Just gonna grab a fry real quick bro

>just gonna grab a fry real quick bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eU01aFoBT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Order your own you fuck

Unless you are after an assisted suicide, you can fuck right off.

I do this all the time.

>thanks bro, just gonna grab a tendie real quick too

*cough*
*cough*
i have a cold.

I do this shit to my family when they order a pepperoni pizza. Kiss your topping goodbye.

"No."
Or just agressively lick your fingers in-between each grab and excessivly rifle around in the box from the start.

Neither of those will stop my quest for free fries

Sure man, nothing wrong with sharing with friends. After all, I'm not a possessive fatass who gets aggressive over food.

Thanks, I was wondering if the whole board was cancerous.

Fuck you. At least ask first before you stick your fingers in my food.

I don't mind as long as their hands are clean and they ordered food too, sharing food is part of the dinning experience

NIIIIIIIIIIGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER,YOU WANT TO DIIIIIIIIIIIE?

If you ask, have as many as you like. But just ask first.

t. 250lb+

And I'm just gonna grab my open carry sidearm real quick.

No prob dude, I'm just gonna get a bite of your burger real quick thanks m8.

“Yeah man, sure thing. Also cut me off a piece of that steak and let me try some.” Or something like that, it’s called compromise.

Over my dead body or if you hold my dick in your mouth for 15 seconds

>Just gonna grab some soup bro

no problem dude, if you ask for it i dont mind

Stop making fun of my Indian heritage.

user putting small things in peoples mouths is a choking hazard

yeah man, have a few, no worries

“Who are you ?”

*licks all the fries like a nigger*

I know, I already offered you some.

230 lbs, but I am 6' 6" and I would not have to hold you down to have my way with you. I can just stare you down.

If you want fries, order fries like I did.

just piss in the box right from the start like dogs mark their territory

i bet you're the funniest kid in all the school

Look @ this big babbi crying over some fried potatoes. We really need to redefine the autism spectrum to include dipshits like you.

I don't want you touching my food. You fuck yourself and wipe your ass with those hands. If you want food, get your own.

>getting this butthurt about sharing a fries
damn fatty calm down no one is gonna be intimidated by michelin man you tryhard faggot

I don't try anything. I do. If you did too your life would be better and so would your posts.

>fine with half a dozen random strangers handling your food
>not fine with a friend touching it
Yeah I don't think that's your actual concern.

You are right... my problem is it is fucking intrusive. I get what I intend to eat. If you want my leftovers, you are welcome to them when I am done. If you grab for my food I am going to hurt your feelings. Know your place. I'd buy someone I considered a friend a meal. Don't touch my shit.

those strangers are supposed to be washing their hands
i know for a fact my friends don't

>don't get anything because not about to eat a meal
>they eat and don't finish it
>they straight up offer me
>accept because why not have a tasty fry
>HAHAHA OH I KNEW YA GON DO DAT HAHAHAHAHA

niggers

No problemo...help yourself, bro

Erm, do black people lick potato fries then?

Man, you must eat with people you hate.

I am not exactly friendly. I grew up with a lot of siblings... it gives you a warped sense of property maybe.

Have all of them bro.
Don't know what possessed me to order those poisonous carbs in the first place.

>grew up with a lot of siblings
Yeah, I grew up with 4 brothers and although we had enough food, when you're an active growing boy (before kids spent their lives on the internet) you're always hungry and meal time was like a wolfpack in the tundra. When we started bringing gf's to the house they were always shocked at how we grabbed food and guarded our plates. Real survival of the fittest, "Call of the Wild" shit, man. Old habits die hard, I still bristle when my wife reaches for something on my plate but I suppress it.

>I don't try anything. I do. If you did too your life would be better and so would your posts.

>gun owners confirmed for easily triggered cucks
you're just a tall fatass
>no one is gonna be intimidated by michelin man
truly underrated

Lol, do americans REALLY do this?

Stop right here, you're just feral baboons. Even coming from Africa I've never heard of such savagery, and reading you bragging about it as some """real survival of the fittest""" is really embarassing.

I don't understand how anyone can care, it's just one fucking fry. The next big depression is not gonna start because of it, it doesn't fucking matter.

It is not one fry... it is a pattern of behavior and a way of seeing the world. Get your own shit if you are hungry. I did.

>I want a broken hand: the action

How about you are having dinner with someone, almost always a woman, and they want to try what you got before even you do? Bitch, I got what I wanted. I want all of it, and none of yours. Fuck off with that, and do not dare ask me to hold that bag of useless chaos and tampons you lug around.

>not just getting a thing of fries for the table the moment you sit down
Do you even lunch bro?

>Not knowing about chip tax
If you prefer chips you have to let everyone at your table grab one. It's just the way the world works, millennial.

It's not just survival skills & such.

I remember back in my teens there was one kid who was ALWAYS mooching off EVERYBODY. If that's a pattern, it needs to be stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eU01aFoBT4

>"Ah, sweet! user is making dinner. Just going to get a quick taste, bro."

This, glad not everyone is a retard

what needy "me too" sort of shit is this. If you want fries, get some of your own. If you are not hungry enough for a small order of fries, you don't need to taste someone elses meal. What sort of misplaced attempt at inclusion or dominance display are you up to? You are not even the same species as me. Can't be.

over thinking and getting overly defensive about sharing a couple fries like this shows how much of a fucking autist you are, fucking fatties have shit for brains holy shit

>having friends

lmfao jokes on you

Veeky Forums really does have some of the best copy pasta on this board. I would say /g/ is the only one close enough to rival.

enjoy your super aids

On this site*

Fuck you and your need for free food. Nothing wrong with me at all. How about I just finger your wife. Come man. Just two fingers.

>proceeds to grab several instead of one

Can a nigga borrow a French fry?

>230 lbs, but I am 6' 6" and I would not have to hold you down to have my way with you. I can just stare you down.
is this before or after you unsheath your katana?

it is right at the time you shut the fuck up and stop making eye contact.

KEEP YOUR FINGERS OUT OF MY SOUP!

what else would you do to me big boy?

Not before you grab this dick!

*Unzips dick*

>lemme just grab a nacho bro

watch you try to make yourself even smaller as you continue to avoid eye contact like a beaten dog.

arent you going to spank me?

>he open carries
I bet you carry a 1911 in fuddy five too, you fucking retard.

no. guns are for cunts.

t. someone who doesn't want to take responsibility for themselves

>"what would you like ma'am?"
>"nothing, I'm not hungry"
>she dares reach for my food
>stabs her hand
>"Sorry honey, you aren't hungry. I am."

Had a bitch say she was helping me save money. No, you're just an immature person who doesn't want to have to eat all their veggies and only wants the "oh that looks good" bits.

Why does the speed of the fry snatching matter?

t. prize fighter

>muh inefficient self defense
maximum brainlet

I think it is an attempt at dominance thing... like asking you to hold their fucking purse. I am not having it.

I break eyesockets faggot. in the real world you would do my laundry while I ate your lunch.

If you can't do it in less than a fifth of a second I'll have to write you up for it.

t. triggered incel

t. at a safe distance for now

how do you intend to close the gap on someone with a gun?

I had three brothers and two sisters, and it taught us to share. It probably depends on your genetics. Animals are always animals.

if you don't want to shoot, you are eating your gun. If you do, you are a murder and a coward. Point is you would never even attempt to start shit. I earned my attitude. I didn't buy it.

>break eyesockets faggot. in the real world you would do my laundry while I ate your lunch.

killing isn't murder, if you're fighting a fair fight you've already lost ;)

You sound like a little bitch lol

shooting an unarmed actual man at a distance is murder.

>have a ranged weapon to defend self
>better let them get close
Left mentality is always great.

that's not what murder is

and you sound 12 and wishful.

How else you gonna go for my fries?