I just got a scoby. How do I make the best kombucha ever?

I just got a scoby. How do I make the best kombucha ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use a mix of black and green tea.
Make sure you cover it with something sanitary and breathable, but not too porous (cheesecloth will let fruit flies through)
When you're ready to bottle, consider juicing ginger and blueberries. Make enough extra to do a shot of straight ginger juice because it's fun.

I brew it right now and I use 8 bags of Black Tea (English Breakfast) and 1 cup of sugar per gallon. Just make sure your tea is made and cooled before adding the scoby. I make 2 gal. at a time and it takes about 2 weeks before it's ready to be bottled but ymmv depending on scoby to tea ratio. Simple as that. Then you can get into bottling it with fruit to make it carbonated, etc.

why do you mix green and black tea?

Bump

thank you for bumping

Step 1: quit being a hipster faggot

Step 2: get the fuck off my board

>to do a shot of straight ginger juice because it's fun
You're supposed to say "really good for you".

My scoby always did best with a combination. I like to think it's the combination of high caffeine and b vitamins, but I never asked them.

I bet you're an sjw soyboy faggot. Leave. This is a Trump board.

>This is a Trump board.
Go back to the cotton farm before I call your owner, you fucking Afro-Mexican.

don't let that much mother pile up, its good to remove the bottom layers once you get a few forming. Then again I only make a quart at a time

I voted for dr. President and I think you're a faggot. I make kombucha regularly for my white wife and children, it promotes a healthy but biome.

My wife is a racist.

Trump rules... but you have a butt biome!

Edit white brother.

.......noodz...???

Also, don't put googly eyes on them. Scobies are sensitive and get their feelings hurt very easily.

>This is a Trump board.
This is a transgender tofu-loving website.

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

>wishing vs thinking you actually are
I always imagine myself as the loli but c'mon bruh

Moot got kicked to death by sensi gookmoot.

>I always imagine myself as the loli but