For me, it’s a fresh hot Krispy Kreme donut

For me, it’s a fresh hot Krispy Kreme donut.

So fucking good. The closest one to me is about 3 hours away, which is also where the closest Chic-Fil-A is. Worth the trip.

krispy kreme is painfully sweet even for a donut place
dunno how anybody likes them

They’re definitely dessert donuts and not breakfast donuts.

>breakfast donuts

fucking americans

Yeah nah mate he's talking about donut holes for brekkie

These taste like fucking nothing but sugar. So disgusting. It's not like I don't enjoy donuts. These are just bad.

America basically

Ffs

I've never liked donuts. The amount of sugar makes me feel incredibly ill. Even as a dumbass kid I could only eat 1/4 at a time of any donut.

>not cake donut with cinnamon&sugar

shiigy

wew lads, that's some potent b8 m80's

I agree. Dublin makes good breakfast donuts. But they don’t come close to a fresh Krispy Kreme for an afternoon snack. If the hot fresh light is on, I’m pulling in.

Why are you such a liar stop trying to make your self look good for the internet pathetic

Best donut chain coming through.

>breakfast donuts
They're called bagels

thanks for making me laugh man cheers

Krispy Kreme is a fuckign meme
America runs on Dunkin

>not even krispy
fuckign scam

Oh, English is hard I know. But Krispy and crispy are actually two different words. They have two different meanings.

>tfw used to get an assorted dozen and play smash bros melee with friends on sundays

Get your disgusting donuts out of here

>short round cakes with holes in the middle
>donuts

Sure dunkin. Ok.

Mr. Donut in Japan is the best chain I've tried. The various Vietnamese-run donut places in California are also usually good.

PRAISE JESUS

>The various Vietnamese-run donut places in California are also usually good.
This. Local Viet Mom & Pop donut and sandwich shops in Cali are oldschool donuts. Not that overpriced, overly sweet and gimmicky shit that masquerades as donuts today.

disgusting. the donuts are so sweet that the actual flavor of the dough and the chocolate is just lost. literally go ANYWHERE else than krispy kreme.

I was actually just about to ask Mr Donut. I meant to try it when I was over there but never got around to it, but I definitely want to when I next go to Japan.

>Krispy and crispy are actually two different words. They have two different meanings
What is the meaning of the """word""" Krispy?

O N L O N G

That's weird, the closest Krispy Kreme to me is right next to Chick-fil-A.

>breakfast donuts

It means it was genetically developed with synthetic biomass reconstituted into an organized lifeform using the krisper process to manipulate the DNA of the biomass.

HOLY FUCKING BASED, KRISPY KREME BTFO