Bitcoin hundred thousandnaire here

Bitcoin hundred thousandnaire here.

Pitch me your idea for a restaurant and why should I invest in it?

You forgot the part where you can't spend bitcoin anywhere except places that accept bitcoin

>t.flyover

beefy jerky restaurant so u & ur friends can come eat beefy jerky together

Thanks, I was trying to point out that you're an idiot but you've done it for me

are you retarded

Doughnuts, fried Chicken and muscato loose hand rolled cigarettes for 2 dollars. Everything made in house from scratch.
We can start in Brooklyn then DC, and Detroit the name Nog written in cursive
We will hit the hipster demographic, black demographic and most importantly the overweight white woman demographic that interlaps the other two demographics

How do you mouthbreathers even solve the captcha?

this is some poor bait

This is such a lazy meme response. Fuck off

The Tuckerbox
A chain of Aussie themed fast food outlets across America.
So like Outback Steakhouse right?
Wrong.
There are two key differences. One, it's a fast food place, not a sit down and order restaurant. I mean sure, you can eat there in store at the provided tables, but there are no waiters or any of that shit. It's fucking fast food, do I really need to explain that?
Two, it's actually based on Aussie food, the kind you'd get at an Aussie takeaway place or sporting ground canteen/tuck shop.
So Meatpies, Sausage-rolls, Pasties, Chiko Rolls, Marathon Spring Rolls, Dagwood Dogs and Battered Savs, Fish and Chips, Potato Cake/Scollops and Burgers, both Beef and Roo (the later being advertised as the "gourmet" option).

At the counters you'd be greeted with
>G'day mate, welcome to da tuckerbox. What can I gettcha' ya?
The menu boards would list everything in Australian terms, but then have the "American" in brackets next to/under it, but in such a way as to make it slightly patronizing. So every mention of "Chips" would be followed by "(fries)". Same with "Tomato Sauce" which would be followed by "(ketchup)".

Also a couple of locations, maybe in New York or LA or something would get a liquor license and have a bar, with Aussie Beers on Tap like VB, Carlton Draught, Crownies, Tooheys (ie, Mainstream beers that you'd find in any pub in Oz). These stores would be called "Tuckerbox and Esky"

For the most part they'd just run the Tuckerbox/fast food section. But on certain nights, they'd open the bar up. These nights would be during sporting events, or more specifically, sporting events involving Australians or of interest to Australians. AFL and NFL Grand Finals (as well as some matches), the Ashes, Rugby World Cup, Soccer World Cup (if Australia is playing), The Australian Open and the Olympics.
The Esky could also open on other Aussie specific days/nights, like during the ARIA awards and Logies. Or during the election.

if it's bait it's honestly pretty good considering they stayed realistic and said "hundred thousandaire" instead of "millionaire"
but if you've only got a couple hundred thousand, the only thing you're going to "invest" in will be a fucking food truck. in most places you can't even outright buy a house for a few hundred grand, much less an entire restaurant that then has to be stocked and outfitted.
to answer your question, I'd suggest running an upscale grilled cheese/melt and soup truck in someplace fancy and hipsterish.

sigh, one based on a book i read called "food of another time" which was the last time we had authentic healthy American cuisine. A lot of potatoes and vinegar but the recipes seem surreal.

Can this meme please stop...
The Internet made this country the most inter connected homogenized train wreck.
Even in bumfuck nowhere Indiana the downtowns of small “cities” are gentrifying the shit out of the meth houses to create niche hipster “urban” communities.

This sounds interesting to me but I can't find the book online, can you link me?

A fast food restaurant that only serves meat. Just all sorts of high quality delicious meats. It would be called Vegans’R’gay

Recreating antiquity era Mediterranean food using surviving recipes.

Tomorrow you'll be a ten thousandnaire so I don't see a point in explaining anything

Restaurants are the single stupidest thing you can ever invest in. The only two peoples that should ever open restaurants are chefs that plan on setting up a tent in the kitchen and living there for 75-90 hours/ week for the first two years, and legit restaurateurs with a decade of experience and in-dept knowledge of the market, the liabilities and pitfalls, and know when to double-down and when to pull out.

That being said, give me $100,000 to open a chain of fast service taco huts called Tacos Tetas. Gourmet tacos served by big-tittied women in bikinis. We'll start on the coasts, specifically near beaches. It'll be the Hooter's of tacos.

Low-income, rural areas sometimes don't have drive thru fast food. Occaisonally they'll have a subway or a Chinese takeout, but no drive thru. Captialize on that with cheap drive thru burgers, fries, and shakes. But like the other user said, if it's just 100k, you're not buying anything.

Make a restaurant on the moon that you have to spend 6 million $ to fly to, but you get all you can eat buffet.

Drinks are extra

You'll be lucky getting a taco van on the road for a hundred grand, Rothschild.

im opening a restaurant that just tells people to fuck off, no menu people just walk in, get seated then get told to fuck off

I think you should invest in this because hey, you were dumb enough to invest in bitcoin, and dumb enough to think anyone would believe youre anything other than a poorfag

>no menu people just walk in, get seated then get told to fuck off
I would invest in this.