Rate my first attempts at cookies, they taste pretty good

Rate my first attempts at cookies, they taste pretty good

why are your cookies melting, bro

they were just out the oven, they're harder now

do yourself a favor and get a proper cookie sheet, so ya dont have to use a cake pan

My kitchen equipment is pretty limited since I'm in college, just used what I already had

Lookslikeabigslopuhshit

This is a bread board. Cookies and cakes are disgusting.

your mom's pussy is disgusting yet someone still fucked it.
Ya cunt

>breadboard

let's see the cookies now that they've cooled. I want cross sections

cookies are a form of bread

they're a bit chewy in the middle

nice I like my cookies chewy. that looks a little undercooked though

you sure they're fully cooked? They kinda look like they're made of plastic

The top is supposed to be golden brown, not the bottom

Maybe I undercooked them, they still feel kinda soft when you touch the center, I cooked them at 190°C for 12 minutes

If you have enough storage space for cake pans, you have the funds to drop $2 on a cookie sheet at your local grocery store. Or go to an on-campus community kitchen and steal a cookie sheet. Borrow one from your friend and learn some networking skills. Stop sucking at life.

jezz I just felt like making some fucking cookies on a whim, they are OK, i just need some more practice. Maybe I'll pick a cookie sheet next week, you don't have to be a meanie weenie

Enjoy your food poisoning and/or full blown salmonella.

okay

Hopefully your parents and children are raped by aids niggers and then burned alive. Your cookies suck.

there's the Veeky Forums I know and love

heh, nice, hating on a guy for making cookies? cool, let me tip my le fedora at you my fellow 4channer, here's your upvote

Is this your first time in Veeky Forums, OP?

posting? yes

Beginner's advice; don't feed the trolls.

OP is more of a troll for thinking using a cakepan is a good substitute for a cookie sheet.

And also don't feed anyone your disgusting cookies. Unless you really hate them then go ahead by all means.

I'm saving some for my roommate

This makes me extremely angry

You could have made a makeshift cookie sheet out of a few layers of foil and a generous rubbing of butter or a spray of oil, OP. The purpose of a cake pan is to hold the moisture in the cake as it's cooking and rising. Cookies are not supposed to be moist.

those cookies are still mooing dude. You cant just walk past the oven with a tray of cookies, you gotta actually put them in there.

I've hated on dudes for a lot less before.

wheres the

"looks like a pile of slop" guy? hes late

i think he has been reported to oblivion

truth has been spoken

Kek, he got unbanned and went right back to it with pileovslop, as though that would make a difference.

You’re baking them in the wrong sort of pans but what the heck they are melting on the bottom? What on earth is your recipe because these look totally bizarre and, perhaps just the lighting, yellow?

They should never have MELTED in the first place. The whole cookie could be flat but they shouldn’t partially melt and partially puff up. I wish I had a picture of some of my recent ones to show the difference.

It’s clearly underbaked. It shouldn’t be shiny.

They should feel soft like a soft bread not like raw dough.

Not the same user but cookie sheets, half decent nonstick ones, should be very cheap to find.

If you are serious about making these, buy yourself a cookie sheet and try this. I made this adapted recipe last time and it makes it more fool-proof.

I only have imperial measurements and I think you are in the US but if not oh well.

3c. Flour
1c. Lt . Brown Sugar
1/2c. (White Granulated) Sugar
1-1/4 tsp salt
1-1/8 tsp vanilla/vanillin
1-1/8 tsp baking soda
2 jumbo eggs
2 sticks ROOM TEMPERATURE butter (real butter, not margarine, not melted, slightly colder is ok)
Chocolate chips, walnuts, whatever you like

Preheat oven to 325F. In classic order - in a separate dish mix dry ingredients. Set aside. Mix butter with sugars and vanilla, mix in eggs one at a time, then incorporate dry ingredients slowly (1/4 - 1/3 at a time mixing Well in between). Bake at 325F for approximately 13 minutes OR until just starting to brown on top. If they are no longer shiny but still look pale that’s ok. Adjust time and temperature for elevation, etc. My oven is broken and can only go to 325 but it’s possible these would bake up fine at 350. Can’t say. Either way, they should puff up and look slightly golden brown on top and not shiny and they’re done.

>meanie weenie
Fuck you, unironically

What recipe did you use? I've never seen this kind of obvious melting before and it got me curious.

"slop o' shit" is spamfiltered too

this is why I come here, god why do I laugh at this shit

Have you, uh, baked them yet?