APOLOGIZE

All you Olive Garden haters just got BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGG1seqWV4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck yea.

Agreed

please don't eat at the olive garden. this is trash food.

they have authentic italian nachos tho

Looks like a b*g sl*p of sh*t

I took my Italian friend here and he said it was pretty good even if it wasn't authentic. People who hate on Olive Garden are just trying to make themselves look smart and refined, even though they know it's tasty deep down!

A/S/L?

This.
Plus these nachos actually sound pretty good. It's an interesting idea at least.

if you want authentic italian food just go to a seafood restaraunt.

Authentico Italiano

>noodles
Is corporate USA really as dumb as the average American citizen is as well?

Not as trash as shit like Fazolis

Do American's really do this?

Olive Garden is a bullshit faggot version of Taco Bell.

you mean italians

You can't even shitpost anything creative or original, can you? Put Hulk Hogan's penis in your mouth, now.

>t.flyover

The food is satisfactory, but I have a hard time paying any amount of money for something that was boiled in a bag.

>Bertucci's

Olive Garden is shit because it's the same trash food with the pretensions of class. Like Outback Steakhouse, it's where the poor go when they want to pretend to be rich.

>CNN Money

look
the food is slightly above average
but its not what you expect from "italian"
it remains a chain with the quality of a chain

I sir am a man of distinction. Where would a rich go to pretend to be poor?

5 guys, fuckin taxed as shit and tastes terrible. Rich guys will fit right in with the poor fatties.

Hole in the wall places in immigrant neighborhoods.

both ideas are just splendid. I sure do hope I don't get shot!

I’m kind of surprised I haven’t heard of anyone trying this before, especially since a lot of teenagers eat uncooked ramen noodles

>pretend to be rich
Kek, I go to outback specifically for the free bread
God damn, it's so good, I don't know how they make it, and it looks healthy because it's not bleached
Better than Red Lobster cheese rolls, swear to life

Neat. I had the Italian nachos at Old Chicago once and they were pretty good. I'd definitely try Olive Garden's.

@10082870
Looks like no one took your shitty bait

What ever happened to that guy who bought the Olive Garden Pasta Pass and was going there every day, posting pics of his meals and how much he’d saved?

How much did he end up saving?

>some random greasy wop user knows says it's good
wtf i love olive garden now

>nachos italianos

youtube.com/watch?v=LGG1seqWV4A

No bread is healthy

It's not like nachos are "authentic", they were literally leftovers warmed up to sling to drunk tourists.
Got me thinking about doing something with goulash as the dip, just not sure what the "chip" would be for my Magyar nachos.

wat

He saved a lot but iirc his blood pressure was getting dangerously high from the sodium

am*ricans were a mistake

Olive Garden is fine and I do go there regularly (albeit because my friends like it)
I can make pretty much everything there at home for cheaper but the issue with buying pasta is I never want to eat it more than once. Yeah for $15 I can get a box of linguini and a big jar of pesto sauce + oven bread sticks and a salad kit but shit I live alone and I won’t meal prep pasta it is too heavy to eat everyday.

Nothing wrong with enjoying some authentic italian food once in awhile at the olive garden.

Proof that even trashy Amerikkkan foods are better than any Europenis cuisine

>Olive garden
>Sous vide meme

Brooklyn's non Jew neighborhoods

Don't forget overpriced grungy-looking hipster restaurants.

Why the fuck olive garden expensive when it's applebees tier

Maybe I'm crazy but I remember in the 2000s, places like olive garden, fridays, chilis, etc. were regarded as shitty but not too expensive places with a big menus to appeal to families. Nowadays it seems like a meal for one person at any of these places is at least 13 or 14 bucks but the quality is pretty much the same. Is it just inflation or is my memory just fuzzy?

People are willing to pay for it. Literally, that's it.

It's funny how you spamming that in every single thread got it filtered. Get a life.

>ragu and alfredo
Why would you do that?

>ragu
bet you feel real A U T H E N T I C