COCKROACH WHAT DO

COCKROACH WHAT DO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI
npic.orst.edu/factsheets/degen.html
news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/prosecutor-social-worker-accepted-bribe-to-look-the-other-way-before-5-year-old-boy-s-death
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI

Put it on a stick and cover it with caramel.

You have an army now. All you need to do is win their allegiance. they already dig your lifestyle.

omigod i literally haven't seen this since 1993

Watch where it runs
Buy advion gel on amazon
Apply a tiny drop the size of a pinhead next to the crack it ran into. This shouldn't be anywhere near where you prepare food, hopefully on the floor
Wash your hands
Wash them again
Go to bed
Wake up to hundreds of dead roaches everywhere, you probably just saw one but there is NEVER just one
Vacuum them all up
Wait another day
More dead roaches
They should be gone by day 3 and you will never see them again, nor will you be able to have children

This is some bad shit and it's not supposed to be sold to civilians, enjoy your no roaches and sterility

thanks
hopefully this works as well as when i ate horse medicine to kill bed bugs

Roaches are easy. Bed bugs you have to tear your whole joint apart and have multiple treatments and even still there's no guarantee.

i just ate horse wormer for a couple weeks
worked like a charm

wait I thought that only made them sterile and it was also a terrible idea to take those med something rekting the liver

it was a few years ago
i think my liver is still good
also no bed bugs

Brown recluse it

Could try diatomaceous earth:

npic.orst.edu/factsheets/degen.html

Get the food grade quality stuff, not the pool grade.

Apply cat

>use a bigger, grosser pest
ya na

u need to leave or get rid of it. leaving is prob best. those things are bad for your health

I had a roachie infestation once

Took a combination of borax powder, gel poison, and physical traps applied liberally around where they came in (hole behind the fridge)

There was also a fat nest of them under the fridge when I pulled it out to bleach it. It was very satisfying wiping up all the baby roachies with the bleach rag

You are fucked now roachy.

you know Advion makes roach gel right? Bayer Maxforce is also a good alternative I use.
If it's really bad I'd use a 1-1 mix of Cimexa and silicon powder in water. Put it in a 2 gallon HDX sprayer and shake like hell, apply behind the stove and fridge, and any particularly bad areas. Be warned, this stuff will leave a horribly white residue that will never NEVER go away. Only use it where you can't see it.

USE SHOE

Roaches here in Texas are slow. Theyre easy to smash with a magazine or a shoe.

didn't even notice the picture was ant gel. oops. hopefully user didn't buy the wrong one.

Put it in a sandwich.

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/prosecutor-social-worker-accepted-bribe-to-look-the-other-way-before-5-year-old-boy-s-death

>1-1 mix of Cimexa and silicon powder in water.
cimexa IS silicon powder
cimexa and boric acid, i think you meant

and people wonder why I hate the government

yeah, sort of dropped the ball with that one, my bad

see if you can fuck it lol

call exterminator ya dingus

Honestly man there's really nothing you can do, once a house is infested it's infested. I lived next to an abandoned home for a while and they migrated over to my place. If you see one you have about a hundred of those faggots in the walls