Al/ck/ thread

New al/ck/ thread.

>blacking out and talking to your parents on the phone edition

didnt use the phone but i cut off contact with my father TWICE over email. the first time my mother intervened to get us talking again, and we sort of worked things out, then about a year later i did it again and havent talked to him in over 3 years. sometimes i regret it, but the more i consider our relationship as a whole, i dont like him.

i called my mom completely shitfaced
she's a recovering al/ck/y

Why does everyone keep urinating in their bed?

Not trying to lecture, But you only get one set of parents and one day they will die before you. You'll feel like absolute shit if you don't make up while you have the chance

at least she's recovering man, my parents are both raging alcoholics and they still have the gall to criticize my drinking.

can't take it anymore lads

i understand that. thanks for the heads up though.

Hello my bois. Would it be faggotry to start posting iit as a namefag?

namefag isnt that terrible because it can be duplicated by anyone. tripfagging is unforgivable though.

kinda want to try a DPH high but i think i'll wait until tomorrow

gonna put my kids to bed tonight and then get as close to blackout drunk as i can

test

>inb4 tasered by the police and a week in a mental hospital
You won't enjoy it, I 100% promise you that.

dont bother. if it were any good people would spread the word. it just makes you have sensory hallucinations that arent any fun.

I've recently been trying lots of different alcohol because I figure I might as well at this point

Jaegermeister is pretty great. What other alcohol is kinda similar to that? Not difficult to drink at all, but still alcoholic enough that I can get drunk fast. Usually I would just go for straight vodka but even something that literally tastes like medicine is way easier

eh i won't take shit tons

can't be any worse than booze at this point

every faucet in my apartment leaks and i have to dump a bucket of water in the toilet to flush it bgut i don't want to call the landlord because then they'll see my alcoholic hoarder house

decent substitutes for alcohol that are easy to get:

kratom
kava kava
marijuana (some places)

LOL. landlords love tennants like you. never complain about shit.

>can't be any worse than booze at this point
that's where you're wrong, fella

i don't pay for the water, though
so he'll probably notice at some point

I love jager, but it's far too expensive

Becherovka, it's even better than Jäger (if you like that kind of stuff)

Try getting shitfaced drunk on Jaegermeister alone. Spirit world shit. Tried to fight 6 friends at once and they beat my ass good. Fun times, still friends

Benedictine

Give your kids away to relatives, you dont deserve them you piece of gutter shit

don't cut yourself on that edge friendo

2 months sober
1 month /nofap/

chartreuse is really good with ice, or just chilled. I'm not quite sure if that is exactly what your looking for though, also absinthe is pretty good, but both of these are expensive as hell. If i were you I would go for the chartreuse.

get out

I am sorry you had your limbs amputated. Are you having someone type for you using moris code head nods like the dude in the Metallica One video?

Oh fuck off.

kys edgelord.

No one will miss you, Not even your parents.

What did he mean by this?

>they still have the gall to criticize my drinking
i'm the one who pushed my mom into recovery
it was probably a hypocrite move, but she was drinking herself to death

>Moris code

-- --- .-. .. ... / -.-. --- -.. .

fernet

friendly reminder that most of us will end up killing ourselves

yis

I posted this last thread, but how long has everyone gone without showering?

Two weeks here when I was on a bender. The idea of getting in the shower was messing with the already bad anxiety

wouldn't have it any other way.

About a week. I got a blowjob from an ex at that point too. I still feel sorta bad about that. Smelled like I was making cheese in my pants.

about two weeks here as well. Was in a pretty messed up place (as in state of mind).

should of made a quick bathroom break and washed your dick in the sink at that point.

Was planning to take tonight off from drinking, and go "one day at a time" from there in an attempt to quit. But an old guy whose truck I fixed left a case of beer in my truck as payment. I didn't ask for payment, nor did he tell me he was going to do that. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Like I want to die of cirrhosis at 60yo

about a month at one time a year or so back. i proceeded to rip all of my thickly clumped hair out of my scalp.

It's really not anything like those homos are saying, maybe they're thinking DXM. Just take 100mg DPH, put on some chill music, and drink some ice water. Find something nice to stare at too.

I didn't like her. I feel bad for other reasons.

yeah i was only planning on 1-200mg not being some hero and slamming 500 and seeing shadow people and imagining people were in my room

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Turns out I do not have DVT, it's my first time exercising in years and my legs are just being freaky. Im still super paranoid about any and everything I notice with my body though. It's midday, and time for a drink.

That much DPH will just make you sleep anyway. Nothing that crazy happens, if you take a couple hundred mg and fight it you just float and ignore the world, and you can hyper focus on things. Not like work or school, but things like music, picture browsing, and shitposting on Veeky Forums. The ice water really helps fight the sleep jicyww.

If you've been drinking for more than three months straight you shouldn't go cold turkey. Google HAMS so you get a plan to taper down before you go on a full day without drinking and feeling like necking yourself.

no, DPH is serious shit at high doses. read some trip reports on erowid. once you get to like 500+ mg, it becomes a very serious deliriant. it's a generally negative experience, you have to enjoy getting fucked up for the sole purpose of getting fucked up to enjoy it.

i wanna just kill what i have and try going sober afterwards, but i'm in the unusual position of having so much alcohol that i might pass out first. hmmm

I honestly can't remember when I was more of a hypochondriac, before I started drinking or after. My best drinking days are behind me and it was only getting pretty damn wasted that made me not worry about trivial shit so much. I am talking to a doctor about that again though after stopping drinking liquor and trying to cut down on the other stuff.

will be drinking myself into oblivion tonight mods be damned

i decided to drink all day today instead of just drinking at night and i'm way less drunk than usual and almost out of booze

>What's a good drink to get addicted to al/ck/ohol?
Just...don't.

Yeah, the thing about day drinking is if you want to be drunk and stay drunk you have to hit it hard and consistently. I'd probably just say don't experiment too much with day drinking like that or it will eventually become and every single day thing.

Fucking THIS. Once it becomes a habit, it's incredibly hard to stop, especially when you begin to associate booze and the feeling with any activity you do.

fffff
i've been doing the hair of the dog more and more regularly and it's oh so nice

Jesus Christ. Text the ex to check in and see if she can afford our double rent this month, and her dad died this morning.
I wrote like 3 texts worth saying how sorry I am and how I'm here if she needs anything. Bad thing to do?

Yeah dude, I mean I've been doing this for years and I literally don't do anything, ANYTHING except lie down without having a few drinks first. It's fucked.

No. You sound like a regular compassionate human being, congrats. Just don't get all lovey dovey and pathetic.

No, it isn't. It's an antihistamine. And it makes you drowsy. If you take that much and do anything other than sleep, you're a shitty drug addict anyway, so no one cares.

Consider she has something very important to deal with right now. Calm yourself. You offered, so wait.

>double rent this month
the fuck

I'm the guy from last thread that drinks around a half case of 16oz beers a day for 12 years. I've gone without drinks for a couple days before no problem. I'm just starting to worry about my health.

Well I moved out, so she's paying full rent. Double what she would a month
My adrenaline is going or some shit. This hit my harder than any of my relatives dying, which is pretty fucked up of me

While these threads are phenomenal for talking with other people going through similar things, and reading stories etc., they can also make you paranoid as fuck and turn you into a huge hypochondriac. Just don't get too sucked in. Go get blood work done instead of internet diagnosing yourself with anything. Stressing about it and panicking can also make shit worse on top of it.

beer taper

No worries, the threads were really just a small part of it. It's mostly that I'm over 30 now, I've been overweight for about six years now, I smoke, drink every day, and eat fast food once a day. I just was planning to make better decisions for a while. Then got unexpected beer on my expected day one. Not really a huge deal, was just sharing. Because I am addicted to drinking, just able to control going to excess. So technically an alcoholic.

I can't fucking take it anymore I just want to fucking die.

I am in my 40s user. You can pull out of a tailspin anytime. You can do it, and no one can do it for you. That makes you a badass.

Fuck, why can't I be in the same room as alcohol and not drink it? I know I have an important class in 5 hours yet I just can't stop myself from pouring myself a drink.

i'm day drunk user
i think i won't piss the bed tonight
PROGRESS

Honestly booze seems like the best solution right now.

Hi user! You seem to have posted on the wrong board! Whoops! Don't worry, the kind anons of Veeky Forums are here to help you correct your actions!
See, Veeky Forums is for food and cooking, and spamming the board with threads about your crippling addiction is considered "off topic," and thus, not appropriate content for the board!
A more appropriate board for these threads would be , , or !
Don't worry, always happy to help and do my part to make Veeky Forums a better place :)

Reported you, enjoy the ban.

Fuck off

>spams the board with shitposts
>thinks user calling him out is the one breaking the rules
really jogs my nogging

(OP)
Hi user! You seem to have posted on the wrong board! Whoops! Don't worry, the kind anons of Veeky Forums are here to help you correct your actions!
See, Veeky Forums is for food and cooking, and spamming the board with threads about your crippling addiction is considered "off topic," and thus, not appropriate content for the board!
A more appropriate board for these threads would be , , or !
Don't worry, always happy to help and do my part to make Veeky Forums a better place :)

Ok

false reports are a bannable offense, chucklefuck

Thanks bud. I'm pretty confident I'll be good. Already got a buddy to go to the gym with, got normal food to eat, and after I finish this free beer no plans to buy more for a while. Appreciate the encouragement man, it all helps.

Lucky it's not a false report then? Stop samefagging, I hope the mod btfos all your shitposts so we can get back on topic.

ah, yes! the topic about addiction! that isn't food, nor cooking! good assertion, brainlet!

what's the topic again?

>alcohol
>not food
man i really hate redditors

>drink to excess
>feel guilty about drinking to excess
>drink to excess to deal with the guilt

making Veeky Forums a worse board than it already is

Don't get me wrong, I am indeed drinking. But I only do 5% seltzer or wine now. Legit stopped drinking liquor.

Can you go bother /sip/ with that logic?

Jesus, these posts are depressing as fuck, and you criticize weed threads? at least those aren't full of suicidal failures.

Posting some actual food related stuffs.