Margherita Pizza

this is the worst fucking pizza flavour. Why would anyone ever order it? I might not like Hawaiian but at least that tastes of something. Why get this when there are always a million other more tempting toppings to go for?

babby only eat cheesy potato

>pizza flavour

The only time I've eaten one of these was when the waiter at a Greek hotel brought me one by the pool instead of the drink I ordered.
It wasn't a bad pizza, though. It went nicely with the warm weather I guess. I don't really want some piled high meatlover's when it's 40 C in the shade.

Why do you namefag?

>he never had pizza with real mozzarella di bufala on it
I am so glad to be italian. An actual margherita pizza with REAL mozzarella (not the shitty one americans call mozzarella cheese) is the fucking best thing ever. It's the most heavenly food ever made.

It's actually the greatest pizza if you have taste.

>pizza flavour
I believe that's what we called oregano in the 90's.

I was originally only doing it for one thread I made documenting some hand-shaped sausages I was cooking. But some autist sperged out about it and I decided to keep the name for a couple days to annoy him.
But he kept sperging and it kept amusing me, so here we are something like half a year later.

Why do you care?

to build my reputation

the internet will come to know me

t. amerimutt

maaan, if they use fresh mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, this is the most delicious pizza you could ever ask for. You have the palate of a fat child

>pizza flavour.

>Margherita is a flavour

makes gobbling cock easier

See?
Salty faggots who would rather shit up the board than just ignore me are just amusing to me for some reason.
Some retard thinks he's making Veeky Forums better by shitposting as long as he remembers to have those four letters in the name field. Can you imagine being pathetic enough to care this much about a namefag on Veeky Forums?

simplicity done perfectly is pleasurable.

>Margherita
>pizza flavour

literally kys fgt

Good cooking is about letting good ingredients speak for themselves.
Great pizza should be so good that each of the individual ingredients are delicious, and together they are greater than the sum of their parts.
Good margherita with great pizza base, tasty pomodoro sauce, well made mozzarella and fresh basil is fucking mind blowing.
Shit bread with ketchup and plastic cheese taste way will be upgraded if you bury it in spice (Domino Firey inferno muy caliente with chirizo), sugar (bbq pinapple fusion!!!) or salt (anchovies, covered in olives and oversalted tomato), but you are hiding a turd, not displaying any skill.
Other pizzas are great but they are meant to accentuate a certain aspect of the pizza, not mask it.

Non-Italian here, but we have a restaurant chain in the UK called Mozza that prides itself on its imported Italian DOP ingredients, and the pizza you get from there is one of a kind in the UK.

Seriously this. A piece of leavened bread is not a pizza.

Have had “real margarita pizza” in positano. There are way better pizzas. We also got this mushroom artichoke spinach white pizza. It was better than the margarita

But do you admit that true italian pizza is superior?

>hand sausage
That was a fun thread

Superior in that it’s like a completely different dish. Almost like a cracker with toppings. Not sauced as much as a drizzled. And they actually put fresh toppings on it AFTER it’s been cooked, which people don’t really do in America. The things they do with arugula. My god.