Fml

oh hello, welcome to Patti's dickered kitchen, crack a brewski and lets Food & Cooking

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, sing-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >kitters going on a diet edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hC8CH0Z3L54
youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc
youtu.be/L6-zJNxLTeg
youtu.be/Q954LxEzyY8
themagicalslowcooker.com/chicken-enchilada-casserole/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some dirty dish tunes while I clean up a bit

youtu.be/hC8CH0Z3L54

Currently having a go at homemade Donner kebab, no pics cos it's already in the oven but I'll let you know how it turns out.

am interested, thats something ive thought about trying but im not sure if it will do the real deal justice and lamb aint cheap round these parts

>some al pastor tacos from lunch

It's 5% fat lamb mince, well mixed (used a food processor) with ground coriander seed, cumin, smoked paprika, cayenne, 2 garlic cloves, an incredibly finally diced onion, salt, pepper and and a little olive oil. Got the pittas, tomatoes, garlic yoghurt and lettuce ready to go.

Not particularly attractive, but we'll see how it is.

looks good if the taste is about right, if you shave the pieces off and maybe toss em around a skillet to get a bit of crisp on it I could see it being pretty legit

gonna make a big batch of chili, and this time i am taking the name "chili" quite literally
>fresh chilis
poblano
chilaca
serrano
red jalepeno
manzono
red habanero

>dried chilis
arbol
cascabel
ancho

>chili powder
mexican
new mexican
ancho
cayenne

Sounds less chili and more "whoops I've shat myself"

Taste wise it's really good, texture wise it's not quite there, so I did as you suggested and threw the slices in the pan, that finished it off really well, but like an idiot forgot the pics, so here's the entire assembled thing. (Note this actually leaves half the "loaf" for later.)

>chili
>thos beans tho

Thread FUCKING hidden

noice, as long as the taste is on point the rest can be tweaked, def gonna give this a try in the future when i got lamb funds lol

keep yapping and ill throw a can of corn in there too :^0

it may seem like a lot but I think with the 4+lbs of beef it will not be too spicy, going more for flavor but it might be retarded well see

>choppy choppy

Yeah the texture was a bit too meatloaf like, not necessarily bad, but not what I was looking for. Perhaps a finer mixing or perhaps there's an ingredient that could be added to get a better texture? Worth looking into.

first time messing with a manzano pepper and i was not expecting the seeds to look like bugs, also it seems to be a sweet pepper which is interesting, might be good for stuffed peppers of some kind

ok got all the annoying shit done ya heard

youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc

Don't forget to wash your hands before you go for a pee

YUM
nothing is more appetizing than dirty litter paws all over your fresh vegetables

>ill throw a can of corn in there too

beans in chili is okay but thats fucked up

the spicy piss is like a reward imo

m8 i have running water

honestly i bet its pretty decent but im not trying to gamble with this batch

this is a lot of meat and imma have to do it in batches

multitaskin like a mofo

never made chili with chunks of meat so we'll see whats up

youtu.be/L6-zJNxLTeg

Your name isn't Patti and you're not a woman, you're a mentally deranged man who thinks he can change genders whimsically or live in some grey area in between and you play out this fantasy on Veeky Forums, only you try too hard to sell the illusion.

Patti is the cat hook me up with your weed man lol

Patti is the op's cat you red hatted nutjob

Please return to your containment board

k got this kunt mixed up

lettin it simmer until i feel its ready, want the steak to be nice and tender

I'm gettin' moister than an oyster, senpai.

Looks like Doc's getting her Clan Tag tonight.

>catfag logic
i have soap and water too but that doesn't mean i rub shit everywhere just so i can wash it off

>never made chili with chunks of meat so we'll see whats up

That's how I like to do it. 1:1 ground beef and beef chunks cut a bit smaller than stew meat like you have there. The ground beef kind of disintegrates and the beef chunks give you something to chew on.

Don't forget the corn chips to top off your bowl of chili!

I think it's time for you to fuck off.
:)

I think it's time for you to go lick another cat butthole, toxopozzed catfaggot
:^)

when did you start making these threads?

die

I don't have cats.
The point was that you're a whiney little newfag who doesn't know how to filter threads.
Now, fuck off.

are you going to respond like a retard every thread or are you going to learn to ignore shitposts

>filter threads
static ip phoneposter trash

You seem upset?
:)

you seem bad at emotional interpretation

calm yer tits m8 you were never invited over for dinner no worries

yeah m8 im all for trying new stuff, and ya i only make chili for frito pies and maybe some chili dogs, might try to get creative tho

according to the date on this extremely rare patti, too long lol

also stop wasting muh valuable post count on some haters geez louise

pet the kitty

cell phones use static IPs?

ok pretty close to where i want it, added kidney and pinto beans, a splash of loisiana hot sauce and some very luxurious Chihuahua de mexico wood smoked sea salt, gonna give it it a bit to tender the beans up then thicken it with some masa flour and BAM

that was a great fucking song

hey no joke how do i prevent cat hairs from getting into my cooking?

i clean thoroughly and always wear clean cat hair-free clothes but it's like... food attracts cat hair for some reason

it gets real embarrassing when i bake for my coworkers and there's a cat hair glued to the outside of whatever they just picked up

Is that where the baby making happens?

aussie punk is about to be big m8, shit is gnar as fuck, trust me on this
youtu.be/Q954LxEzyY8

i feel ya, air purifyers, cleaning your place, brush your cats especially if they shed a lot. luckily my cats stay in permawinter mode so they dont shed a ton but with 3 there is hair still. just gotta stay on top of it or shave them(good luck), I also only really cook for friends, and my friends are greasy as shit.

funny enough nobody has pointed a hair out in my food in the 2+ years ive been doing these threads and that amuses me

this shit is getting pretty old. learn to hide the thread.

>hide thread
>ip resets
>disgusting cat thread on front page
>puke
>repeat

then filter fml from OPs on this board newfag.

>filter thread
>ip resets
>filter disappears
>disgusting cat thread on front page
>puke
>repeat
>newfag

>ip resets
>filter disappears
oh, so you're a windowlicking retard.

no, i just don't want Veeky Forums shit saved on to my fucking computer

if you're embarassed of saving 'Veeky Forums shit' on your own personal computer then perhaps this site isn't for you.

what does that even mean?
embarrassment has nothing to do with it

stop replying to the turbo faggot that has been complaining about this thread for 4 hours now

they're just a tropical usa.... i love them.

much love from vegas, posting rare patty

kys faggot.

>implying it's one guy

m8, That shit looks spicy af.

But also very tasty, Another delicious looking meal op.

RIP OP's asshole tomorrow, Hardly knew yee

i bought the same bush's beans at HEB last night. at first i grabbed a can of their new "Honey Chipotle", then thought better. You had them?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

Fuck off back to bodybuilding dot com and back to looking at dudes dicks in the locker room, You fucking fag.

Is it just me or is Patti looking a little chubby these days?

My cat says hello to Patti

Yo dickered, how old are you man? Like 25 to 30 or so?

die

My cat would say hello but he's fucking dead

>actual food thread revolving around cooking and discussion of food
>some faggot has to derail the entire thread because he hates cats
what a fucking faggot LMAO

and here you are bringing attention to it like a retard

cats are gross desu

OP I've been in your (and Patti's) threads for some time now and I admire your wings and burgers to death but I need to know what you use to really crank the heat up a few notches. I've made sauces with solely pureed peppers (scotch bonnets, thai chili, habaneros, etc) but nowhere near the heat and flavor of some of those expensive craft sauces. Any clues?

cook it less

you could try a few things:
>increase acidity by adding more vinegar or lemon juice
>adding a splash of neutral alcohol like vodka or everclear
There's also a more roundabout way, if you want to keep a strong flavor and the spiciness. Remove the seeds from your peppers and cook down the pureed fruit however you normally do it. Then, add all the seeds back in at the last minute and cook it all together briefly

too tired to cook so went to Sonic

>tfw patti meets her doppleganger

How do you know you Patti didn't get kicked out of house and doppleganger took her place

DELET

slowly rebuilding my hobokitter army, one soldier at a time

gonna call this fella Tony (Montana) cuz it got that cocaine nose

you think tony montana likes bbq?

I have a hobo kitty I feed. She is missing an ear, so I named her Hollyfeld. I'd take her in but my other cats hate her.

she followed me back from the dumpster and inhaled a bowl of food in like 30 seconds, safe to say it likes anything edible

yeah Im at full capacity, ill feed them and put a box out if we have another hard freeze but thats about all i can do

Another nice thread. I'm glad someone is posting actual cooking here.
The cats are a nice bonus.

I have a some free time today and want to cook something that takes a while to make.
I was thinking making a nice tomato sauce but I am open to suggestions.

I saw a woman slap her fat kid who wasn't listening to her at Walmart and everyone audibly gasped like she was a common criminal.

Lol, The libs these days...

I remember being carried by my ear out of a supermarket before. Then getting my ass beat with a broom swung overhand when I got home for disobeying my parents

Make some stewed tomatoes with basil and oregano, to go over mac-and-cheese. Thank me later.

Fuck american power outlets.
They always look so horrified.

The weather's really shitty where I am. Perfect for boeuf bourguignon.

Do they not have GFIs in the UK?

take that power plug. you filthy outlet.

sounds like your parents were lazy desu

Does Patti know she's the mascot and queen of Veeky Forums? Look at that smug face. Of course she does. You can see it in her eyes.

Nah. Both of them worked full time for the same companies for 45+ years

Chicken in enchilada sauce on high for 5hrs in the slow cooker

sounds good. a long time ago before my parents forgot how we use to have delicious roast and stew beef, a lot of dishes got forgot. and they couldn't remember how they made them. our just never made them again. but then i did most the cooking.

I'm this person from yesterday. An addendum, I found that the texture was much improved with the half I let go cold, was much easier to get thin slices of it and then re heat them in the pan, and gave a better colour and texture too.

This is the recipe I'm following, I've made it once before. Was pretty gud

themagicalslowcooker.com/chicken-enchilada-casserole/