A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day

A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day.

Beans, tomatoes, black pudding, and mushrooms don't really strike me as breakfast foods. But I suppose it's not bad. Americans and Canadians are the best at breakfast though.

>Not a donut
Wrong

A donut is a snack. Breakfast needs to have enough calories to carry you throughout the day until dinner time. It should also be high in protein and fat, with some carbs for immediate energy. By contrast to a proper breakfast, a donut only has simple carbohydrates, and no protein or useful vitamins/minerals.

Wrong

I'd split it with someone.

>throw random shit in a pan and eat it for breakfast
ah yes very sophisticated

Pussy. I bet you'd also split your gf with someone.

That's about the response I expected.

>hurr muh arbitrary reductionism make me very smart

All cooking is just chopping up dead shit, mixing it together and burning it. Get over yourself.

>Donuts have no vitamins
>Pic is a VITAMIN donut
Eat fish for breakfast, it's supposed to be good for cognition.

>breakfast
>sophisticated

I'm half awake and I need to go

>Full English
>I love scoffing down runny unseasoned baked beans and the overall taste of grease on all the other flavourless components mate

It might have some flavour if the individual ingredients are sourced outside of the UK. The produce and and cuts of meat are on par with flavour of pillow stuffing in the UK.

Isn't there a /brit/ general to contain all of this inedible crap now?

>eventually everything is random which makes my shitty choice of ingredients less embarrassing
yeah go ahead eat your shitty pride of your nation but stop acting like it's ingenious.

You've never had a full english have you? I'm not even a brit but you don't know what you're missing out on.

>the jealousy ITT

prefer the fish and chips to be honest

Eggs and bacon are high in choline, which is pretty damn good for cognition.

Well it's not working, cause you a dumb nigger, nigger.

Says the idiot who thinks eating donuts is healthy just because they had Vitamin B added to them

thats a bagel mate

what pompous prick needs to season every thing they eat .

>I was wrong
>Better start insulting people
This is why your country produces shite all.

I find it rather diengenuous of my fellow amerilards when they disparage a full english like that in the pic. The only item they wouldn't wolf down and beg for more is blood sausage and that's just because most amerifats think that's icky poo poo eventhough their hardscrabble immigrant ancestors made it. Christ, even that style canned bean in tomato sauce, although drenched in HFCS in the US is eaten by the buttload here.

I don't get it either. Whether or not a full english is actually good for breakfast is debatable, personally I'd never eat that much if I have to be at work in about an hour, but almost everyone should be able to agree it tastes good.

>Implying I was wrong

>I love needing to shit in the middle of my shift

For me it's a bowl of rice, one sunny side up egg, and a couple shots of vodka.

>aesthetic and hearty breakfast coming through

>1000 calories to start your day

Hello tubby

I only ever have this at weekends, as a rare treat and then eat it at about 11 and skip lunch. The only people who eat a full English regularly are builders and fat cunts.

>no hash browns
>no chips

>1000 break
>500 lunch
>1000 dinner
what's the problem skellefag?

What are those patties above the sausages?
Are they sliced bits of some giant blood sausage?

>hash in the top right
chips are not part of a traditional full english

black pudding you nonce

Yes, that's what I asked if they were.
That fantastic food is so hard to find where I live, it comes in tiny sausages, and god damned fucking hipsters have driven the price through the roof.

Why must hipsters ruin every single thing that I love?

breakfast like a king
lunch like a prince
dinner like a pauper
what's wrong with that, fatty? can't count calories? is your stomach faster than your brain?

I'll pass on the black pudding but everything else about a full English looks great.

t. American

I believe in breakfast like a king, dinner like a prince, and no lunch.

Do you prepare your own hashbrowns ? Which recipe is the best ?

If you ever try to recreate it buy our heinz imported beans or skip them entirely since they're different, I constantly see americans say it's good but the beans don't work

looks nice, but that single egg looks a bit lonely.
two eggs in a full breakfast or i flip out, not even joking, many a dorris has been utterly lambasted by my fury upon being presented with a single-egged breakfast platter. i would take the plate and press it tightly against her throat while she begged for forgiveness for the cardinal error of presenting me with only one paltry egg. i would take the lone egg and smother it on her terrified face, screaming obsenities whilst the veins in my forehead bulged to near aneurysm. then i would take the bottle of vinegared-down brown sauce, shove it down her throat and proceed to drown her in the foul brown spicy liquor, laughing my heart out whilst i inwardly continue to weep for my lack of two fried eggs

This is actually a good ratio

The hell is that charcoal in the corner?

Where does one acquire a full English breakfast in the US?

Trying to get into this
Fry up a sausage Bushes baked beans toast egg and diced potatoes

Yeah, sure. Even as an amerilard I eat fruit for breakfast during the week and save big ass breakfasts like that full english for a weekend hangover lunch. Being southern whitetrash, I throw in biscuits and gravy in place of the blood sausage, up the bacon quantity and it'll be streaky unless I go ham steak, drop the tomato and beans, and I'm with ya.

That's more than a recommended full day's worth of calories. Either you work a really demanding job, or you're a fatass.

No it isn't you bumblefuck, add it up and check.

Don't bother, this board is overrun with 89iq's who need to prove something to the world.

You mean shart in the middle of your mart

>high amounts of cholesterol
>no fruits, vegetables, or any type of healthy side besides beans and mushrooms, but most of it looks pan fried
>implying that eating mass amounts of meat in general on average for any meal daily is healthy

>beans arent breakfast food
lmaowut

Theres literally tomatoes right there.

>when British Heinz beans come vegetarian standard
why

>beans
>tomato
>mushrooms
>potatoes
>orange juice
>no fruits or vegetables
It's almost like you should look at the photo and think before type.

>mushrooms are vegetables
Retard.

t.soyboy who does no manual labor or exercise

>eat british beans
>think I'm eating american beans all of a sudden
For some reason, brits used a staple food to be the one thing they out-sugar the US with

What the hell are you going to do with all that energy user? I just have toast and a coffee. Having that for a week would give you a heart attack

You know the way you look is probably because of your diet, or maybe it's just the inbreeding.

>for a king
Ironically eating huge breakfasts isn't a sign of nobility, but that you're working class and you're going to spend the energy through the day.

>beans

What did you mean by this?

You guys know your Queen and future king are fucking Germans, right?

And where are you from that has no immigration?

They did not immigrate. They usurped.

STOP eating beans for breakfast and get some bread. the fish can stay.

i got to have this red herring. i keep hearing so much about it. i got to taste this shit. sorry, listen to the news a lot.

It’s definitely an Aussie breakfast

>no chips

>Americans and Canadians are the best at breakfast though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>fish

u wot

Has a "full american breakfast" in Majorca. It was a full english but with chips and yank bacon

>fry up

lol plebs

He also listed orange juice, so I don't think he was declaring everything in his list a vegetable.

What's he doing that for? It's more time, effort and household energy cost for worse results.

Baking is healthier than frying

Marginally. I don't use more oil in my frying than he does coating everything with oil. And oil isn't really unhealthy if you're not consuming too many calories overall.

i fucking hate his face

Was this supposed to be a shocking revelation? It's common knowledge

This fucking meme pan again

also
>hash brown
>English

fuck right off

i disagree with frying tomatoes

English breakfast is the best. Then steak and eggs with home fries/hashbrowns, and then bacon and eggs with pancakes. Open to other suggestions but frenchtoastfags need not apply

The optimal way is skipping breakfast. Having a late lunch and an early dinner and fasting for the remaining 16 hours of the day on nothing but water.

It's black pudding, basically pig blood and oats.

It tastes like scabs and oats.

But then you'll lose size

Thanks for reminding me to take my vitamins user

how do you eat or preare your black pudding/ blood sausage?

Slice it into discs and fry it.

some of you co/ck/s could could do with being smaller.

You’re gonna be late to school/work by the time you finish that

What yall thinking about my delicious breakfast

>frying the beans

You see how they went all dry and coagulated and soft, you should gently heat the beans in a sauce pan, they should be the same consistency as they come out of the tin.

Also ladbible is cultural marxist psyop.

>not getting a stomach ache after eating all these different foods together

Just fuck my blood pressure up, senpai.

What is the seasoning on those eggs?

I like a full english breakfast on the weeends, maybe adding pancakes or croissants if you want something sweet. On workdays I usually just eat a bowl of porridge, eggs and some fruit.

>having the digestive system of a frail 90 year old