Burger Big Three

ITT we rate the Burger Big Three of McDonald, Burger King, and Wendy based on the following criteria....

>Burgers
>Fries
>Chicken
>Specialties

McDonald's
Decent burgers but most cost effective. Love the onion relish.
Beautiful chips, nothing like cheap salted fries.
Chicken, decent but nothing to write home about.
Specialties, love the big mac and seasonal burgers can be interesting but are mostly a meme.

wendys all categories except fries those go to mcdicks who placed in 2nd for nearly every category and unfortunately burger king is a joke

Burger king is definitely the best among these 3. Not even a contest.

In every way?

BK has best fries, Wendy's has best burgers, McD's has best chicken (which is still shit), and probably Wendy's for specialties

>big three
>not having hesburger
jesus christ, are you even trying?

Wendy's for everything, except maybe specialties cuz I love McDonald's ice cream and McFlurries.

everyone's heard of those three. Never even heard of hesburger

never even heard of wendy's. is it canadian or something?

actually its Ugandan

>not Whataburger, In-N-Out, and Carls Jr

more slop of shit 3 lmao

Wrong
>Winner for all categories
Jack in the Box

Anyone remember these dank chicken tendies? I'd give Burger King #1 if they still had these instead of anything else on their disappointing menu. Trying to recreate them myself, but no luck. Maybe one day.

Haven't been to Wendy's in a while, but I put BK burgers over McDonalds because I can't taste the overpowering chemicals in them.
Fries obviously go to McDonalds, but it was nice when BK briefly had their crinkle cut; nobody else ordered them, so they were always fresh and piping hot for me.
As for chicken, McDonalds due to BK's crappy nuggets and dry as hell chicken fries. I tried a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich and was a little disappointed, but I make a bunch of them myself for lunches each week, so I blame convenience shortcuts on the overall quality.
I don't really go for their specialties all that much, but all I can say is nobody gets excited for BK breakfast.

Overall, McDonalds. BK could be king if they got their shit together.

>Burgers
Wendy
>Fries
MacDonald
>Chicken
Wendy
>Specialties
MacDonald, but I do like the angry whopper. Wendy limited time always sucks. Last one I had was the portabella mushroom melt and it was a pile of slop.

>Burgers
BK
Wendy
McD

>Fries
McD
BK
Wendy

>Chicken
Wendy
McD
BK

>Specials
McD
Wendy's
BK

>Last one I had was the portabella mushroom melt and it was a pile of slop.

You mean a slop of shit.

>hesburger
the fuck is a hesburger?

a nationwide burgerchain, what the fuck is a wendy's?

a burger chain that people outside of fucking finland have heard of

honestly, no one has heard of wendy, outside of USA so what's your point?

When they have it, during lent mostly, Wendy's fish sandwich blows the other two out of the water

using an uninformed assumption i know that the united states of america eats more burgers than the rest of the world combined, making a shitty burger chain like wendy's vastly more important than a shitty country like finland.
also, learn to speak english correctly faggot.

MD Burger 5/10 MD Fries 10/10 MD Chicken fake 5/10 Chicken Real 8/10

BK Burger 2/10 BK Fries 5/10 BK Chicken IDK

WD Burger 8/10 Fries 9/10 Chicken fake 6/10 Chicken Real 10/10

Euro cuck BTFO by based AmeriBurger

White castle has the best onion rings.
Checkers has the best fries
Five guys has the best value
Dunkin Donuts has some amazing coolattas
7/11 best slushies
Taco Bell has the best meals

>Checkers

It's called Rally's you subhuman apehybrid

Its called Checkers

Common Greasy Drive Thru Burger

P O W E R _ R A N K I N G

1. Jack in the Box
2. Carl's Jr.
[POWER GAP]
3. all that garbage listed in the OP

This

Now girls I too love some Rally/Checkers when I'm hungry but they are more of a obscure burger place, not quite big 3

You guys refuse to say it right for some reason. It's Checkers. Nobody autistically says Rallys

fuck hesburger, got kicked out with my friends for being "too loud", we were just having fun. probably they just hated us cuz we were speaking swedish

Wendys
>burgers
>chicken
>if you dont like fries in your combo you can get a salad, potato, or chilly at no extra cost

McDonalds
>fries
>breakfast
>beverages
>dessert
>most nostalgic place on the list just because of the big mac

BK
>onion rings
>they fail at everything else
>type of place you only go to once you forget the reason why its been so long since your last visit
Whataburger and In n Out are not national chains

Where I grew up, through out my childhood my local one was a Rally's, in those days they didn't even do the dual Checkers/Rallys logo, I had never heard of a Checkers and my store was just Rallys

Fast forward to the mid 00s or so, that store became a Checkers, and all the packaging had both logos on it

And here it is by the way, picture related is MY local Checkers formerly a Rallys, I love to eat there, the employees of African descent once in a while take a long time because I think they are high, but honestly it's worth it, they always hook up my food, lots of bagglers and they never skimp on the mayo or other sauces on my sandwiches

Also, pic related, the old school Rally logo, I always figured the man was Rally himself

I work at wendys, i also have worked at mcds recently, AMA. Sanitation at both places is pretty bad

how can one man be so right?

>Chicken, decent but nothing to write home about
fag doesn't like the mcchicken

>burgers
BK
>Fries
McD
>Chicken
KFC
>Specialties
Wendy's Pussy

Not a shill but the whopper is really the best flagship burger of the 3 restaurants.

>Thinking the whopper is redeemable in any way

I think mcs takes specialties too

BurgherKing foot lettecce.

The last thing you’d want in your burgerkingburger is foot fungecce. But as it turnds out, that might be what you geht.

A 4channer uploaded a photo, anonymously to the site , showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of leddecce, with the statement, “This is the ledus you eat at BurgherKing.”

Admittedly, he had shoes on. But that’s even werse…

Frosty and Fries

I rest my case

Your opinion is shit and you're a fucking retard

Fuck you, the whopper is good

thanks for explaining that it is called Checkers

I serve your kind at mcwendys way too often. Hurr durr can i get a large fry and a junior frosty, and then i always offer a small which is double the size and 10 cents more and its always "i juss wanna dip de fries in it"

>This is wrong for reasons I can't explain

>All these people unironically claiming to like McDonalds fries

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>mixing a frozen dairy product with hot, fried, salted potatoes

Its basically a pineapple on pizza situation

they're great if they went straight from the fryer to the bag, but they are the drizzling shits if they've been sitting for longer than 5 minutes
I've always found it interesting that they get shitty in different ways depending on the location
sometimes they get soggy and limp like your pic and sometimes they get tough and chewy

they just taste like pepper. All chicken products from Burger King are just the taste of black pepper.

This makes sense.
They are both the subhuman's choice.

1. Wendy's (Consistently fresh)
2. BK (The flame broiler is an advantage)
3. McD's (I don't even hate it)

just because i cba to write properly doesn't mean i can't speak it.
just so you know, trying to insult someone online is rather pathetic and i would suggest you don't try it in the future
BTFO when?

>insulting someone online is pathetic
you DO know where you are, right?

I have made the unfortunate mistake of microwaving McD's fries once. The old cardboard-textured fries are even worse reheated.

Burger jew HAD the best cheap burgers until they jacked the prices recently.

wendys bar none in all categories

I only eat chicken so
>Mcdonalds
>Burger King
>Wendys