Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Guys#Criticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>21$ for burger and fries

>$21 for that
lmao

meanwhile....

Meanwhile....

Can you really eat a large fries from five guys all by yourself?

>chicken sand

What a nice doggy carrying that cat :)

the sole upside to detroit and michigan as a whole is the incredibly inexpensive food

Yea babygirl, I'm a man. Not no fatass either

He got a burger with 3 patties and what I assume is a paper grocery bag full of French fries, like a couple pounds worth. A small fry is like a paper lunch bag full of fries I’ve got no idea what sort of monstrosity the large is. $21 is definitely a lot, but he’s ordered enough food to sate one of those disgusting fucks from my 600lb life

Fucking disgusting. Their burgers are so bland. And the way they crunch up the bacon and put it under the patties? Tf? The fact they stay open is a testament to the number of plebs we share this planet with.

>the sole upside

Ohio, please.

Illiterate fuck. 2 patties. A large fry is a cup of fries + whatever else they decide to dump in the bag

Lg fry feeds like five people
the small is enough for 2

did he died

5 Guys is good but expensive for take-out fast food, (also no drive thru) so only go there once in a while and get two singles w/cheese and onion and a small fries but there are so many fries with a small order, that I set aside the burgers for later and eat the fuck ton of fries as one meal.

Never had the small, assumed it was a tiny baby small size bag.

the small is about the size of two large fries from a fast food place

a regular burger at five guys is 2 patties, he got 3. never post again.

5 guys is a meme. Fuck fatty why do you need a triple bacon cheese with mayo and a literal brown bag lunch sack of fries? Who the fuck orders soft drinks anyway, it's tap water and syrup, the markup is like 1000%

Five Guys is best when going with 2-3 other people. A large there is akin to like 3-4 large fries from other places. The fat fuck OP ordered a triple burger which is more than one person should eat unless bulking.

you're mistaken
the medium is akin to 3-4 large fry
the large is like 6-7

I AM OP you dumb fuck. Never reply to me again.

>2500 calories worth of the fries
>2200 calories worth of burger
the fuck were you expecting. they even warn you going in that the damn fries are enough for a family.

>I AM OP
this newfag doesn't seem to get how things work around here

more like 1100 calories of burger and 1300 calories of fries

and probably around 200cal of coke

not exactly a meal fit for a family

Look you dumb fuck, I ordered the food. I bought the food. I ate the food. I would know if there were 2 patties or 3. Dense inbred faggot

I mean, I guess this is what passes for trolling now

It's almost as if I even have the google history of using the website for ordering it, before starting the thread. Unironically kill yourself. And the reciept. And the big shit I took on your mother.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Guys#Criticism
>standard double patty burger

>retard still replying

>i was just pretending to be retarded

>11$
>for a burger
the fuck? not even in my 3rd world shithole we pay that much for a burger , even considering that our money is worth less than the dollar
do americans really do this?

OP is a fucking moron liar. A normal burger at five guys has two patties. He added an extra Patty for a total of three. That's an insane burger for $10.99 plus all toppings are tree, even extra cheese and extra bacon.

The shits cooked to order and as fresh as possible.

Moving on, the fries are literally half a dozen, or more, russets freshly chipped and tried, to order. It's a fuck ton of food he got.

I will say their drinks are a tad overpriced.

It's fresh, made to order food at a place that only does that. It's overpriced to begin with because it's not home made.

Everything else sucks compared to it in the fast casual burger world.

the third patty costs 2$ extra, and it's freshly made
it is more expensive than local shops though

>
>Illiterate fuck. 2 patties. A large fry is a cup of fries + whatever else they decide to dump in the bag

You stupid cunt. You're lying.

A little burger has one Patty. A regular burger has two. You ordered a regular plus one so it was three. OR you got ripped off.

>OP in pic

>that spacing
>that advertising
why hello shill
>paying 2 dollars
>for a shiity , "MUH FRESH!!11!11!1!!" burger
why do americans do this

fresh was specified to differentiate between a shitty fast food hamburger and something made to order

good luck with your whole europe vs US thing though, this one really makes less sense than most

Not a paid shill, just a shill.

Whats the beige circle thing on the cat?

Price aside I really fucking love in n out burgers, but fuck their fries they're complete garbage.

I always get a rueben or gyro and chili cheese fries from coney island its usually like 11 bucks

>More veggies than patty
Is this really what five guys burgers are like? I've been to shitty upstate san fran burger places that charge 10 for a single burger with no fixins or sides (just look up red rocket grill) and those at least make sure not to skimp out on the volume.

What kind of faggot orders burgers and fries and eats the fries and then saves the burger for later . Why doesnt ur faggot ass eat half the fries and one burger and save rest for later that way? Fucking autistic twit

Because spending a couple bucks for a cold fizzy drink and enjoying it with the hot burger and fries is more satisfying than dronking water like a cheap miser pennypinching self righteous cuck. Bet u ask for a water

I can easily eat a triple burger and some fries , u must be some righteous kind of pussy to not handle that. I am not fat

t. Five guys guy

That’s the bottom of its front paw, it looks foreshortened from the angle

>WAAAH
>WHY DOES SOMETHING THAT TASTES BETTER THAN OTHER BURGERS COST MORE MONEY
>WAAH

If 5 guys didn't actually taste better than most other food chains, they would have went out of business long ago. You could get 10 innout burgers for that one 5 guys burger, but the innout won't taste as good or have the same quality.

What kinda retard tries to reheat fries?

i just come here for the fries now. fuck their fries are so good.

>only do burgers well done
automatic failure.