What is the best brand of instant ramen?

what is the best brand of instant ramen?
I know theres ramen threads on this board but they look dead as shit

Nongshim black

Any other answer is objectively wrong

I really like Nissin Chow Mein but i don't know how they compare to what Satan above me is recommending and i myself am always looking for higher quality instant noodles.

yum yum

we have this thread just about everyday

indomie classic stir fry: boil noodles, discard water, apply spices without stirring.
or yum yum all kindsa, beef for ultra-cow favor, its like having a cow in your mouth.

myojo ippeichan yakisoba

For me, it’s Yum Yum.

This hands down best ramen ever.

That's because it's an unsolvable inquiry - instant ramen is fucking shit

Sapporo Ichiban > Nissin > Nongshim >>> Maruchan

fuck maruchan

best brand is cheapest

Angel hair pasta and broth

why don't you stir? how are you supposed to evenly distribute the spices

maruchan 10 cents a bag
cant beat it 2bh

This nigga

Mama is my favorite

This and Ichiban

I dont like the onion chicken thing, it's with white pepper and that smell's disgusting

both of these
raoh is too expensive to grab all the time so i'll go with mama basically any other time

what flavor of mama

pork preferably but chicken is alright too

Red is 100x better

just want to let yall know this stuff is incredible. no broth, you strain the noodles after cooking them but its great. also great to cook one of these and one neoguri or shin ramen, strain the noodles again and add both powders to mix them

Indomie if I just want noodles. I fell for the Samyang meme for a bit but honestly beyond the heat, the flavor isn't really there. Tastes like seaweed mostly.

Shin Black if I want something with broth. Wish I knew of a Japanese style ramen with Nongshim quality.

I've never gotten the appeal of instant ramen. It tastes ok, but its not filling in the slightest. I get its cheap to buy a lot of, but there are probably way better ways to spend your money and actually feel full so you don't spend your entire day thinking about how empty your stomach feels.

I love indomie but it's not ramen, it's a stirfry noodle without broth

Mama has the best noodles. Nongshim or Sapporo Ichiban has the best soup bases.

Shit gets boring when you eat it for years.

Mix it up with Sapporo Ichiban and Indomie

I don't like the ones where you have to mix in packets of powder and sesame oil instead of a packet of sauce. Unfortunately I always forget which brand has which.

This nigga gets it.

I like this kind with the serving suggested mustard greens. Also gouda/havarti cheese, ground sesame seeds, bean sprouts, a shot of Tapatio and an egg that semi-cooks as it cools.

Somebody's gonna give me shit about either the cheese or the Tapatio because they are a dull person with nothing else in their life. I preemptively ask this person to please try Raoh so they have something better to live for.

Yeah I love getting a bowl of shitty instant ramen for the price of three McChickens.

*delicious instant ramen
*2 mcchickens

fpbp

yes, i agree. i would prefer the mcchicken to ramen

Nongshim, all their flavours. Ignore everyone else.

The shrimp flavored ones are best.

What does Veeky Forums think of nissin cup?

hidden treasure of the instant noodle world

Yeah it's not very effective for calories per dollar everything considered. But if you want some warm comfy snack it's really good for that

Serious question, why do people think Nongshim is good? There is no complexity to the flavor, it's just spicy.

whats your favorite then?

Pleb

it costs about the same as a mcchicken for me, but the mcchicken is still a better deal.

I'm the Raoh guy.

But they’re two different things. One is soup and the other is soupless

Please tell me you’re making it as soupless

Whatever the one they have on Dragon Ball Super is.

Objectively this
But Taiwanese insta-noodles with actual meat are the truly the patrician's choice.

Hua Tiao Chicken Noodles & Spicy Hot Pot Beef are the best insta noodles in the entire world. Literally nothing comes close

am eating the green one in the right corner rn. delishhh

are you or female

are you gay or female****

Call your mama anons, she misses you.

Anything Nongshim is pretty good