Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-usa-intelligence/russian-spy-chief-met-u-s-officials-in-u-s-last-week-sources-idUSKBN1FJ2PF
youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it could used some pepper flakes

might as well go all the way

It's OK.

Best with ranch

Get the fuck off my board

Good as long as the pineapple slices are small so they blend well with the salty pizza. If they're too big, the taste is too strong and I'm stuck just eating a bad fruit.

Delish. You’ve got sweet and salty on the same pizza. It’s great!

Ooi

>More is better
No, it's not you fucking faggot!

>He doesn't put ranch on pizza...

Even the president of the united states puts ranch on his pizza, you pleb.

Good stuff. I like to add either onion or jalapenos.

Pig disgusting.

The president is a social media addicted narcissist. I don't want to be like that.

What is the best cheese to top a pizza with?

If that is some sort of dessert bread maybe but otherwise this doesn’t sound good and I like pina colada.

So far, he’s also a good president so I’ll take a Twitter-addicted “narcissist” over a truly narcissistic female dictator or a communist.

had this yesterday. the place near me makes it with cinnamon, pineapple, bacon, and ham. shit's great

No, you're taking a "true narcissist", a fascist, a snake oil salesman, and a bald-faced liar.

Mozzarella

Nothing wrong.

So many different food combos that are just as memeworthy yet this somehow pisses millennials off the most.

Can I use that dried powder cheese parmesan

The police are on their way, im sorry.

What constitutes "good"?

>President
>Not a communist

As the sole cheese on a pizza? No. Idgaf if people want to shake it on their pizza, but it just wouldn’t be good as the sole cheese.

the ham looks a bit burnt.

what exactly is wrong with communism?
i always hear americans say communism sucks etc but no one of them ever says why

It tastes fine, I just don't like that it's called Hawaiian pizza.

Nothing to discuss, SAGE

>Yuropeen education

Hundreds of millions dead should be enough of a reason. Another small reason is the billions oppressed throughout its existence.

A very basic history lesson will answer this for you

everyone knows cheese pizza is the best pizza

Its a great pizza

pizza is the reason for my existence

Veeky Forums is just liberals now bud. they took over the board.

Disagreeing with a half assed Republican doesn't make you a liberal

People who come from immigrant european cultures that settled down in the bread basket got used to a TV dinner diet. Savoury is savoury and sweet is a treat.

They're cultureless. That's why Hawaiian pizza makes people flip out.

no no, i'm not talking about what has happened to these "communist states", but more of the actual philosophy.
also if you think like that then shouldn't democracy be shitty as well since democratic states have killed a shit ton of people as well?

either way, not a discussion for this board

The top spy master from Putin was invited into the country last week and met with the DNI. The fucking DNI. You people are goddamn insane.

Your country got routed. You're a Russian vassal state TODAY. And you stupid assholes are sitting around worrying about your jobs.

Eliminating competition eliminates ambition and the human race stagnates

America is dead. You've all layed down and died because you were too stupid to see what's happening. You're a shitty version of 1984 and A Brave New World.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-usa-intelligence/russian-spy-chief-met-u-s-officials-in-u-s-last-week-sources-idUSKBN1FJ2PF

Enjoy competing with AI, you dull bastard. Your dipshit 1950s philosophy needs a buggy whip to illustrate your antediluvian thinking.

You're too stupid to matter in this world.

You think Russia is on the power side of the exchange?

You must be a lobster back. You never had a clue about us Brit.

HOW CAN YOU TURN THIS MAN AWAY

>implying AI taking over isn't simply the next stage in evolution
Get gud m8

>Puts Pizza on a delicious pineapple
Fuck off redditor

Stop being a fucking child. At some point in life you need to stop sounding like a 14 year old. Give that a go and join us.

Join who?

People who don't treat life like a joke. You sound like a callow idiot. It doesn't impress anyone other than youtube celebrities. Stop sounding like a child.

yes it does. the very nature of disagreeing with him means you think what he is saying is wrong and think the opposite.
he says "kick all illegals out"
you say "nah man thats fucked lets help them"
thats the same thing as being liberal

>Tomato is a fruit but it is ok to put it on pizza.
>Ananas is a fruit but it is not ok to put it on pizza.

You idiots need words to be clear. What I was saying is, be a fucking grown up, adult. Not a piece of shit. Savvy?

Did you mean shallow, or callus?

Shut up retard.

You sound like roasties on your period. Calm your titties and stop arguing about politics on a frog cooking board.

look up the word, you fucking fucking fucking moron.

Who the hell gets through life this goddamn stupid? Do you life in the southern states of the united states?

cal·low
ˈkalō/Submit
adjective
adjective: callow; comparative adjective: callower
(especially of a young person) inexperienced and immature.
"earnest and callow undergraduates"
synonyms: immature, inexperienced, juvenile, adolescent, naive, green, raw, untried, unworldly, unsophisticated; informalwet behind the ears
"she toyed with the emotions of Laughton when he was a callow and insecure young

You have to live with the fact that you're this stupid. You need to gather yourself and stop talking to people.

roasties.

You'll never have sex ever in your life. Save up for prosties or you're a forever virgin.

I don't treat life as a joke. The theory of singularity is a very real possibility.
That being said, we're posting on a food and cooking board on an anime website. I don't think I need to take anything here seriously.

>Using the virgin insult
Like absolute clockwork

Oh weird I didn't know there were only two options. Thanks for the tip

WTF, I wasn't the person arguing against singularity. It's going to happen, it's happening now.

callow is a word rarely used and there are far better discriptors for what you are bitching about. Why don't you just type in sanskrit faggot.

Anyway. You taught me a word I will never use to avoid coming off as a prick. Thanks.

who says "roasties"?

Picture the person who uses that term. He's fat, 15 years old, marginally autistic. Depends on his mother.

That's the creature that says "roastie"

Do you argue against that? It's a fucking creepy word.

At least we can agree on one thing

Just admit you're stupid. Who doesn't know callow. You're an uneducated asshole who got offended.

>rebbit spacing

You people are the crowning example of the American education system. You're poorly informed and educated and you get seriously offended when people tell you that.

You're the reason your country is collapsing after the biggest world war 2 windfall any country could ask for.

None of you assholes understand Lend Lease, do you?

never read your diaper wearing old world word before. Doubt I am the only one. You are bitcher, Bitch.

Stop being a kindergarten fuck up. Grow up, and do grown up things for once you hide in your family basement loser.

I used Trump's "loser" hahah!

Can I play Bitcher 3?

>being this mad at people you'll never meet in your life

yes. It is a great game... except for the snotty british dynasty losing voice actors.

not mad, just disappointing in the generic plebs of this world. I don't feel anything for you. You're going to die in this shitty world you've made.

You're the dumb people that make this world possible.

Didn't you realize this yet?

You're the fleshy leftovers that can't think or figure things out. you're what people buy when they plan out an aquarium. You're alive, but you really are just display items in life.

you're with us here and you will remain here forever which also makes you a pleb. now stop running that mouth of yours and go and make me a sandwich.

I'm here teasing the livestock. You didn't get that, did you?

Brits getting baited by George Washington up in this fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc

> No no no that wasn't real communism
Communism is a form of idealism. Idealism isn't real. Humans don't operate like that. They're inherently lazy and selfish. It's optimal like nature that competition among a species creates tension. Tension creates innovation and life prospers. Only the strong survive and that's the bottom line.

So an giant intellect like yourself has already looked up a Mixed Economy.

I'm sure you know all about a Mixed Economy. -cough cough-

God I hate, School by Veeky Forums.

Not like you used the right language, but Liassez-faire capitalism in its first stages is very consumptive. It does actually create change and growth. After a few iterations it ends up depending on a "no rules" environment where if you're bold enough to take a shotgun out onto a football pitch and shoot the other team to death, you win. That's end stage liassez faire capitalism.

Do you think that's healthy?

Did you figure out how simple your motivation structure sounds in a modern economy yet? Or are you just some kid?

>and that's the bottom line.

This is a food board Lobsterback. Fuck off.

So what stage are we at them oh wise wizard.....

What the fuck are you talking about. The motivation structure is money, innovation and having nice things. Money to travel, provide for your family build a community to be proud of. You sound like some nihilist cuck. Fuck off

Stupid assholes try to use your fucked up words for meaning. You're just playing a game. I don't give a shit about your game. "Lobsterback", are you fucking retarded? I'm not kidding, are you a retard?

You just sound so fucking gibbled.

If you feel the need to ask a retarded person if they are retarded, you are likely retarded...

Dynasty losing fuckwit redcoat tea colored gap toothed asshole. All you faggots talk like butlers and your women are cold and fuck poorly.

I don't follow your logic whatsoever

his logic leads up his own ass.

>Lol guys it only took 10 posts this time ebin /pol/ raid ftw!! sadfrog.jpg cuck family senpai desu

so fucking insecure. why do you rage?

You mistake rage for a nice calm word beating. No wonder your empire is a joke.

You should read your retarded post. You sound like a crazed lunatic. But hey, if you have your shit together, good for you.

I want independence from you. Get the fuck of my American board.

Arrogant prick.

eating Hawaiian pizza while your baked to high hell taste like candy and it's the fucking

best

>I like pina colada
What about getting caught in the rain?

Put down the bong, Snoop