Water filters

What's your preference?

Brita seems to run through filters pretty quick.

I drink from the tap because I'm not a low test soyboy

You just sound poor. Unless you have those neat sink filters.

>run through filters quick

And how can you tell? Because the taste changes or because you have some stupid Brita-made chart that tells you to buy more filters every two months?

the thing in my fridge that I replace once a yeah and tap water since I don't live in a Midwest shit hole with poisoned water

I've had a brita since August of last year and the button that checks if it needs replacing has read "good" ever since I got it. But the packaging said to replace every two months.

Not OP but the taste changes. My water has a kind of rocky taste to it and the longer I used a filter the rockier it started to taste.

But that happens months past when I was actually supposed to change it. So they do last longer than the two or three months it recommends.

I have a Brita and even with the change filter light blinking for a year it still tastes 10x better than the shitty tap water in my dorm. Hard water is so bad here that every plate that goes through the dishwasher is accumulates a white irremovable stain. Kind of like a powder but it can't be scrubbed off with a sponge. Water tastes like half iron and half H2O. A fridge with water dispenser/filter is best though.

No I just don't live in some shit hole flyover with garbage water quality

oh baby boy i hope for your sake you never find out how bad the water is in your big city

None of them remove fluoride so there's no point unless you're getting your water out of a swamp.

(((chemicals)))

Reverse Osmosis removes fluoride.

>He thinks I live in a city

Never change flyovers, never change.

i just have a reverse osmosis filter, more economical in the long run

Water filters are for soyboys and 40 year old stay at home moms.

>tap water literally contains estrogen and fluoride
>but filtering it makes you a soyboy

>this thread

You know, by the miracles of modern science, you can just turn on any tap in your home and get filtered, treated water that's safe to drink. Do you live in Flint or something?

B-but it doesn't taste like bottled water!

Your parents and grandparents drank tap water. You drink bottled or Brita water, and you're fay young twink sitting on your boipussy shitposting on a website dedicated to chinese girl cartoons and masturbating to traps. Stop trying to project or to deny what you are.

Sounds like soyboy talk to me, faggot.

I really never understood the point of these. Tap water has always been fine with me. I can't taste any difference and I don't mind fluoride.

commercial filters don't remove either of those. buy reverse osmosis water like dasani

Bullshit it was mostly untreated well water back then

Treated water started in the 40s

Flyovers are irrelevant

Water varies from place to place. I hate my tap water but I've got relatives in another state whose tap water tastes fantastic.

Unfortunately when I moved there it took a bit of time to get used to the water. Had to crap three times a day everyday for three months. Water was great though.

I have had the same filter for 5 months and it doesn't say to replace it. The water still tastes good though. I definitely prefer filtered.

Nothing is safe, if you're gonna use a water filter use one that isn't plastic