How do we fight the rampant racism in the foodservice industry?

How do we fight the rampant racism in the foodservice industry?

My grandfather owns and operates two Papa John's locations in our town. Recently, he has changed his delivery policy to exclude delivering to "certain neighborhoods" (as you can imagine, it's basically the ones with many African-American and Hispanic people) after dark. When I confronted him and told him that what he was doing is wrong, he simply waved me off and said that he "can't keep losing good drivers to those areas". We all know this is basically a dog whistle for "I hire racist drivers and am perfectly okay with it." How can I make him change his mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafetynews.com/2015/04/consumer-reports-tests-find-60-percent-of-frozen-shrimp-contaminated-with-bacteria/#.WnTP3qinHIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoot yourself in the mouth, or make your own business ran your way and watch it fair

fail. shit. fail.

dude why don't you go deliver pizza to a bunch of nigger slums and see how long it takes you to get robbed?

fucking liberals are so goddamn ignorant I swear

its smart business. i delivered pizza before and there were many times where its a big group of blavks who are openly hostile and aggressive for no reason. they never tip obviously and youre just glad to gtfo with your life. i never got robbed but drivers grt robbed and carjacked a lot.

go be a faggot elsewhere

As a non white, non american; I can honestly say that most other countries all agree:

> american blacks are by far some of the most racist, hateful, bigoted, misogynistic, and rude people I have ever met. American whites can't hold a candle to your blacks & their constant blaming of every other race for their own failures in life.

>> american blacks are by far some of the most racist, hateful, bigoted, misogynistic, and rude people I have ever met. American whites can't hold a candle to your blacks & their constant blaming of every other race for their own failures in life.

From Affrimative Action to race based hiring quotas, white people bend over backwards to give niggers a chance, but the more you white people give, the more they take with no end in sight...

Shut up you brown or yellow piece of shit. Humans are talking.

>being racist is bad and niggers are the most racist

Being racist is a good thing bro, stick to your own kind because it works out best

I used to deliver pizza to the deep ghetto. Fuck off, I'm not getting shot over $10 worth of pizza and no tip. No one is entitled to have food brought to their house. From my perspective, my bosses were greedy cocksuckers that were willing to gamble my life so they could make one more dollar. Fuck that.

>not carrying and wearing body armor

100% this. It's like whites just excuse every single thing that blacks do now to the point that even their shit don't stink.

Hi /pol/, nice liberal LARP! I think your circlejerk buttbuddies are missing you over there about now.

>100% this. It's like whites just excuse every single thing that blacks do now to the point that even their shit don't stink.

"coddle" is a better word.

Cry more fucking libtard. Your grandfather is based as fuck while your just whining like a soyboy faggot on the internet.

I'm so glad we're gonna have 8 more years of numale cucks like you getting BTFO at every turn.

Our restaurant hires no less than 25% blacks for local quota compliance.

We usually hire niggers who can barely speak proper english and can't do basic algebra in their heads.

I feel we are doing more than our fair share of giving the local blacks jobs for no reason other than the color of their skin.

>cant keep losing good drivers to those areas
So how often do they get killed then? What state?

I'm a black delivery driver for Papa John's. Thank God for White people. Black people don't even tip Black people. Every Indian home reeks of curry.

>I feel we are doing more than our fair share of giving the local blacks jobs for no reason other than the color of their skin.

Thank god for white people.

at least they are home owners. Every appartment complexes infested with spics reek of burnt and reused corn oil.

One house I delivered to in the ghetto was cool. It was a straight-up trap house, lots of weed and cocaine, but dude that owned it ran an all-night poker game. Every time I went there, he had a dozen thugs hanging out blowing rails. He'd order half a dozen pizzas at once and tip $10 or $20 every time, more if he was high and winning at cards.

>math isn't real because some countries are richer than others
If I smash my iphone will that make anime real?

Wait... are you saying handing out jobs to blacks via mandated quotas is bad or good?

>shrimp

This must have been made by a euro, shrimp in America comes from the gulf of mexico and is harvested by American boats. Usually Vietnamese-American, at least in Texas and Louisiana.

I live in a highly diverse neighborhood and the week I moved here a Pizza Hut driver got shot delivering a pizza.
There are now a dozen+ places within 3-4 miles of here that will say we're "out of range" for deliveries when they'll go 3x as far in the other direction, easily.

>shrimp in America comes from gulf of mexico

Fun Fact: Nearly all (94 percent) of the raw shrimp available in the U.S. are farmed in Asian countries, including Thailand, Vietnam, India and Indonesia.

foodsafetynews.com/2015/04/consumer-reports-tests-find-60-percent-of-frozen-shrimp-contaminated-with-bacteria/#.WnTP3qinHIU

The more you know ** **** ********

>frozen shrimp

Dumbass. Don't eat seafood if you don't live near the sea.

they mean they are out of range as in "You can't shoot us from here, nigger."

Offer yourself to be the driver for the after dark deliveries in those neighborhoods and get [s] raped [/s] culturally enriched.

It's a win-win situation.

Nice tags, Reddit

>hi, it's OP

I was a delivery driver for 2 years, every time I delivered to 'those neighborhoods' one of a few things happened.
No tip
Arguing over price
Door shut in face before payment
Shorted money
Got in a physical altercation twice
Got robbed once
Somebody tried to steal my fuckin car

How small is your town that you have to deliver to shitty neighborhoods? If you work at a decent place, you deliver to that area. Why would you work in a shitty part of town???????

report it to NAACP

It's not necessarily about race
Poor people become criminals more often
Hunger, stress, addication, and low education do that to people
Isn't there a white heroin den nearby that you can compare with?
Delivering pizza to these people is not going to fix the systemic issues holding them back as a group or their personal problems, but it will unnecessarily risk valuable employees

First delivery job, was just out of high school. Fairly decent sized city, owner didn't discriminate

In some cities you can go from 100k dollar apartments to secton 8 housing in a couple blocks
I live in a nice house close to downtown, less than a mile away from my property is niggerville. Fortunately they have to cross the highway to get to me and it's pretty hard to jay walk 5 lanes of traffic

>In some cities you can go from 100k dollar apartments to secton 8 housing in a couple blocks
Poor people live next to poor people? You might be on to something here

too right. Do these people even jet?

Fucking wrecked 'em

But in that one Movie Forest Gumop it is implied that the poor black slave of the redneck Gump was forced to hunt shrimp until he was murdered by his master.

>but it will unnecessarily risk valuable employees
You, poor, sweet, naive thing. If you are hourly, you are worth less than the scum on the bottom of your shoes to your employer. They'd pay you in food stamps and pats on the back if they legally could, and those food stamps won't be accepted at the grocery store or whatever it is you work at.

>here's your pizza, that'll be $14.99 plus tip

same here. i live 2.x miles from a papa johns and its "out of range". i live in the 'hood. so its no wonder.

>doom music starts playing

I bet Doomguy never eats rabbit again.

Also consider that delivery ranges aren't circles with the store in the center.

By killing all the niggers and wetbacks

Post about the restaurants on your Twitter account. The public needs to know about them so we can boycott them.

>Poor people become criminals more often
Yes, however blacks become criminals at a disproportionate rate. While poor people will commit more crime on average, poor blacks commit such a significant amount that they account for 50% despite being 13% of the population.

Even the highest income brackets of blacks commit crime well in excess of their white, asian, and Hispanic counterparts.

The MUH SOCIO-ECONOMICS excuse doesn't really hold up.

How the fuck do you burn corn oil?

Great way to start some racist blabla on the cooking board.

heat oil to the temperature at which it burns

The first year is already over, great counting skills you fucking idiot. Not surprised you're a le kek paypay trumpcuck.

>highly diverse
I’m sure you don’t mean that you are surrounded by Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, and Cambodian so fucking stop using this PC bullshit talk and call it like it is.

I agree with you in general that poor and uneducated people will be more aggressive and violent but you can stfu when you start talking about “systemic issues “ unless you mean the systemic racism of the left in KEEPING people in a poor, uneducated, dependent state so they can try to portray themselves as saviors while enslaving people for votes.

Black unemployment is at historic lows- thanks Trump for ACTUALLY giving a shit about those people.

I think a lot of people would much rather support a business that is trying to keep its employees safe. If you feel so strongly why not march in and offer to deliver to those areas yourself just to stick it to their racist asses?
>that’ll show ‘em

No, sorry, you’re ignorant.

If this company offered to pay you in pats on the back and shit, THEIR EMPLOYEES WOULD LEAVE AND THEY'D BE OUT OF BUSINESS. That’s how and why the free market works. Even if every employer was a greedy miser like you want to portray, they wouldn’t get anywhere if they didn’t offer a wage that someone was willing to work for. And if someone DID want to work for food stamps and both parties agreed to it, why not?

You’re an asshole because even literally mentally retarded people have jobs where they can be gainfully employed and productive members of society. If they were offered a bag of shit for their efforts I’m sure they’d go elsewhere too.

What? How? I never got that takeaway.

poor whites as a collective still commit less crime than the national average

I drive for Papa's and there's a niggerhood we don't deliver to.
The niglets would throw bottles and rocks at our cars and the 'teens' would rob our drivers. One driver was beaten, robbed, stuffed in his trunk, then the nogs drove his car through the front door of a local gun store in an attempt to rob the place.
We give them an additional %15 off if they try to order and we tell them they have to pick it up. They still call us racist ass crackers though. It's funny because the guy working the phones on the weekends is black and he always fucks with them when they do that.

Was does diverse mean Asian to you?

Right, good point. I imagine the delivery range looks like a triangle facing away from where i live.

Damn dog that sounds so cool I hope he is still in business for years so your children can check it out.

>changed his delivery policy to exclude delivering to "certain neighborhoods"
Pizza delivery guy here, why should I risk getting robbed in high crime neighbourhoods just because you say so?
>can't keep losing good drivers to those areas
If you are under the risk of getting robbed and maybe even get injured or even killed, you would want to change your job as well.
I have no issue to deliver pizza to black households, but I do have a issue with high crime neighborhoods.

If you want to deliver there, tell your grandfather you do the deliveries there.

It is not about people beeing poor, I deliver to university students a lot, they don´t tip much but they also don´t try to steal anything or are aggressive.
They often do minimun wage work for under 9€/h and live in small rooms.

It is about high crime neighborhoods.