Is ethnic food healthy or should I stick to american burgers?

Is ethnic food healthy or should I stick to american burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_dDUw_QuDU
tappwater.co/en/tap-water-in-spain/
youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends. Are you white? If yes you won't enjoy it as much because the flavor will be too over powering for you but over time you'll develope a pallet and look more cultured and progressive for eating colored pipo food.

it's palette dumbass

false equivalence troll

Absolutely not health, look at those filthy ingredients
youtube.com/watch?v=L_dDUw_QuDU

>not wanting to develop this

nice nazi paella dude

Depends on the food. That paella may look good, but it's chock full of carbohydrates that will give you diabeetus. Pick the shrimp, mussels, and other seafood out and throw that ricey shit away!

>ethnic food
>spain
Yeah it will definitely give you diarrhea, don't drink the water LMAO

If the meat and vegetables are local to you, then you should be adapted the the e. coli in them

I advise against preparing burgers out of Americans. Too much fat and a strange chemical aftertaste.

kek

He's not wrong. Romance languages are spoken in the majority only in places with dirty water.

Did you just correct his spelling? That's racist. You know language evolves over time and we need to accept the alternative spellings of other cultures.

As and English teacher, I agree. As a human, niggers talk stupid.

>implying Americans aren't ethnics
56%

Can we rageban Americans already?

This is an american board. Didn't we kick your ass back to your island well enough last time? Go look out the window and watch your dynasty die.

Well it's a Japanese website now actually but Japs love us so it's all good.

>Switzerland is an island
WOT A RETARD!

no... it is an isolated landmass full of soon to be extinct albinos... swiss miss

>Switzerland is an isolated landmass
>on a continent
Retard.

Fucking fatso go fuck your fat fuck fuckimg fat

isolated by your nutrallity. Are you fucking 12? I know more about your shit country than you do. I also contribute more to your economy.

He's right americans should be rangebanned because every pleb lowlife in your shithole has invaded this website and coupled with the already horrible education its just a lump of sewage pouring out of murcan posts
I suggest an iq test on amrca posters to filter out all the human waste

>invaded this website
>a website started by an American
Back to krautchan with you.

>swiss ''''people'''' shitting up my Veeky Forums
I've said it before and I'll say it again: every time something bad happens in Switzerland (unfortunately not often enough) I do a little dance of joy. Truly the worst people, now go roll around in your lampshades made of human skin and your dictator money looted from the treasuries of every developing country on earth

I am all for it Europeon. SOme of us have quality education and we dominate the fuck out of you tards.

I dream of a rangeban on am*Rica it might actually be the pinnacle of exchange of ideas and discussion without autists sodomizing the website

>nutrallity
Retard.

tappwater.co/en/tap-water-in-spain/

BTW, I drink tap water everyday and i'm from Madrid

>Europeon
*European

make your own board and try it. You will be not be missed.

eat shit your cheese drilling, flat tit. The swiss are cowards and everyone knows it.

If you had a shred of decency youd fuck off to shit another place where everyone shares your idiocy

Stupid peon

bean sprouts, rice and egg with light seasoning? sure
deep fried octopus balls? not so much
"ethnic food" is a really broad phrase, user

A Spaniard claiming Spanish tap water is safe is like an mesothelioma patient claiming it's safe to eat asbestos.

You are shitting the place up, not me. Go make swiss chan. You will never see any of us there because you do not matter at all. Your grandmas vag would see less traffic.

Stop calling swiss you daft fuck
Its not a coincidence everyone else gets fed up with am*Rican posting
You lack reading comprehension even with you native tongue

No one cares. Your shit country is where I hide money. That is all you are good for.

I know youre slightly stupid but im not swiss

You seem upset?
:)

youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc

Settle down, Mohammed

show your underclass swiss miss.

You obviously care.
You care enough to reply and I appreciate your concern.
:)

These cunts do not know we are powered by freedom and never quit. That is why this is our planet.

go for japanese burgers, they are fucking godtier.
seriously, american burgers gets BTFO'd by japanese
also got served SO hard by

honest to god, rangebanning americans would be great. most of them are retarded as fuck, but i would miss the exceptions though

Europeons have no power or strength. We could destroy you a thousand times over, but hold back because we desire new recipes and vacation spots.

i fail to see how any of that is even remotely relevant.
europeans are like the next level of evolution, a rather good comparison would be americans being neanderthals and europeans sapiens.

What great global power do you hail from? How much do you owe us?

Speak up please.

Mutts can't beat pure breeds.

I am 100% American. History is on my side. This is our planet. You are a quaint reminder of things past. The second you stop being that, you are a place to test chemical weapons.

On the contrary, the future of this planet is mutt. Some day "pure europoid" will have a similar connotation to "neanderthal"

white genes are better and will absorb your kind. Your great grand children will be white. You should be proud, but not too much... you are still tainted.

One drop rule friendo. You're welcome.

yup... white genes slowly cure mud. Extend it out a few generations and she will have red hair and hate niggers.

t. Home schooled by evangelical christians

Don't worry, the horrible scourge of red hair and freckles will be eradicated like smallpox

I am an agnostic Frenchman with more degrees than you have teeth retard.

Really doesn't speak well to your education system, serge. Red hair is a result of inbreeding, not race mixing. Now go impregnate your daughter, gotta keep those genes pure!

This is what I mean
the majority of american posters will say these things unironically

samefag

wtf I thought sea food and rice was healthy

Is water in Catalonia safe or is it just a lesser shithole compared to Spain?

>banning the board's founding fathers

I can't believe he just suggested range-banning a country of 350 million people. To make matters worse, he misspelled it.

Why are spaniards so short compared to other europeans then?

you might be immune to the water but not to its birth defects

What kind of trailer park idiot says "ethnic food" in 2018? Do you fuck your sisters, or just your mother?

>trailer park idiot says "ethnic food" in 2018?
Those creatures who lurk in the "bible-belt" who think anything they weren't raised around is alien and disgusting.

I never thought I'd see a region where none of the business owners have cordless phones, half of them have answering machines that don't work, but it doesn't matter because if they don't know you they won't call back. Also they're all closed 3 days a week and for their 1.5 hr lunch break.

american culture is the world's standard so everything that isn't american is ethnic by virtue of elimination

>a region where none of the business owners have cordless phones, half of them have answering machines that don't work, but it doesn't matter because if they don't know you they won't call back. Also they're all closed 3 days a week and for their 1.5 hr lunch break
Sounds like southern Europe but you didn't mention everybody being late all the time so I'm not sure.

>Sounds like southern Europe but you didn't mention everybody being late all the time so I'm not sure.
Just secretaries, cashiers, doctors, mechanics, market managers, insurance agents, truck drivers, ministers, and cooks as far as I'm aware.

racist.

It's palate you idiot. Unless we're talking about painting.

So are you saying whites are taste-disabled?

>unpeeled sea bug meme rice

t. tendies-gobbling manchild

how is paella ethnic?

Latinos aren't white, thus it is ethnic.

It's a spanish meal it's not latino in any way.

only eat american burgers for the rest of your life, it's for the greater good

I tried to order ethnic food in Taiwan and they gave me a hamburger.

same difference

Paella is flyover food.

Oy fucking VEY is that a shrimp swastika!? On account of the fact that shellfish is not kosher I am forced to contact the ADL right away. Anti semitism will NOT be tolerated.

>implying whites dont have ethnicities

The fucking heeb is correct. Be more respectful.

Hey, did anyone else ever notice if you blow out the pilot light and crank your stove, there is coins in there! I just made a dollar fifty while cleaning. I think my maid has been robbing me blind.

Those aren’t regulation sized lobsters.