For the cooks and culinary chefs

For the cooks and culinary chefs.
I'm a mechanical engineer.
I was wondering if there is something that you would want to add to your kitchen to ease your life/work what would you want that thing to be or modified in a way

What about a really big garlic press that can do like 10 cloves at once

More waitresses with large breasts.

Wall mounted dildo rack

nigger servant

Combine these into a single helpful kitchen device.

a black waitress with large tits and a strapon?

>I'm a mechanical engineer
Post your PE license or GTFO

Can the strap on crush 10 cloves of garlic at once?

He said mechanical engineer, not burger engineer

a splash of feces detector

it would go haywire though

I really want a sonicator bath to evenly disperse particles in fluid and have been wondering what I would need to DIY that

An air dryer; hot high presser air kinda like those jet dryers they have in rest-stops, but for dishes. Something that can be mounted next to the sink for people that don't have room or the hook-up for a dishwasher. Include a rack so by the time people are done washing everything they can put everything away.

Basically one of these with something to hold things; not much bigger than a microwave.

It would probably save water and electricity bill, as well as time, for users that have smaller families or no families.

In the picture you posted there is no overhead fan, you don't really want to cook without a proper one.

Other than that I don't know, some may enjoy tap access to near-boiling water from a central boiler. I mostly want more space for my shit and more shit to shove in some space.

he's still in school and just trying to get you to do some of his homework for him

>use same amount of water
>use electricity where before it was just a towel
>save water and electricity!

I meant over a dish-washer, for users that have the space.

For those that don't. Actually yeah this is a terrible idea for all the retards who will misuse it and the fact that it will only save you ten minutes of towel-drying.

a garbage can with a blackhole pls thx

A walk-in-freezer

Yes this

buy a doge

Could be that they are found in bathrooms or just that they are warm and typically in humid areas but those things are a cesspool of bacteria I would not want that miasma being sprayed all over my cleaned dishes

A home walk-in, the size of walk-in dress closet would be neat. Fuckers ate coolant at work though and need to be insulated, have circulation, someway of dealing with frost, and some form of non-slip surface. Not to mention people to watch those damned thermostats.

Should shit go wrong you might enjoy some water draining into your living space too unless you place it in an area with some serious tiling and drains.

I think it's a terrible idea now, but the output is so damned hot that there's no way in hell bacteria are going to grow on them at the heating source.

I was thinking of getting a steel storage container and nigger rigging my own fridge, then burrying it into the ground about 4 foot in styrofoam concrete and dirt.

Are you gonna fill it with imitation crab meat?

A pull out rack under the countertop next to the oven for laying super hot shit on. Both sides. Simple and I wish I had thought of it when designing my battle station.

t. A. N. Other Mech Eng

I will fill it with catfeesh

A meth dispenser. Everyone I know in the industry is a fucking crack addict just so they can stay awake for their 18h shifts with no breaks.

An overhead fan that vents air outside. An overhead fan like I have that just blows the air around makes me want to kick my builder's ass.

u shouldnt let ur dog eat garbage user

i read an article on a study that said that the study said that, yeah, those things are basically germ machine guns
and also there's another study that says mechanically drying your hands, ie with a paper or cloth towel, aids in killing bacteria because the friction kills more of them that hot air drying

will the dog eat my beer cans

you keep what you kill riddick!!!!!!!!!!

No you need a goat for that. Goat is the GOAT garbage disposal.

Is there some way you could connect my rolling pin to the internet?

these things are horribly unhygienic

a sieving machine.

passing shit through sieves is the bane of every stagiaire's existence

This. I spent a bit of time in Pakistan where they spread out their trash and let goats loose on it. When the goats are done, whatever is left is truly garbage and gets dumped. Extremely efficient.

Slightly disconcerting: Mutton often seen on menus, sheep never seen in real life.

So, goat yoga is a thing.

The world is fucked.

How do they get the goats to stay on?

I don't need anything from you people

Is drm okay

Dunno. I think goats like to stand on top of things is all.

Dishwashers need to have an air circulation system for their drying stage so I don't have to choose between melted plastic on the bottom rack and everything being covered in water droplets for 24 hours after the cycle ends.

/diy/ here, this is a great idea

This thread was here 6 months ago?

yes I agree get it done OP

Look up DIY cheese aging caves they will get you in the right direction as you only need to get it about 20 degrees cooler than that, I don't have the book on hand but the author is Giancelis Caldwell and it is The Small Dairy or something like that had a few ways to cheaply nigger rig an aging cave it's more or less the same thing but with slightly different settings for humidity and temperature.

Idk those things don't get flame high heat (and for dishes they wouldn't or your Tupperware will change shape after a single cycle) and they stay kind warm after use which is a breeding ground for bacterial pathogens

Jesus a cheese cave sounds amaze balls, why isn't /our engineer op on it yet?