Veeky Forums cringe

>ill have a water thanks

>anything below 90% cocoa dark chocolate is shit

>medium-rare, no sauce

>I care about what other people eat and how they eat it

>Why would you drink water when you could have soda?

>"what are today's specials?"

>what dressing comes on that?

>what is the soup of the day

>"S I P B O Y S"

>Sorry I don't eat vegan stuff.

>may I see a menu please

>is this real whipped cream or edible oil product?

>Please inform the chef that I have a nut allergy

>America actually has the best cuisine on the planet since it combines the greatest parts of all the other ones

Any sardine threads. You faggots turned a fucking canned fish into a weird virgin lifestyle. Hope you all get mercury poisoning.

>where's the waiter who was here last night?

>I'll have a coke

>i won't pay for my wifes sons eductation because i'm not their father

look at the omega-6 loser

Is he john sudano?

> I don’t want to fucking kill myself

>This isn't a woman because there's a penis

>no lemon in my water please

>Please don't spit in my food

>Sipthreads are actually viral marketing and not a genuine outpouring of love from the community for a quality product they appreciate

>enjoying things is bad

get a load of this flaming faggot

>i like eating gristle

>Boneless wings? No thanks, I prefer wasting my time and money.

>Bone-in wings? No thinks, I prefer dime sized pieces of chicken covered in an inch of bread.
Fixed that for you.

Theres more meat in any boneless wing that a traditional wing or drum.

someone hasn't had their deenz today

>Traditional Mex is way better than Texmex

I like eating the bones, bitch

t. monster shill

oh fuck off, I never go into these threads but at least they promote some undderrated food. Meanwhile the cancer I won't name, is 100% unfunny shilling by retarded manchildren for one of the most horrible drinks

It's not a drink, it's a sandwich

I was talking about

Also it's not just sardines fuckface, it's any canned fish, we only discriminate against tuna because it's literally poisonous and has the texture of dried out chicken and tastes like rotten sardines. Try going in there once instead of comparing us to SIPBOYZ LMAO

/Deeners/ are chill and open to all canned seafood discussion.
/Sip/faggots are insufferable cunts who shut down any energy drink discussion that isn't Monster, and just want to circlejerk and spam their unfunny garbage memes.

does op play counter strike source?

Good point.

>my form of cancer is better than other cancers

All cancer is cancer no matter how you package it. Any circle-jerk general thread is cancer and you should just take it to a fucking discord.

>just take it to a fucking discord.
Gatekeeping at it's finest like your the content cop. If you don't like them you can filter then out, or leave...

But the canned fish guys aren't cancer ? I went into the thread, and they discuss all kinds of canned seafood, recipes and how to eat them. Meanwhile the sip retards just spam shitty edited images.

this guy gets it

>it's cancer because I said it's cancer
k then

do some simple math. lets say the drink you order, a coke, costs 2.99. add tax to that, so now its $3.24. Add tip to that, which is 15%, now its $4.86.

all for a fucking soda at dinner.

>buying soda
>when water is free
>paying to kys

sorry, not everyone is like the lardass in op's pic

Deenz and sips what the fuck. This fucking board is dead.

>tfw server
>also prefer water than soda
>but if I don't sell beverages I could get fired

>a water
>a

Are you a fucking baby? Who says "a water"? Do you want "a juice" too? This is why all men should experience a nice beating sometime during teenhood or young adulthood, allowing him to leave childish thinking to the children.

>who says

English speakers.

I don't understand this post at all

You say you want water, you dairy-scented toddler.

I'm probably older than you. I just don't understand why asking for "a water" is any different than asking for water. Why is one considered childish? I'm genuinely baffled

I've seen people say that in all the languages i know, it fucking makes me mad people can't say " A bottle of water".

calm down you spastic

nobody is blaming you

>it's an user tries to reconcile his mom spanking him in public as making him a man episode

i totally get you dude, its almost uncivilized or some form of degeneracy.

wut

This. Unless you order well done seafood. I get upset at seeing a well don't steak, but well done salmon or tuna or fucking shrimp. If I was head chef here id send them out.

>i agree
>except when i don't agree
what did he mean by this

that we're all 4channers even at our best times :))) 4lyf #chanprideworldwide

Yet no actual wing meat, it's always ground and formed white meat chicken nuggies with too much breading and no flavor. The patrician choice is bone in fried wings with crispy skin instead of shitty breading.

whats wrong with this

>t nu-Veeky Forums

(You)

Wow so this is what omega3 deficiency does to your brain... interesting...

True tendies are made with the tenderloin which is the best cut

i'm all stocked up

>blended Scotch whisky is inferior to single malt

That's commitment

99% of the time i order water, unless its breakfast then i order a coffee and water

That's nice, little Timmy but we're discussing wings, not tendies.

this is a board for discussing food you autistic moron. People have opinions.
Eat frosting from the can, no one actually "cares", they just will point out you are a disgusting fatass.

underrated kek.

>*tips 2 dollars*

Sardines have practically negligible amounts of mercury since they are so low on the food chain, so you don't have to worry about mercury bio-accumulating in sardines. You could use some omega-3 you fucking brainlet.

‘water’ is a ‘mass noun’, like ‘air’ or ‘rice’. To say you would like ‘a water’ with you meal is retarded, because mass nouns are treated as not having discrete countable units. You never can have ‘one rice’. You can only have given volumes of rice, like a ‘grain of rice’ or a ‘bowl of rice’. Similarly, water in this context can only be referred to with a predistinguished volume, a ‘glass of water’ or a ‘bottle of water’. It is INCORRECT to order ‘a water’.

>likeing wings

That's the rule but no one speaks blackboard English. Not now and not ever.

>likeing

>sardines
>small fish
>having a significant amount of mercury

>the most commonly ordered drink in a restaurant leads you to cringe
Is this why you stay locked up in "your" house and only order out?

Unfortunately for you and your wish, deenz are naturally very low in mercury. Just another reason to rep deenz.

its soup du jour

do i have to make a new soup every day??

>"blackboard English"
>thinks proper use and understanding of English is not widespread
Want to know how I know you're American (and probably a flyover)?

"To make a roux, take a butter and a flour :DDDDDDD". This is what you sound like when you say "I'll have a water".

>if you cant afford to tip you cant afford to dine out

>rice and beans are a suitable meal to eat every day for a year anybody who days you need seasonings or variety is a cuck

Regardless of your stance on tipping, this is absolutely true. If you can't afford a few dollars more, why the fuck are you wasting any of your money eating out?

I save up all year to give myself a special treat. I think we have to have these things sometimes or life gets too hard.

Gesundheit.

Rest of the (first) world has enough money for their schools that they've upgraded to whiteboards by now (even Japan despite what you see in your Chinese cartoons).
Also
>ignoring the substance of the post to pick on style
Yep, 'murica flyover.