[autism intensifies]

[autism intensifies]

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/drone-footage-shows-extent-of-damage-from-greenpeace-stunt-at-nazca-lines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naz_Shah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When's the last time you cared about something?

>protesters understand absolutely nothing about dairy farming

It's true. Whether or not it matters is the real topic worth debating. But vegans will always put animals ahead of humans when it comes to making ethical choices.

3rd degree autism right there
I hope you suffocate it in cling film

2009 I think.
she got cancer though

user...

explain to me how this is any different from going into a GAMESTOP and putting fake colorjet labels on all the sonic games

i don't see a difference

Hahahahaha. She got cancer to get away from you because you're such a fucking loser.

>vegans will always put animals ahead of humans
Not a vegan or vegetarian, but they're really saying humans are equal in terms of cohabitation on a living planet. No one believes the abrahamic horseshit idea that humans are greater than other animals, so of course the vegans win. You can choose to harvest animals responsibly through ethically regulated hunting and husbandry, and work your ass off to fight against the current assault on the environment.

>implying i care when i crave for my cow jizz

No one cares about your dog.

Yeah and you can consume fruit, vegetables, and grain that are picked by people who are underpaid and shot (avocados, bananas) if they don't work or who can no longer consume their traditional food because it's a meme in first world countries (quinoa). You buy products that are made in factories by children or adults who are paid pennies for ungodly shifts. I have yet to meet a vegan who is also a humanist.

Dude remember when she died lol

dairy cows are shitty mothers
the dutch bred that out of them a long time ago

>No one believes the abrahamic horseshit idea that humans are greater than other animals
t. heretic not made in his image

Why drink cow milk when you can suck the milk right off a girl's titty?

That really is a pretty bad oversight.

>t-they get paid shitty, t-totally the same as getting raped and k-killed

When I was a child. Part of adulthood is maturing and not being emotional about false “issues”.

instead of doing stuff like this and trying to turn everyone vegan just support the development of cultured meat and vertical farms and robotic automation

>farmers rape animals
Learn something new everyday

I feel like this is bait hinging on you being vague. Are you saying he included unequal examples (paid badly vs shot) or are you saying that animals are raped and killed and therefore are suffering more than a person?

Either way you made me respond so good work.

>cows crying for days
brit bong cows are silly. 'murican cows hardly even notice they have given birth.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When I saw labour MP's try to defend that muslim piece of shit bombing manchester and massacring little girls and they attempted to claim the children deserved it because of our colonial past

IN AMERICA WE TREAT OUR COWS [COWABUNGA] WITH RESPECT
COWABUNGA !

Protestors are scum

news.vice.com/article/drone-footage-shows-extent-of-damage-from-greenpeace-stunt-at-nazca-lines

No, it's a lie you stupid fuck

bullshit

they just inject the cow with a hormone that tricks the cows body into thinking its pregnant

Nothing on the planet can outism the JULLLIAA

>completely misunderstanding what milk is.

THis can't be real. Do you have a link to that?

Not anymore it was a while but they were all over twitter trying to use any excuse, here have a well known one from a labour MP commenting on the horrific rape of rotherhams white children

someone post /milkwoman/ from /pol/
she looks like sid from iceage

that sounds sarcastic

khazar milkers?

>No one believes the abrahamic horseshit idea that humans are greater than other animals

Having self-respect is Abrahamic now?

just google image "milk nazi" you lazy shit

It kind of reminds me of 300

Spartan veal taken from their mothers, trained for war

Oh look, another /pol/ thread.

>Naz Shah
Yeah clearly she cares about the British and not her kind
She panicked and sperged out when caught

that was 16 years ago...

>mother cows will cry out in distress for days

Bitch, animals cry all the fucking time for any fucking reason.

I honestly prefer almond milk anyway

thats not what happens

stop lying and admit to consuming the soy, boy.

Today, but it sure as hell wasnt about a fucking cow

soy milk has an aftertaste i dont like

You are clearly on the spectrum if you cant see how sarcastic that comment is

Also, fuck u unaplogetic meat eaters

U cunts

People always need to cry about something

That picture annoys me on multiple levels.

Internet journalists really will try to spin anything as news, won’t they? Anything for dem clicks.

2009 was 40 years ago, user. You have to let her go...

We should boycott quinoa because eating it is taking food from indigenous peoples.

Oh no! Their economy is in shambles and people can no longer eat now! Let's send food to aid them.

Oh no! Local farmers can no longer compete with free first-world grain and now there's a large-scale famine! They need our help more than ever!

I don't think I've drank milk on its own in several years, not because I care about the animals but because I was anti-dairy for a while. Now I'm eating more dairy again

So tell me, which milk is best? Whole? Is milk really full of sugar?

You are telling them they do when u have no proof they dont

Not eating meat is something i can relatively easily control. I just dont eat it. I also try in other areas of my life to not harm humans are animals by my consumer choices. If i knew buying rice was magically making some faggot in asia have a famine i wouldnt buy it. Your generalization is pants down short off dumb

>newborn
>mothers

These vegancucks need to stop assigning human characteristics to fucking cattle

Lactose is a type of sugar so kinda.
Best, depends what you want from it. Whole [fats] milk will taste better than fat free but obviously be worse for you. Can't go wrong with the middle ground 2% .

Is taping a factoid to some milk in order to make people reconsider buying something really putting animals ahead of humans? It's not like he killed a guy for eating steaks.

If you don’t believe that humans are inherently more valuable than animals - which is NOT to be taken to an extreme end of “Oh, so it’d be ok to kill off all the animals as long as you left humans?” Or anything because I’m not saying that either - then it’s very sad. If your spouse/S.O./son/daughter/parent/sibling and your dog/cat were drowning in a lake who would you jump in to save? Who would you jump into save first? Would you have to stop and weigh the pros and cons? Of course you’d want to save both but if you could only make it to one... who or what would it be?

From a biblical or even evolutionary standpoint, humans are on a higher level than animals. God made man in His image - but he still cares about the animals too.

>“unapologetic meat eaters”
Why should I apologize?

>Falling for the low-fat meme

i would take those and put them in soy milk just for the keks.

get a little bottle of each and try them sequentially, from skim to whole

Seems that they only did the first row. Be alpha and rip it off and throw it in a trash can

>t. sonic the edgehog

did you watch that recording of your birth to come to that conclusion

It's not nice to call american women names.

ever been to Ireland?

I care about lots of things, just not cows or other animals (with the exception of my pets).

Lmao. Have you gone outside sometime within the last 100 years? We're basically fucking gods compared to the rest of the lower beings on this planet.

I would literally kill my cat I love to save a human stranger, if you don't hold human life above animals, you shouldn't breed.

That said I'd pick my cat over someone I didn't like, but like I said, a stranger.

Did he just build it from components and they are saying he invented it? Kids who are told everything they do is great will probably turn out fucked up

I mean it's not even water cooled and you can tell the little shit didn't even do proper cable management.

Tell this to /g/ and watch them lose their shit
Apparently putting cards into slots is advanced computer science if white, fraud if black

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naz_Shah

Have a look at her background and take some time to think about what you just said.

Animals, aside from ones we have domesticated into pets like dogs and cats, to some extent, don't have emotions. You need to be self-aware and sentient to have emotions. Animals are hardwired to a) survive to adulthood and then b) have as many offspring as possibly. The mother cow in this instance was calling out to her calves for a while because she couldn't find them. Then she stopped once you realized they were gone. Then she focused again on having more babies, if the farmers let her. Hippie-ass PETAfags hear a mother's calling cry, think it sounds sad, and because they already ASSUME and are DELUDED into believing animals have emotions, they say the cow is sad for losing its babies. BULLSHIT. It's just reacting to losing its offspring, trying to find them. When it realizes they're gone she stops caring and focuses on making more.

>humans are equal in terms of cohabitation on a living planet
animals are pussies and we could just end them all if we wanted, even the overrated ones like mosquitoes

why not? look aroundyou, i have at least 100 things to prove it in my range of view

it's pretty ironic that these people only exist because we got so efficient at getting food that it generates a surplus so they don't have to go out and hunt and have the free time to make blogposts about cow feelings

sure is edgy here. reddit woke up.

>don't have emotions
objectively false. ur deluded.

except it isn't true, like at all.
maybe if you werent a sheltered city born retard you would know,well anything about what you preach.

Yeah, pretty ironic that developing technologically has given us a chance to develop spiritually. Super ironic. The most ironic thing EVER.

>cultured meat
does your cultured meat grow bones, fat and cartilage?
can it immitate all the different cuts i can use for cooking?

>socio-political views are a straight line

Veeky Forums is edgy, reddit is over sensitive emotional faggots like you.

They're working on just getting something similar to ground beef or poultry right now because that's easiest, and it will be easiest to use as a cheaper alternative for stuff like burgers and chicken nuggets which are already popular. I'm sure that they'll take some of the money they earn when that stuff gets into stores for more research until they can make a steak, ribs, etc.

Maybe if they can eventually develop all that stuff we'll get high quality, cheap stocks and broths instead of the watery stuff in most stores.

Try again, kiddo. Maybe you'll manage to say something next time.

Here's something I'll say: You're a faggot dude

>developed spiritually
>hasn't been able to think of a good reason why animals feelings matter in the past 5,000 years

no,what they will do is come upwith another crappy alternative to meat
then when nobody wants it they will subsidize so its cheaper and also finance agressive marketing campaigns
and when that also doesnt work they will bump the price of real meat with a meat tax to force people into changing their lives in way they dont want to because they are tyrants
but that also wont fucking work because fuck your ass shitlab burger so they will try to outlaw meat or fuck with the farms or sme other horrible shit

Good four word destruction of my post, user. That will get you a nice 1/10 marks on the test. Nice touch having two of those words be part of an ad hom attack.

>hearing a cow cry and assuming it has emotions because you lack scientific understanding is "spiritualism"

Oh get bent.

It's not an alternative to meat, it IS meat. It's just created in a different way. It's been a long time coming anyway, almost 100 years ago Winston Churchill predicted we'd be doing this eventually.

Lots of people want it, people who dislike factory farming but still realize meat is a necessary part of a diet for optimal health, and even some vegans are saying they'll eat meat again when it's available.

You're already paying more for meat than supermarket costs due to subsidies. The antibiotic use and pollution are also going to cost us in the long run if we keep up with the way everything is now.

Time to update your own scientific understanding, princess. It's stuck in the 1970s. Wouldn't take long to just check the current facts before running out and making a fool of yourself. There's this Google thing you can try out.

>mother cows will cry out in distress for days
>then they will shut up and forget all about it

Most people are shitting on you for posting this but you're right. Meat is natural and has some health benefits, but we can also empathize with the animals for how some of them are treated and that they need to die for us to eat.

It's easier to act like everything is perfectly fine and that you just need to stop really caring about the animals, it's harder to realize that while meat is natural and healthy having to kill for it is still a problem.

its an alternative to natural meat or are we talking about nu-meat or another redefinition made to include things that arent meat like academics (activists) like to do all the time?
>almost 100 years ago Winston Churchill predicted we'd be doing this eventually.
ok,thats completely irrelevant, anyone can predict the future
>Lots of people want it
no, lots of people heard about it and think its cool, none of them have even tasted it yet
>even some vegans are saying they'll eat meat again when it's available.
and yet "some vegans" isnt a market
>You're already paying more for meat than supermarket costs due to subsidies
you dont know what kind of meat i buy or what i dowith it
>The antibiotic use and pollution
neither of these bother me