R8 my pizza

R8 my pizza

looks about a 7/10. Would eat and encourage.

Looks edible.

But either the oven wasn't hot enough or something's not quite right with your dough.

Take the mushrooms off.

Put the mushrooms back on.

I'd eat it with a fork and knife

>pepperoni

It's 6/10 at best. Use a good meat topping next time.

Could really use some anchovies.

How long should I wait? Flour, yeast, sugar, and water. This will be my pizza crust

Looks pretty good, yeah?

10/10

if you're going to put mushrooms on a pizza those are the proper ones to put on. good job.

I don’t like the way you chopped your mushrooms.

Don't like mushrooms but it looks well executed. 8/10 would eat after picking mushrooms off

Crust to cheese ratio is way off but yeah it looks good

>rate thing
>only shows half of thing

tomatoes are fucking awful on pizza

I'm glad you appreciate a good looking pizza! It's my second try at making pizza. Until just this week I had no idea that it was possible to make good pizza from home. So this is all so mindblowing to me.

I would like to improve. Here's how my technique goes so far.

-Some amount of flour, a yeast packet, and following the instructions on the yeast packet I mixed in sugar and warm water.
-I stirred it around and added just enough water so that it looked like this -I put a lid over it and waited about ten minutes
-I coated a cutting board and my hands with flour and pulled out the sticky dough and powdered it with more flour so that it wouldn't stick to anything.
-I proceeded to knead in some garlic powder and paprika
-then I took a rolling pin and flattened it out
-I poured cornmeal on the pizza pan and spread it out evenly and transferred the dough onto it
-I want to make my own pizza sauce in the future, but right now I used a $1 bottle of Ragu "Pizza Sauce" and applied a very generous amount onto my pizza
-Then I shredded mozzarella cheese directly on top of it
-It was at this point that I finally folded the dough all around making the crust.
-then I put on the pepperonis
-sprinkled more garlic powder onto the crust and drizzled a little olive oil onto the crust all around and dabbed it with a paper towel and it looked like my pic
-Then I baked it at 500degrees F for 5 minutes and lowered the temperature to 400degrees for 10 minutes after. I only lowered it because I'm uncertain about the ramifications of cooking at a high temp for too long.

Any advice? I only went out of my way to spill how I did it because I want critiques and advice so I can make BETTER pizza. I'm still working out my technique, but it's working so far. My pizza tastes really good.

Pretty good op
7.5/10 put black olives on it next time it will instantly become a 8/10

So much crust.. I mean if that's how you like your pizza, that's how you like your pizza.. But I usually go for thinner crust. Means you can eat more for less calories

you should let it rise for much longer than ten minutes, I usually do 60-90 minutes

your dough looks a bit too moist in add a bit more flour before letting it rise

when you do decide to make your own sauce, use way more garlic than what you would normally do for a tomato sauce

thanks for the advice. what do you think about cooking temperature?

This.

It looks good - but not great.

Actually yea - I'd chow.

Ratios need some work though.

faggot showing off his cock gobbling skills

Nobody cares.

You care enough to respond.

>not lightly sauteing the mushrooms first so they don't shrivel up and dry out while the pizza bakes

wtf is he doing