Overrated foods

Fiorentina is just a giant steak.
Italian steak game is way subpar.

It's like a large taco, but with shitty cucumber yogurt sauce and overcooked lamb.

>he doesn't know

raita is delicious

Greek food in general is overrated

Wheat noodles in general. Runner up for the all-time most boring food award, trailing just barely behind tofu.

All food

>buttblasted because his favorite dish made it into the thread

Are you eating them plain?

Of course not.

>just a giant steak
>subpar
Found the soyboy

Then make better sauces my man

My sauces are fine. Noodles subtract from the experience. They're excessively high in carbs, have little to no flavor, and serve no purpose aside from being a substrate; i.e. they're filler.

There are better things you can use.

i love a properly prepared caprese salad

Hangar steak is worse, literally paying for bone not split so you can't get the marrow, just throwing money for a meatless piece of bone with a ribeye at the end

Eggs. Have you ever just ate an egg, just an egg?
They basically need to be pair with an absurd amount of salt to be palatable.
>eggs and bacon
>eggs and ketchup
>eggs and cheese
>eggs and A1 steak sauce

I want that fucking bagel NOW

Agreed.

Salt. Have you ever just ate salt, just salt? It basically need to be pair with an absurd amount of food to be palatable.

Eggs on their own are delicious my man. I eat them without salt.
Hard boiled, soft boiled, even raw, sucked right out of a small hole in the shell, when particularly fresh.

I don't add salt to my eggs, just black pepper. I guess there's salt in the bread I eat it with but not much.

You a soylent guy?
One of my main joys in life is eating good food but we're all different. Just curious though, if you're not into food, why do you hang out on Veeky Forums?

You have shit taste

i'm happy that at least other person that also shares this thought is an user from an anime board.

I agree user.

Given the purpose of food,
and how the jury still seems to be out on what entails good nutrition

all food is overrated,
except water

False.

Agreed 100%.
For years I thought there was something wrong with me because I didn't like wheat noodles.
But fuck it, they're overhyped as fuck, they turn to a boring, tasteless mush that you just keep adding sauce to, waiting for it to have some kind of flavor.

I think that if zucchinis were as plentiful back then as they are now, Italy would have switched to zucchini pasta a long time ago. Zucchini pairs so much better with both red and white sauce.

Also reminder that the first noodles were not wheat noodles but rice vermicelli, which is a criminally underrated.

Zucchini, soba, rice vermicelli, shirataki, there are tons of other kinds of noodles out there and they're all better than wheat.

>filename
PORK ROLL
O
R
K
R
O
L
L

Lamb is terrible rare

you are 16 years old

>have little to no flavor
Have you tried fresh pasta? I think it has a nice flavor. You could also make your own and season the actual pasta from the inside with herbs or flavorful liquids.

If that is what caprese salad looks like properly prepared to you, I don't blame you for disliking it.

Thats a tomahawk ribeye

Hanger is different cut. It is the cows diaphram and is usually cheap. Also it is delicious.

Why would you have an opinion if it's incorrect

Right I meant tomahawk it was late when I posted that
Hangar is GOAT in a chimmi churri marinade and a respectable cut. Tomahawk is a bullshit cut where the expense is the weight of the bone and it literally paying for an actual overpriced Ribeye

I find this very appealing. I’m a busy guy and I like the idea of a steak I can eat on the go.

>pasta
>mush
You're not supposed to overcook it, retard.