youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s
youtube.com/watch?v=j1vHd5nGt8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tomato is a fruit
>it is ok to put it on pizza
>ananas is a fruit
>putting it on pizza is heresy
aren't americans the worst?

Gordon Ramsay is a knob who can't make a good burger.

Huh?

Probably because he has easy access to the legit Italian thing, American swill sucks

british people can't cook

Probably because he's starting to look like a pineapple himself.

Did I fucking stutter?

No, but are you going to back that claim up?

Are we just gonna ignore how he took a bite out of the middle with a knife and fork?

he didn’t swallow the bite, that video is hilarious

This. He's a shitter.

Just watch the video, it's appalling.

>tomatoes are like other fruits
They taste like fucking vegetables. Pineapples are sweet as hell.

>I've never had a ripe tomato

>video
>not a single link or video title in the thread
Fag

>he doesn't already know what video user is talking about

newfag

Do you eat raw tomato on it's own on the regular?

Yes, it's delicious

Not him, but if it's a fresh picked vine ripened, preferably my own organic heirloom plants, I'll eat them for lunch and dinner every day. Your problem is you've only had the cardboard mush they sell in groceries.

>if I mock him without actually answering I'm right
Wewlad

A tomato is a good snack user.
If it isn't as fresh I sprinkle some salt on it.

who doesn't?

He loathes what the executives tell him to loathe.
Pretending to be upset about what other people put on their pizza is for childish redditors.
"hurr, I consider it super important and grounds for a civil war if people eat pineapple pizza or not. I'm so quirky!"

why do you namefag, namefag?

To be fair, there are probably several videos of Ramsay making a burger. I can think of at least two off the top of my head.

youre typing...

drop the name vermin

he has pppppparkinsons.

Because it triggers people like you.

oh, so it is so everyone knows you are a cunt? We could tell that without you needing an identity that you lack in the walking world.

youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

It's funny because his burger has some of the characteristics he complains about when other people make one. Almost as if he's just searching for something, anything, to complain about on Kitchen Nightmares.
I mean, the guy called sous vide "boiled in a bag" like he was talking about that really shitty rice you can buy. I don't doubt that he's a good chef but it doesn't come through on that particular show.

>putting tomato on pizza

Pizza bianca master race here, you're a faggot.

>pizza bianca
is this a thing or you are memeing me?

Yeah, he's no doubt become a sell out since making it big in America.

What the fuck, man. Raw tomato with some salt and pepper is fucking amazing.

Not a meme, garlic sauce is infinitely superior to tomato sauce.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1vHd5nGt8Y

Much more interesting episode

I liked it as a kid, but can't stand it as an adult. Sort of like how I hated swiss cheese as a kid but now I could literally eat a pound of the shit.

I seriously believe Gordon Ramsey has sold his soul to the devil

Raw tomato (a good ripe one), cut in half, sea salt on either side - put the two halves back together and rub against each other, then open again and sprinkle oregano. Eat it.

Perfect summer snack.

ananas!

Let me know how that cream cheese pizza with strawberry jam tastes.

Wait a minute...

Call me a cunt all you want, faggot. Just know that you're the one shitting up the thread by being a little bitch while I'm trying to stay on topic.
Better yet; let's report one another's posts and see who gets banned first.
You're an obsessed little crybaby and your whining is making the board worse.

>"Y-you shouldn't eat pineapple on pizza because Gordon Ramsey thinks so!!"
>crickets_chirping.wav
>continues eating pineapple on pizza

>I don't doubt that he's a good chef but it doesn't come through on that particular show.
Kitchen Nightmares US isn't a cooking show, it's a family drama. In the US version, Ramsay is more of a family counselor than a restaurant owner or a professional chef. The UK version is a lot better.

you forgot
>while sipping soylent

Would slices of hardboiled egg be good on pizza

gordan GAYZAY doesnt know the difference between a well done steak and an anus teryaki glazed in 13 year old soysause

The UK version is nicer and warmer but it still doesn't really portray Ramsay as a chef.
It's definitely more honest on than the American bullshit.

>Pineapple
>Ham
>Grilled chicken
>[spoiler]bbq sauce[/spoiler]
Best pizza topings

>cucumber is a fruit
just replace tomato sauce with cucumber desu

>All these days complaining about ham & pineapple pizzas
>When it's the most basic pizza you order at any gathering in case someone doesn't like supreme or meat lovers

I dont take pizza advice from a british autist with turrets

This motherfucker walks up and slaps you're girlfriend's ass, what do you do?

>turrets

Machine gun turrets British style.

That sounds vile, but knowing the Japs, I bet they are quite delicious actually.
I ate at McDonald's back there once, and even though they had combined shrimps and avocado in their burger, it was a billion times tastier than what I get in the US or France

I get white sauce

I never understood what's the big deal with this. Is this just an american thing(unronically)? They never had hawaiian pizza?

Ramsey is a Brit

Is chicken on pizza also considered weird? We only eat pizza with chicken capsicum and onions which is called chicken fajita here

chicken pizza is absolutely GOAT

All the pizzas in puctures like of people I see don't have meat on them, its either big leaves on it or circle red peices on them, what are they pizza from our country look completely different from cartoons and those pics