>they think seafood is yucky

>eating eggs
there's some fodder for your next thread
dictionary.com/browse/belle

>they eat pizza with ketchup

>they eat pure sugar with slight flavoring
>they mistake sensation for flavor
>they have to mask egg flavor with salt

No, I meant bell because he gets donged like crazy.

>they eat pure sugar
rock candy?
>they mistake sensation for flavor
what sensation??
>they have to mask egg flavor with salt
how much salt do you think goes on an egg?

You eat your chicken with nothing on it too?

I think you're the retard here with your dumb food strawman

>You eat your chicken with nothing on it too?
Sometimes. Why? Don't you like the taste of chicken either?

answer my other questions too

also i don't want to eat bland tasting food, so no I don't.

are you a dog? do you actually cook?

You want me to answer rhetorical questions now? An odd request.

No. Yes.

they weren't rhetorical...what's wrong with you

picky eaters are the fucking worst
you can't have ANY fun around them because oh no! I made crepes but you hate fucking eggs or oh no I made burgers but you don't like red meat or oh no I made fruit tart but you don't like raspberry or kiwi

literally fucking die

I have Autism.

I have Aspergers, now answer

Really? Pretty bad questions, desu.

>rock candy?
For example, yes
>what sensation??
Burning
>how much salt do you think goes on an egg?
I mean come on if this isn't rhetorical then Jesus Christ.

>what sensation??
The barest hint of a flavor.

>plain chicken.
thats kind of gross

>for example
but most sweets are not just throwing actual sugar in them
>burning
spicy foods have a flavor, they just tend to also burn depending on the person. my mouth has never actually burned from eating spicy food before, I eat it for the flavor
>if this isn't rhetorical
I don't put more than a teaspoon of salt on my eggs to accompany the flavor or else they taste like rotting newborns.

ITT: OP thinks he's some sort of a gatekeeper to the fast food and shitposting board of Veeky Forums

cute...

>my mouth has never actually burned from eating spicy food
Liers and theives are the worst kind of people, if you're one you're also the other

>salting eggs
I hope you aren't talking about scrambled eggs bitch

maybe if you are eating raw peppers you pussy bitch, otherwise your mouth just gets hot and your face sweaty

>liers
Kek

If you chew with your mouth open and are not mindful of the noise you make when you eat then you are a subhuman and should remove yourself from society. I'm shocked and appalled that ~50% of people cannot close their mouths when they eat, its disgusting

>talking while eating
at least cover your fucking orifice

>she doesn't like onions

>sweets
sorry lad, im not a fatass
>spicy
why would i want to mask the taste of my food with something pajeet picked with his shitty hands?
>salty eggs
how old are you? 5?

Ketchup. It's so fucking gross. Stop using that shit mom, I won't finish your food cause you put that shit on it

>your mouth just gets hot
That's literally the sensation of burning by hot peppers you trolling faggot

>only fat people eat things that are sweet
>spicy food is only Indian
>five year olds eat a lot of salt
?

LMAO the people I know who don't eat sweets are overweight or obese. Nice try tho

People who breathe are alive.

>they salt their eggs
Eggs and roe paste were made for each other

>they don't like milk
>they don't like chocolate
>they don't like mayonaise and prefer sour cream instead
>they don't like cheese/roasted garlic in italian dishes
>they don't like alfredo sauce

my brother in a nutshell. shit irks me so much.

this is true

I used to love spicy food but my tongue got fucked up for some reason and now I cant handle it anymore.
Like, I dont mind the spicyness and still enjoy it but I get these sharp pains in my tongue which make eating it unbearable.
Fucking sucks.

I fucking hate loud chewers & lip smacking.

Eggs dont need salt..

>plain eggs

Eggs carry almost a gram of salt each, on its own. There is no such thing as a plain egg.

I like sweets - but I almost instantly get obese when I eat them haha.

Would you still hate me? WOULD YOU?

>food naturally has salt on inside it so that means you can taste it
t I cook my chicken with its natural flavor

Yeah because you're clearly a fat fuck for some reason every fat fuck I know doesn't eat sweets and still manages to be borderline obese while telling me how bad sweets are

FORMER fat fuck thank you! haha.

Fine we'll eat sweets together my dude.

You mean bast it in its own fat? Yes. Roast chicken is glorious.

So you make fun of them for trying to lose weight?

Plain chicken is about as tasteless as it gets, why would you ever do that.
Thinking about eating plain chicken is depressing as fuck

I'm one of those. Lost about 25lbs since Christmas by quitting alcohol and eating way less, though, and it's great. Been craving chocolate milk the past couple weeks so I'm going to buy a quart tonight.

Anyone who makes "yucky faces" or won't eat tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, fish, or seafood.

They don't lose weight. They make it up with something else and have the audacity to reject a good slice of pie.

Good on you man. Losing weight doesn't mean you can't eat junk or sweets. It just means being in control of how much you eat.

>>they don't salt their eggs
I've never actually met someone in real life who does this

>won't eat meat off the bone, even if it's fall-off tender
>doesn't like dark meat to the point of throwing out food that has even a little
>only meat and cheese on their sandwiches - no sauces, tomato, lettice, onions, etc
>won't eat bacon unless it's burnt
>doesn't like leftover rice and will throw out day old rice

As someone who will literally eat garbage because I grew up poor, I don't understand picky eaters. It's food, you fucking faggot.

I know at least 3 grown adults who cannot use anything more complex than a microwave to cook for themselves. At least one of whom i have never seen use even a toaster oven.
I cannot understand how someone could be perfectly fine eating microwaved hungry man dinners or chicken patties for pretty much every meal they prepare themselves.

>t. flyover

Sweets are genuinely disgusting
When I taste something thats too sweet I get PSTD with flashes of a morbidly obese american of indistinguishable sex eating a block of cheese

Why do I find it SO FUCKING attractive when a girl can handle spicy food? This Guyanese chick at work eats things so spicy I can't even fucking taste them, and it's nothing to her. I say that as someone who can generally handle more spice than most people I know.

I get so fucking turned on when she's dousing her food in this homemade hot sauce that's so hot you can smell how spicy it is.

>bast

disliking any more than 2 specific vegetables. disliking a vegetable at all is child-tier, but i'd let it go if it was just one thing (unless its onions, you're a literal spoiled 3 year old if you won't eat onion).
the main one for me is people who only drink takeout coffee (starbucks,tims,mcshits,etc) wtf is up with that

>liking sweets

Hello Manchild

>cutting crusts

>They can't go to a foreign restaurant and find something to eat.
GET THE CHICKEN, YOU FUCKING MORON. Every country on the planet has a recipe for chicken. Maybe you've never tried this style of food before, but you've tried chicken, haven't you? Maybe it has a weird sauce or seasoning on it, but it's still chicken. Maybe you'll like the flavors and branch out next time.

>used to eat meat but them became vegan vegetarian even though they love eating meat
>muh animal cruelty

ASPIE FIGHT

It works on a charcoal grill with chicken thighs

It took me maybe 4 tries to actually find something I liked at an Indian restaurant even while people offered me to taste their meal when I wound up not liking mine. In hindsight I'm pretty sure they were all just bad restaurants. Funny thing is, first dish I loved was lamb vindaloo and I had never had lamb before and it was just some hole in the wall takeout place.

Strange, my first experience with indian was lamb vindaloo as well which I ordered when visiting local NYC friends who took me to a great indian restaurant. I ordered it although I'd never eaten lamb or vindaloo just because it was rated the spiciest thing on the menu. It was goat. This was back when flyovers could be friends with coasties. I miss those days.

Only children eat sweets you manchild faggot

It was pretty common for hard working men to enjoy sweetened low alcohol drinks. Provided lots of energy and kept them hydrated. Men are probably more inclined to enjoy protein-rich foods and fat over sweet stuff like fruit and desserts, but to completely ignore them makes it seem like you're insecure about your masculinity and are trying too hard.

>patissiers are children
>high quality pastries, desserts, and candies are ALL for children
>i have shit taste so everything sweet is for children
man kys

I don’t completely ignore them. I ate a small slice of cake today but I only eat sweets once or twice a week. I just never crave them. It isn’t that I purposely avoid them

>I only eat sweets once or twice a week
>I just never crave them
>once or twice a week
even I don't eat them once or twice a week and I love sweets

Are you the person I replied to? Because if so, you said only children eat sweets and then said you ate something sweet.

Not the same person.

I was once a child

>once or twice a week
>present tense
you havw to be 18 to browse this board

sweets are okay in moderation, spicy for the sake of spicy is wrong but it's usually with a nice flavour and I personally enjoy a nice spice, and I only recently came to appreciate adding salt to things.

>18
so gtfo then :)

The opposite of #2, someone who slathers hot sauce on anything.