I'll have a 'gel with extra salmon schmear, scooped

>I'll have a 'gel with extra salmon schmear, scooped

I fucking hate this board's sense of humor. Somehow it has gotten worse since a year ago.

You will have your wrist tattooed and a shower.

this bitch needs to get blacked ASAP

i would get whatever the opposite of scooped is. skinned, i guess. the innards of a bagel are better than the outards.

Go back to your shed, Mr. CK.

>Mr. CK.
Is that the board mascot?

pasty blonde girls with blue eyes are ugly

That's why they're being bred out of existence

Projected extinct in what? 10 generations?

>'gel

no

I mean they've been around for thousands of years
10 generations is nothing

This

>t. cucks
Gas yourselves

t. shitskin
No matter how hard you scrub your skin, that dirt will never come off nigger

>scooped 'gels
fuck that gay shit
its like
>yea ill have a sirloin but scoop it so i can have more ketchup than meat plz

Wait, you have ketchup with your steak?

Those people are right and you are wrong

But I consider myself a humanitarian and do not advocate killing whites for something they have no control over. Instead we must race mix the white away

>I'll take a 'za, with a 'gel and some 'deenz on the side, with a 'sip to drink please

you are all a bunch of dumb faggots

WHAT'RE THESE BAZZHELLS I KEEP HEARIN EVERYONE RANTIN AND RAVIN ABOUT?
WHAT IS THIS LIKE ROUND BREAD?
IS THIS SOME KIND OF QUEER FOOD? I MEAN, NO OFFENSE, NO OFFENSE, BUT ARE PEOPLE GOING TO THINK I'M SOME KIND OF FAZZHIT?
WHAT ARE THESE THINGS JAPANESE? IS THIS GOOK FOOD? IS THIS GOOK FOOD?

nice try kickfighter. We should have dropped three on you little jammy wearing shit apparently.

I'm grateful my parents didn't fuck up so I have no idea what any of those references are.

you are walking proof your parents fucked up, and my grandparents under reacted in bombing them.

Our grandparents were on the same side in WW2, user. How does it feel to be the last of your kind?

It feels strong and proud. You would not understand.

What reason would I have to want to understand, other than as some self-indulgent thought experiment?

>I'll have a 'gel
It's four words into this post, and I already know you're a tactical faggot.

I don't even think it's an attempt at humor, with threads of this format I think it's just an autist attempting to annoy people into engaging with him.

i bet she's kissed a lot of fellas

Not an argument

Any white girl who would willingly racemix is mentally deficient. Those who don’t do not racemix - it is that simple. You literally cannot win. You procreating with a low IQ whore doesn’t change that, if anything it advertises your lack of pride for your own race and how you wish you were...better. Like he said, no matter how hard you scrub that dirt won’t ever come off.

>shitposting about scooped bagels turns into shitposting about miscegenation, with faggots larping as noble, doomed steppenwolves in a world overtaken with degeneracy
Neck yourselves

Who the fuck are you? If he’s gonna troll then I’m gonna meme and troll him back tenfold...

This board has always been bad. It's just a food themed /b/ with less traps.

The last few weeks at least have been especially rough for some reason. I don't recommend bans except for spamming, but I've actually seen image spamming now.

And I have no problem with a response to a post getting a little offtopic, but the OP should be related to Veeky Forums FFS.

bagel scoopers get the rope

Why would this be necessary when cucks like you would happily and unquestioningly suck off the down-low brothers in a heartbeat?

this trend is nothing new and neither is this thread, god knows how many times this same piece of shit has been posted by the same faggot op

>South east asians
Dominant genes, phenotypically identical.
Yellow skin, black hair, brown eyes.
>Indians
Brown skin, black hair, brown eyes.
>Africans
Black skin, black hair, brown eyes.
>European
Recessive genes, phenotypically diverse.
Varied skin tones, varied hair colour, varied eye colour.

The lesser races don't understand the subtlety and power of the recessive gene. You may breed with us, but in 4-5 generations of interbreeding, our recessive genes will express and your dominant genes will not.

There's a reason why autosomal recessive disorders are virtually impossible to eliminate in reproduction. You wouldn't be breeding us out: we'd be breeding your children's children into whiteness. And that's ultimately what you want, isn't it? To be tall and unique, not short and basically identical to five billion other ant people.

t.cuck

autism.

I'd get directions to the nearest 'zzeria

>all those triggered ""white"" am*ricans ITT that cant handle obvious bait and go on "protect da white race" crusade
wew lad, fucking mongrels

ITT: freaks who have absolutely nothing else going for them other than the color of their skin

also hell yeah salmon bagel

Simply an amazing comeback, and an awesome rebuttal also. Well done, user.

That's what permanent virginity does to ugly, autistic ghouls.

I will say that the salmon should be in fillets, not mixed in with the spread. Brined or smoked, and it needs capers and dill.

Your post is like a PSA warning kids of the danger of going on /pol/ too much

Faggot ass nigga