Grocery Delivery

Do you get your groceries delivered?
Why/why not?

i tried one of these when i lived in cali
convenient as all hell but expensive, not really something i needed then though

that being said, i think i read about Loblaws trying to do a grocery delivery service here in ontario soon. if i could get someone else to pick up my groceries when it's -20 outside i wouldn't really care if it cost 20% more

no because i'm picky and like to choose the best stuff

I don’t trust those wagecucks enough to not picked bruised produce and expired goods.

These are the reasons I haven't tried it yet. But I have been seriously considering it for things like cat litter, canned/packaged goods, and other things where it is very unlikely they will be able to screw it up and that I would buy in quantity.
I like picking my own meat, fruits and veggies, enough that I don't think I'd go delivery for those things.

>being a canned food eating catfag

delivery = getting all the ugly/near expiration products so the good ones stay on shelves.
I live 10 minute away from my supermarket so I don't need that shit to be honest.

No, i don't have crippling NEETism, agoraphobia, or incredible laziness and can leave my apartment and buy my own groceries at a lower cost with ease.

>delivery = getting all the ugly/near expiration products so the good ones stay on shelves.
It helps to order from stores that aren't disgusting

>/why not?
I'm not a shut-in millennial faggot.

I did once but the delevery man wouldnt let me suck his penis so now it would be akward

>he thinks grocery delivery was invented by millennials
adorable

I like driving

I hate ontario
I'm tired of these weird uncommon bugs the only thing good about it is the small lizards running around

>-20
pretty sure he's talking about canada

Oh I thought he was talking about California
but it's pretty shitty I was able to get better jobs in places like compton and long beach ontario is complete shit

i was indeed referring to ontario canada
i have however been to ontario california, and i am sorry you live there

>Grocery store tries to get me to sign up for a trial of their delivery
>Only reason I ever have groceries delivered is when my grocery doesn't have what I'm looking for and have to order through Amazon
hmmm

I work for wh*le f**ds and have amazon prime so I'll probably try it since I'll get a good discount.

what's this hot new censoring meme?

I've never seen it before, I just felt like censoring the o for fun.

ive seen it a few times today

i stopped going to the store, i was one of those idiots who would only go when hungry and shop like shit. I get costco once a month now instead, its two hour delivery times and the picker updates you with changes, and its free since I buy alot. I have to eat a little cheaper but if you buy in bulk and prepare it really helps, for me at least.

i don't know anybody who would do it for me.

Been using Safeway delivery for about a year. You get a couple of free items every week, delivery is free for orders with a purchase of 5 qualifying items but is otherwise $9-10, which is about the same as a pizza. The produce has always been top notch and the customer service is outstandingly good, they've given free credits for everything that was sub-par and have gone above and beyond when mistakes were made. Everything is priced either the same or lower than the physical stores and their selection is pretty good. Overall I'd rate their service 8/10, it's very convenient and I generally have a great experience whenever I get a delivery.

**$9-12

I use them when I don’t have time to grocery shop. Produce is generally alright, nothing too amazing or too terrible

My small town doesn't have any grocery delivery companies (just a woman who operates her own "business" and charges $25 for delivery) but I exclusively use the Kroger Click List.

Wish I could get me groceries delivered though.

My neighbor has a goodfood subscription and it's pretty ebin desu

>pretty ebin desu
Faggot

No because im not autistic.

No, coz I am too poor to afford the delivery cost.