youtube.com/watch?v=wPq7_cB8zsw
imgur.com/Yubm9B9
imgur.com/a/Y0rwF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm drinking alone

64 days /nobooze/
32 days /nofap/

Why even bother with nofap anyway? Shit's retarded,

Want to see how long I can go, think I pretty much mastered it at this point.

Elpresador edition

Is there a drinking game for time between texts?

I'm going to have sex with a prostitute this weekend. I want to eat her ass but I'm not sure if I should.

same, i only have one beer left

Friday night, alone, almost 3 weeks sober, bored out of my mind and thinking about booze.

Please, please don't let me relapse. That's all I ask for.

i want to drink but at the same time don't reallyw ant to go further into debt just to fuel my addiction and don't want to deal with the withdrawals and kinda just want to go to sleep but its only 7pm but im tired

Actually no meme gives you a slightly boost in test as soon as you ejaculate again it dips again but for a bit it works

iktf

The trick is to eat your semen when you ejaculate to preserve test levels.

Go out for a coffee somewhere and just sit there on your phone or read a book for an hour or two, helped me a lot in the early weeks of sobriety

youtube.com/watch?v=2asVy3RT458

another Friday night of me downing ~16 cheap beers and going to bed lonely and unfulfilled

I wish I could break this cycle

usually in this case i would just start shovelling a bag of chips into my mouth but i was trying to be healthy and not buy any

I'm so close to giving in and it's killing me. There's like 3+ fucking feet of snow out there too and it's been blizzarding like crazy for like 2 days. Also don't live near a coffee place.

Thanks for trying to help, though.

eh just find something to watch or stream instead
do you have booze in your house or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=7pi5hIaIqis

The bathtub is a nice touch.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have been binge drinking for about 6+ years now. I haven't gone longer than maybe two weeks without drinking.

I'm at the end of the third week now, the longest I've gone. I kill the cravings by watching a movie (pretty much anything... B-list horror movies) and popping a benadryl or melatonin (or maybe both) to knock myself out.

I don't since I can't keep booze around without drinking it, but I've trekked through worse just to go get booze before, so I don't doubt my determination if I lose my fading willpower.

>hells kitchen season finale
>no Veeky Forums thread
Y

dude what

I'd been drinking like a fish for about 10-12 years, so its been hard as fuck. I can't even remember the last time I've felt this healthy and I don't want to fuck it up. Man...

Good on you though, dude. I hope we both make it through.

tbqh i'll probably relapse on superb owl sunday

I know understand that r/ reference. Wew.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPq7_cB8zsw

Is he /ourgoy/?

i'm not alone, my kids are watching sleeping beauty in the other room

Hey lads, it's exgf's dad died user here. can someone tell me what the fuck she means by this?
Last text before this was she sent me his obituary page with the service and visitation details on it
1of 2

she means don't fucking come

I just kind of shut the convo down after this... I don't understand why she sent me the details if she was going to act like this...?

but why send the funeral details to me to begin with out of the blue? like I know he died, we already talked about this

I don't think she means that, she just wants to know why you want to go. She thinks you're doing it for her and not just because you want to grieve or say "goodbye" to her dad personally. Do you still like/love her? Because to me it seems like she might assume you do.

she is saying it is over and you would be out of place. You tried to be nice. Don't let it hurt you. She talks to you like you are dumb. Sorry bro

Of course I do, we were engaged and living together for years and only broke up in december. It just seemed weird to send me the details if she didn't want me to go.
Probably just over thinking it

What did you break up over?

me being a burnout unemployed al/ck/ie

So... you saved money on Christmas presents! Way to go.

How long was your drinking an issue with you guys anyway? Sort of in the same situation, but we've never broken up.

Do it if you want to

who /breakup/ here? I got a weird one

>be dating girl for a few years
>In our early 20s so we dont move in together, but functionally live together in terms of how we spend our time
>finally move in together
>find out 2 months into moving that shes cheating on me, and started when we moved into our first place.

>find out, kick her out of the apartment

>she's trying to come around, bring food etc, still wants to pay partial rent for a couple months

What do? With her around, I'm not gonna get over her so easily, but if I cut her off it bones me financially since rent will be on me, and I cant afford it on my own

I guess I'm just gonna be polite, take the cash, break the lease asap, and find a roommate

Fucking women

you don't eat hooker ass. They eat yours, and you try hard to fart in their mouth. You are the customer.

pretend I didnt link to that post above me

who /neverhadagfsobreakupisneveranissue/ here

Take her money, fuck her best friend. Never get back with her so you are not a scummy cheat.

About 2 years.

getting back together is my biggest fear

I don't want to be alone and also she's really hot. I'd show you her asshole but this is a sfw board

Gonna have to be strong and chemical dependent

I've likely seen it. She is a sloot bro.

Serious. You are the man. Use charm to skyrocket. Take her money and fuck her best friend. She is only getting uglier.

Hey guys, I'm drunk and I'm sad. Also I'm playing a videos game.

>I guess I'm just gonna be polite, take the cash, break the lease asap, and find a roommate
Exactly this. If you can, try to sublet that place and get a 1 bedroom for cheaper or something

Put it on imgur and link it faget.

Pics pls. Post to soc or imgur and link to that here

imgur.com/Yubm9B9

I've got a ton but mostly on my phone.

Maybe I'll make an album, fuck her

It is a turd cutter. Can you jerk off to your own asshole? I am never going to make an army out of you faggots.

oh whoops thats one pic not the album

imgur.com/a/Y0rwF

So you break up because of issues to do with you, and you post her pictures on Veeky Forums? Real classy, bro.

Cry about it; if she wanted me to treat her respectfully post breakup she shouldn't have spent a month fucking some dude.

guess what, I'm gonna post the 100+ pictures I have and your butthurt cant stop it

Wait, for some reason I thought you were the dude whose ex's dad just died. My mistake.

Carry on with the pics.

oh that actually makes sense. Yeah fuck cheaters; I'm totally fine with a respectful breakup, but cheating is the worst.

It wasn't even the good "drunk mistake" kind of cheating, it was the "make plans and lie about them for weeks" kind. I knew it too and pressed her about it, but she never even faltered. Smart enough to lie well but too dumb to delete her texts.

This is the fourth major (year plus) relationship I've had and the fourth that ended in cheating. It's like the world wants me to have trust issues

The guy was likely the smart one. I have ended more relationships than keyloggers. Women are dumb.

>that jolt you get while reading text and then the same name as yours appears

It's gonna be ok Zach.

Don't worry Zach, we love you

but we still want to see other people.

No.

I gave in. Just fuck me in the ass and make me bleed to death already, life.

yeah dude that's a pretty clear 'don't go'

Maaaaaaaan that first dark colored solid poo after withdrawals always cluggs the fucking toilet full on. God damnit at least I feel better.

That's the way she goes. Happens to all of us. Try to save some taper..

You can do it. You can find meaning in life without intoxicants. It gets better everyday. Go forth, user.

Hi Zach, this is girlfriendless Zach

>meet girl on social media app
>couple dates
>find out she's moving back to her home state after her sister catches up the rent
>fuck once
>fuck twice and don't pull out
>decide to get apartment together
>start drinking like a madman
>pissing bed
>pissing floor
>punching shit I don't remember
>come home from work and she's gone
>still has baby
>born one day after mine
>I have a son 3k miles away I haven't seen since I cut the cord.

He'll be 3 this year. Shit hits my feels more than anything else in the world.

Born one day after my birthday, I meant.

I've posted screenshots from fb messenger couple threads ago. You guys really are becoming my social life.

I'm so glad I haven't done shit this far/bad, I chase them off almost out of the gate or make them get IUD's

just busted a titanic nut boys

Im adding that story to "most fucked up in thread" way behind the dude who strained his vomit to try to get drunk

I've ruined 4 relationships that had wifey potential, solely from alcohol abuse. Still haven't learned. But slowly making progress. At age 27 ¬_¬

> who strained his vomit to try to get drunk

Um, what? Pretty sure I missed that one.

Nah...I'm not relapsing this time. Just for tonight, I swear. I'll keep you guys updated and I'll be just fine tomorrow.

what we drinkin??

>Corona
Carta Blanca masterrace mi negro.

Just some really cheap wine (which is surprisingly pretty good). Stopped drinking everyday, but quiting altogether is bullshit. If I couldn't drink at least on weekends I would blow my brains off.

>tfw headed to the strip club

it might have been from another chan, but long story short it didn't work

I challenge anyone to name something lower than that not counting the people who drink listerine or rubbing alcohol

Dude I don't think you can get lower than that. That's just downright pathetic and disappointing. That makes listerine drinkers look like Stella arotois drinkers.

Fuck I might make myself vomit to feel better. But that will damage my throat. I wish I could get high instead.

My dog died today. She would have been 11 on the 24th.

I've drank rubbing alcohol before. Shit gives you a fucked up diarrhea

I agree 100%. Carta blanca is the shit but Corona will always have a special place in my heart. Tastes like nostalgia...

I've heard of homeless people throwing up Listerine and it making the most god awful smell bc it kills all your gut bacteria

Thats because you murdered your gut flora. The worst I ever did was drink 97% iso in a huge glass of water. It worked, but it was a weird drunk and the next day my mouth tasted really sickly sweet

wouldn't recommend

Ever read "Moscow to the end of the line?" Them niggas in Russia during the cold war were hardcore

My condolences, lad.

Chef...

Is it worse than people in Alaska drinking hairspray?

You're dog had a great run I'm sure.

But celebrate the fun loving life you provided to her, don't mourn her death. Especially not like this.

They drink shit like nail polish remover and petrol because they're too poor to buy actual booze and are manual laborers

>2011+7
>not correctly rotating images

I thought that was people on reservations where they banned alcohol

There was some place where the white man built a liquor store one foot away from where the reservation ended lol

Well Moscow to the end of the line is a book by a man who lived in russia in the (i think) 50s and 60s where people like us could not get alcohol at all. they were just way too poor