Unpopular Veeky Forums opinions thread

Strayan bread>>>All bread

Although i prefer rare, done red meat is actually pretty good, unless it's from a wild animal that exercises a lot, like a deer or a roo.

kraft sawdust parmesan is good and has its uses.

american cheese is good and has its uses.

it's okay to press burgers and squeeze out the water content. firm, chewy burgers are good.

peanuts are the best nut. if they were uncommon and expensive, people would sing endless praise.

Dominos pizza is a quality product

Australia is cancer

What kind of australian bread are you talking about? Google gives damper, mainly.
If you give me a name of what you think is so great, I'd like to make some of this bread and see how it is.

I eat food.

>Strayan bread>>>All bread
>talking about roos
You're Australian. The reason you like Australian bread over others is because it is familiar and homely to you. It has nothing to do with the quality of the bread.

I’m Australian and Australian bread is shit

Hi Mike

I only eat food popular characters have been seen eating

In Australia only factories and Vietnamese people make bread.

For me, it’s not the mcchicken.

korean, eastern-european and Scandinavian food is all dog shit

nah

yes

no

yes

N O

Using nuts almost exclusively in sweet dishes is one of the greatest sins of western cuisine

elaborate pls

Western cuisine doesn't have a whole lot of dishes like this.

Frying shit in a pan doesn't enhance individual ingredients. Show me something that uses nuts in a savory context that isn't frying + rice.

>Frying shit in a pan doesn't enhance individual ingredients.
Objectively the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Why don't you show me an example of a dish that "enhances individual ingredients"

Those are peanuts, not nuts.

peanuts are a legume, but still good.

I asked first

I’ve lived in japan and their bread is shit tier to ours, but that doesn’t say much considering they prefer rice the faggots.
Also 90% if bakeries in my area are owned by Vietnamese and while they do a great job you are just as likely to pickup pic related as you are a loaf of bread.

>I’ve lived in japan and their bread is shit tier to ours, but that doesn’t say much considering they prefer rice the faggots.
There's literally a 50+ episode anime devoted to the fact that Japan is shit-tier when it comes to bread.

Japanese bread was developed from american whitebread sensibilities during the occupation.