Kale

Alright Veeky Forums I found kale for 99 cents at my local store so I decided to get some.

I know the risks and how people have been poisoning themselves with these all-kale diets, But I was curious to see what I can do with it for on the occasion salads.

So, what are some good kale based meals? I was planning on tossing some into my usual greek tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MB5LAU5z9gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Step 1: stop being a hipster faggot

Step 2: get the fuck off my board

How is eating a leaf beign a hipster? I went to pick up spinnach and it was on sale, so I picked some up to.

Isnt the definition of a hipster someone who spends exorbarant amounts of money to fit in with a community by pretending to be cool and hip because all the other cool kids do it?

Step 3: Be helpful and answer my question, or leave my thread. This isn't /v/. Your negative nancy attitude isn't welcome here.

Yes, and? I don't see how my sexuality fits in line with my eating of a plant based organism. But do keep trying user.

Oxalic acid only poisons people if they eat a stupid amount. Eat some cheese with it and it'll just react with that calcium instead of yours. Greek with feta sounds perfect.

I grow it, so I just add a handful anywhere. Chicken soup, eggs, as a side dish with vinegar. It's pretty versatile. I couldn't eat that shit raw like some people do, though.

Yeah I planned to tear off a 1/.4h of a leaf and incorporate it in with the feta. Thats great news because I love cheese.

Oh you can do more than that. No seriously-- you have to fucking try to hurt yourself eating it. Chopping it up may yield a more appealing texture to you -- my family hates the "stringy greens" in their food sometimes.

ITT: faggots that were emos seven years ago then became hipsters and are now sjws

Outside the words "raicst" and "bigot" I have no idea who those people are. Keep trying user. I fucking love living in a sheltered world with no political shit.

Make sure you eat the stem too. Saute it alongside onions, celery, etc. and add the leaf in the last 10 minutes of cooking.

What does the stem offer if I may ask?

Romaine lettuce is better for you nutritionally than kale.

Also lacinato kale >>>>>>>>>>>>> hipster meme kale

Well, it's just a waste to throw it out, which some people might do. I'm sure it's got some good nutrients like the leaf.

I have both. I keep romaine spinach and cabbage normally, I just chose to buy kale over cabbage this time.

Looks pretty good, tastes pretty good too.

I live with a tard who thinks kale increases his brainwaves or w/e

I like to put it on cold cut sammies. All my coworkers are envious of my gourmet lookin sammie, I get asked where I eat for lunch like twice a week.

It's not a meal but I've heard kale chips are ok. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes then roast in the oven until crispy. Keep meaning to try it but eh.

Juice the stems with apple for juice in our kitchen we affectionately call it Kalpple Juice and it's GOAT with breakfast

Caldo verde is a soup made with kale, potatoes and Portuguese sausage.
youtu.be/MB5LAU5z9gk

faggot