protip
eat it with salsa

>"beef"
Also checked.

Please post a cross section photo.

>7's
>7 Eleven

Oh shit

jamaican beef patties, you guys never had em ? theyre like empanadas but with flavour.

now imagine if it was eleven 7's

they're bretty gud 2bh

what's a cross section? i dont have any knives

then take a few bites and then take a picture. I just want to know what the inside looks like.

checked

(you)

>tfw can't get beef patties from 7 Eleven
I can get a big box of them from Sam's Club, though.

have some respect for yourself op. go to your local pizzeria, and get a beef patty with pepperoni and cheese OR go to your local jamaican spot and get an actual fucking beef patty.

all jamaican restaurants are just drug fronts

do americans really eat this?

cute!!!

That beef Patty owns. Two of them makes a filling meal.

Jamaican restaurants just use the same pre-packaged shit they reheat.

ЧEБУPEК??

Nice work

I prefer cheburekis and pelmenis and perogies over either of those any day.

they literally just reheat golden krust frozen patties

jamaican beef patties are alright but shit tier when compared to south american patties and empanadas
niggers can't do anything right

Why are non-Japanese 7/11's so bad?

My 7 eleven only has taquitos. They barely ever have pizza. What the fuck

Is that different to a pasty?

Combinis are awesome. I truly miss getting random shit from them in Japan.

>i went to japan

Spent 3 months there, spent several weeks hiking there. Great experience, great nature and history. I did very little anime related stuff there. I only watch good anime (one show like every year or two).

Chinese 7/11s aren't so bad.

Logan?

Nope, I'm australian fyi.

Agreed, similarly to Japan they always had some good food in there. Japanese ones are the best though.

good get

for me it's Tower Isle brand for this type. but if I can get them fresh from a Carib joint, I will.

>tfw live in the hood
>tfw beef patties used to be $1
>go in there and order like 3 or 4 and feel great afterwards
>fast forward to 2017-2018
>a regular beef patty cost fucking $2
>with mozz cheese it's $3

The price of shit is getting fucking ridiculous nowadays. I remember I could get an order of chicken and pork fried rice for like $4.50. That shit is like $6 now. I'd be okay with this if the quality of food has risen along with the prices but it hasn't, it's just bullshit.

Wait there are actually 7 Elevens that don't sell these things? Every single one I've been to in my life has always had them. Where do you guys live?

Anyone else stuck living in Toronto where these fucking patties are ubiquitous thanks to the stubborn culinary ignorance of the sizable and obnoxiously loud Caribbean community that is entirely fetishized by the entire swath of the cities underclass, be they Filipino, Bangladeshi or Albanian?

Fuck I hate Caribbean culture so much.

DO JAMAICANS RLY

you aren't eating the right carib food. their shit is great.

The food is fine, other than these patties, but the culture is violent, promiscuous and obnoxiously self-absorbed.