Life Hacks

Next time you go to get a glass of water drink as much of it as you can while you're there, and that way you won't have to go get a refill for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvRuueFJm5w&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eat the pizza frozen to save time on cooking

heres a real life hack
>scramble eggs and omlette ingedients in a bowl
>add 1/4 cup water
>cover the bowl
>microwave for 5 minutes

Do not do this! It creates mustard gas

use the hinges of your eyeglasses as a spoon when you're eating soup

If your frozen burritos tend to burst open on the seam when you microwave them, and you don't want to eat them with a knife and fork, a grapefruit spoon works really well.

You need help. Serious real help.
Your obsession with Japan and its ‘culture’ is distressing and a very obvious sign of one losing their grip on their very existence.

What I would suggest you do is to put down the anime, step away from FurAffinity, and perhaps pick up a piece of literature. The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky and the writings of Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, would be fantastic starts.

I truly am sorry to find you in quagmire and I hope you get the help you need.

thanks, you saved me another mustard gas hazard in my kitchen

When you chew 32 times you use more calories than if you had only chewed 12 times, so the more you chew the healthier your food is. You can anything if you chew enough times.

>chewing the fat
It just werks.

With just a little grey watercolor paint, you can give your steak the look of cooked meat without the risk of overcooking it.

If you like your meat more browned you can cook it for a longer period of time.
youtube.com/watch?v=AvRuueFJm5w&app=desktop

>another

top kek

ever seen canned food in your cupboard or at the supermarket become bloated and sweat? that means that they contain more food. if you can't buy them, you can manually bloat them yourself but always remember that such an item if even cooked at all should be prepared at room temperature.

If you're making alphabet soup but don't have any letters, try substituting lettuce

Yeah. The stank could kill you.

I do this but with milk for breakfast sandwiches when I dont want to use the stove

Eat everything raw over the sink using your hands to save time washing dishes

Eat all your food in the store so you dont have to put it away when you get home.

Put raw rice in a pot filled with oil for 2 months, changing the rice every week with new rice but not the oil.

Cook a meal with the tainted oil to give botulism to unsuspecting guests.

Visit them in the hospital and reveal to them you pranked them.

I did not mean for this to turn in to a troll thread. I'm assuming you guys misread what I meant. Picture yourself watching a movie, and getting really thirsty. You go to fill up a glass of ice water and take it back to your seat. 5 minutes later its empty and you have to go back to your fridge for more. This neat trick would eliminate that completely and make your thirst have to recede a bit so you don't polish off your drink and have to get out of your chair again.

Instead of eating drinking by your computer, do it in the kitchen so there is less mess to clean up

Just live in your kitchen!

Oh okay I guess I won't watch my favorite youtube videos while I eat. Faggot!

>quoting everyone
Look at this attention whore

Its my thread I can do what i want

They're making fun of you because you presented something completely obvious as some cool "life hack". Something that literally everyone who isn't mentally challanged understands is not a "neat trick".

sides

orbit

i cant wait for op's reply

where safety is my number one priority

I didn't think anyone was making fun of me