What does everyone think of Coca-Cola?

What does everyone think of Coca-Cola?
Not just Classic, but every variant and what not.

Likes, dislikes, whatever. Let's talk Coke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MDh5Y2dT6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vanilla coke is fucking delicious

They began doing these again and i fucking love it

Better than Pepsi

Pretty good, if only because most generic cola isn’t as well carbonated
I prefer Virgil’s Real Cola, really anything bottled and produced with cane sugar, but coke is everywhere so it’s often a go to

vanilla coke is the niceness
coke classic is classic and irreplaceable
pepsi has more sugar and is gross

coca-cola, root beer and ginger ale are the only sodas i drink
its the holy trifecta of sodas

buy store brand cola and just put a drop of vanilla flavoring in the can

>open diabetes

youtube.com/watch?v=_MDh5Y2dT6M

>cane sugar
This is the important bit.
Anything produced with actual cane sugar will probably be nice.
Anything produced with aspartame will probably taste like soapy oversweet chemical shit.

>drinking soda

Vanilla Coke is pretty gud, but I love Cherry Coke more, especially the Coke Zero version.

I tried it a sew times when I was a kid, was not bad but nothing to consume when youre thirsty in my opinion. hence I never really drink it.

Japan has a limited edition Coke Peach right now. It's breddy good.

Coke life was a mistake

>drinking liquids

>Being a coke cuck when Pepsi exists
Stay weak, soyboy

cherry coke > coke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> vanilla coke

I don't know what changed, but classic coke gives me the shits - but only when I drink it from a can.

Like the good scientist I am, I drank Dr. Pepper and Barqs from a can with no problems.
Then I drank a Coke from a fountain and a bottle. No problems.
Tried Coke in a can again and got the shits 45 minutes later.

It works better than most laxatives I've tried.

So does my cock head. One pump, and you prolapse and all your shit comes out. Hmu

>Bourbon and coke is a thing.
>Bourbon and pepsi is not a thing.
You picked the wrong team, buddy.

My dishes are always filled with fat, sometimes from four or five different sources. I don't mind sweets, even when they're packed with more sugar than those crappy romantic movies. So no, I don't really give a crap about "muh healthy food!" and faggotry/veganism/stupidity like that.

However. Anyone who drinks soda outside parties is a fucking pleb who'll gladly drink sugary water instead of actually drinking something with a pleasing taste.

>b-but I think soda is tast...
Then grow up, you fucking manchild.

Rats probably shat on the rim of the can and you ingested particles of stale, rotting feces.

its good mixed with rum. pepsi is horrible, any "flavored" coke is disgusting too, in my opinion.

Mix them together to make Cherry Vanilla Coke. Also, Coke Lime is the worst.

Coke Zero Sugar literally tastes like ass out of plastic, but bretty gud in cans. original Coke Zero pretty much tasted good in both tho. At least they still sell the original version in Leaf-ville. Shame there's no places out there that actually import them.

Ginger Lime flavor Diet Coke is probably one of the only good flavors they ever introduced this year. It's like cheap ginger ale, but in a good way. The Twisted Mango flavor on the other hand is the most chemical-tasting shit I've ever had, and the aftertaste is overbearingly strong, unlike regular Diet Coke. Wouldn't buy it again.

>drinking alchohol
>drinking alchohol and coke
take a load of this beta! How's that low test doing ya?

You hear that?That's the sound of nobody caring.

Motherfucker, I need alcohol to keep my test down to manageable levels. Otherwise it's hard-ons and cum shots 24/7.

Vanilla Coke is the best carbonated beverage in existence. Classic Coke is delicious, and pairs well with rye and bourbon. Pepsi is straight garbage.

literally just caramel flavored water

I occasionally like getting Coca Cola Life

>he has to get drunk so he doesn't prematurely ejaculate constantly
kek

Its poison, I used one version of default Coke to unclog my toilets and sink. But they changed the formula.

Pepsi is caramel flavored water with a bit of citric acid, hence, why it's superior.

Vanilla coke zero is my personal holy grail of beverages. Unfortunately I can never find it

Does diet coke really give people cravings or is it just one of the million other bullshit "facts" people make up about artificial sweeteners

mexican coke is much better. not as sweet as USA coke

Diet Coke Cherry is the best soft drink ever created. Too bad it ain't sold in my country, abd can only get it when I visit the US or eat at Firehouse Subs.

superior at being the worst

Orange Coke is the best. It's a shame they lock it behind Freestyle machines. The new diet version of it they sell in stores is pretty good, though.

Isn't that just Dr. Pepper at that point?