How much food do you eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kYfL3nf2c6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lots

Too much

Not enough

1 meal a day

two big meals a day, fruit most of the time.

sometimes i feel clogged so i have just one or fast for a couple of days.

god i hate feeling like that. but sometimes it is worth it.

I'd eat her sweety asshole, if you know what I mean!

I ate 4 plates of Spaghetti and Meatballs and 4 Texas Toasts yesterday. Plus some Apple Dumplings.
That's a lot of food, I surprised even myself.The only reason I'm not fat is because I work out and I only eat one large meal a day. Not a bad routine desu.

3 meals a week

maybe three little meals a day. I don't get very hungry. when I do I sometimes ignore it. If I do it it's just a little.

this bitch needs to get blacked ASAP

I would love a fish dinner. but I would have to go through a lot of trouble to get it. So it's on my wish list. Been their for a year.

*there

I haven't been able to eat much lately. I come on here to eat vicariously through you guys.

Do you live in Iran or something?

Yo como panocha, cabrona

2500 cals
65% fat, 35% protein
20g carbs

I don't understand

Alternating between ungodly amounts to the point of pain and nothing for days at a time. Food kicks ass and sucks dick at the same time.

I usually have a decent breakfast, often times over easy eggs, toast, hashbrowns, and then a normal lunch like a hamburger and fries or tacos. No dinner. So with drink calories I probably average about 1700 or so a day.

>a normal lunch like a hamburger and fries or tacos

Americans were a mistake

>a normal lunch like a hamburger and fries or tacos.

less than this hippo

I usually have a snake for breakfast and i eat a big lunch and moderate dinner.

If my stomach doesn't grumble I don't eat.

>
not enough

A hamburger and fries is just a modified sandwich and chips. Tacos are just an open faced sandwich. What's wrong with calling that lunch?

Hamburgers and fries are usually fried in huge amounts of fat, making it different from a sandwich.

Sure, if you buy them from a shitty chain. A good hamburger is moist but not greasy, and any good lunch place will hook you up. If your fries come out greasy the oil wasn't hot enough.

Melts are sandwiches and are usually fried in huge amounts of fat

are you seriously trying to argue that eating a burger and fries everyday is a good thing to do

Are you seriously trying to conflate "I usually eat a normal lunch like" with "I eat this one thing every day of my life"

i dont get it

is he trying to get sodium poisoning

>"I usually eat a normal lunch like a hamburger and fries or tacos"
>this doesn't mean he eats hamburgers on a regular basis

Sounds like once a week or so to me. You want him to list everything in his usual rotation? Seems to me that you're reading too much into a passing comment in a shit thread

The point is that if you're two first thoughts when listing "a normal lunch" is hamburgers and fries or tacos, you probably have a shitty diet.

It depends on the amount you eat more than anything, a small serving of french fries isn't really that bad for you.

Sometimes I forget to eat. Probably not a good thing.

Make up your fucking mind

pffftpf
*snack

1 a week or every other week

Since starting keto I've actually been eating way more than usual, yet still taking in way less calories and carbs. Just smarter choices I guess.

>chips
That is in no way a normal lunch item.

only morons don't combine sandwiches with crisps.

Way too much. And way too many carbs. Too much junk food but even for normal food my portions are awful. What’s worse is that my mind has adjusted so if I eat a more normal and my stomach is satisfied my brain still tells me I need to eat more.

She’s very pretty.

>>snake for breakfast
Have you tried cobra yet?
(Har har har I’m being dumb because I genuinely chuckled at your typo )

youtu.be/kYfL3nf2c6Y

Just how many hamburgers do you eat per day?

fake news

Why would you ever include chips in a meal?

>tfw you see ur friend being posted on Veeky Forums

oh boy

Tell her. Maybe she could come around and let us know what she thinks about it.

I don't really care it's just weird to see someone you know when you don't expect it.

We care
Go tell her

I struggle to keep myself from binge eating/over eating in general. Being good is hard.

Yesterday I had yogurt with muesli and an apple for breakfast. For lunch, I went to Taco Bell because I'm bad... I had a cheezy rice and bean burrito, a cheezy potato burrito, and a steak quesarito.
I could have been REAL BAD and come home and eaten another full meal but I didn't. I didn't eat anything after that. In fact, I haven't eaten in 16 hours

A shitload, especially bread and pasta
However I also ride my bike a shitload so I don't get fat
I'll never lose the beer gut though

We care, immensely! Tell her to come join us, and share her favourite milk based recipes!

I had a bowl of soup at 2 rolls roughly 26 hours ago, and half of a cheese quesadilla 18 hours ago. That's about it.

Lmao I'll see what I can do boys

more than she does

because sandwiches are improved by crisps. what a moronic question.

3 medium meals and a few snacks, or 2 small meals, and one larger one.

Sometimes I only eat a few cups of ramen in a day if I'm broke.

I eat usually once a day. 1400 calorie meal

1970 kcal a day max. Trying to lose some fucking weight.

Seriously? I'd never consider earing chips with a meal, at least fries are warm and has the texture of food.

Not much, sometimes I skip meals when I can't be bothered to eat

>food
>eating

jesus christ guys, you guys unironically do this shit every day?

Enough that I can't lose any weight, but not enough that I'm not hungry almost constantly.

posting in epic anorexic bread

How is a hamburger and fries not a normal lunch menu item? Are you telling me if I go to a pub in Europe for lunch a burger won't be on the menu. If you go to a family restaurant with your wife and her son for lunch, a hamburger won't be on the menu. It's a pretty common, generic and cheap meal. Having a burger once a week isn't going to affect your health unless you have some dietary condition.

tl;dr A burger is a common lunch item and your a jackass to think its not

it called anorexic eurocucks

Those sunglasses are Veeky Forums as fuck.

I absolutely hate click bait threads but that girl is hot as shit, source?

It's not that you won't find a burger at a pub or some restaurants, but it's not a normal lunch item people eat. Even assuming that you eat out regularly you'll see shit like soups, meatloaf, pasta, fish, pork chops and such much much more than you'll see hamburgers on the lunch menus.

Because we're on Veeky Forums he's likely talking about fast food burgers though and that is a thing for some people here too, I honestly feel sad for them.

>noticing the glasses
Nigga you gay.

Yesterday I ate,
Breakfast:
>3 egg omelette with mushrooms
>Bread roll with butter
>Black coffee

Lunch:
>Big slice of quiche
>Bowl of bolognese sauce
>2 pieces of chicken
>Cappucino

Dinner
>4 chicken drumsticks
>Bowl of spinach
>Glass of milk

Being Veeky Forums is a burden

Between 90-110 carbs per day max.

I've stopped eating. Best decision of my life.

I saw the filename before I saw the large version and now she looks like a cadaver in some weeds on the beach with her eyes open in surprise from being chokefucked to death

lol wut

She's 1 of maybe 3 Spics I've ever seen who I'd fuck.

it's happened to me once. strange

>How much food do you eat?
Depends on how much I exercise:
>resting
1700 kcal
>normal workout
2500 kcal
>long workout
carbload the evening before, 1500 kcal breakfast and and depending on how much I burn 2000-3000 kcal during the workout to keep me from hitting the wall.

Soon coming up:
>24 hour training
I am not sure what I shout eat before, during and after that.
So far I plan on carbloading before, drink isotinic sugarwater during and eat protein rich food after that.
Or I only drink nutrients dissolved in water a few days before to reduce my weigh (get rid of shit in my digestive system), drink isotonic sugarwater during the 24 hoursand eat huge amounts of protein after that.

5'11" 145 pounds
I eat close to 6000 kcal a day
haven't gained any weight since november

Too much apparently as I'm about 30 lbs overweight

If I stopped drinking and got a full time.job the extra weight would melt off.

I made a fortune off Bitcoin tho so wagecucking isn't very appealing and attracting a girl isn't a priority. I've been laid with about eight diff women and have become content jerking off

>If I stopped drinking and got a full time.job the extra weight would melt off.
it most definitely wouldn't

Too much imo, I really need to clean up my diet and start exercising. I'm only 20 bmi but I use to be 18.

a few years ago I ate around 700 calories a day, since then I've upped my calorie intake to 900-1000 a day

One 1300kcal meal each day.

Damn, I wonder how bad her back pains are.

Iranians eat lots of fish

why though tits were good before they got ruined

holy god sauce?? i think i know her

>i think i know her
Said every thirsty faggot in the world in need of new fap material.

as well as me, who honestly thinks he knows her.

either provide sauce or shut the fuck up

>newfagging
>is on the internet and can't figure this shit out
Get assblasted by your own obviousness, fapmaestro.

i wish i could distill you, you're so salty. really put me in my place with the ''fapmaestro"