Name 17 foods that are better than this

Name 17 foods that are better than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

boldsky.com/insync/life/2013/fifteen-different-types-of-biryani-you-must-try-034065.html
vegrecipesofindia.com/hyderabadi-veg-biryani-recipe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is none. Biriyani is the best food and if you say it isnt you havent tasted it yet

Do you have a good recipe for it? I would like to make it and I don't want a shitty allrecipes tier version of it.

i haven't had it which is weird because i love indian food

SEA briyani >>> Paki biryani

I dont have a recipe for it myself, I tend to enjoy it the most when I get it from people who specialize in it. (We have people who make just biriyani in India)

However if you're looking for a good recipe, since there are so many styles I suggest going through this

boldsky.com/insync/life/2013/fifteen-different-types-of-biryani-you-must-try-034065.html

And then picking the one that looks most appealing to you and search for that. There is really a huge difference between the styles and a Kerala biriyani is very different from a Lucknowi one

I highly suggest getting some. The aroma of the meat and spices when they uncover the biriyani is second only to bacon

vegrecipesofindia.com/hyderabadi-veg-biryani-recipe/

be prepared you'll need about $80 worth of spices

Veg biriyani is an unforgivable sin. Please dont make this. Beef, Goat or Chicken work best imo

>be prepared you'll need about $80 worth of spices

Which is the problem with Indian food in general. I mean, I love it, but you have to fucking invest in that shit if you want to cook it yourself. Buying Indian kitchen staples on top of your regular staples will set you fuckin' back.

You can find most ridiculously expensive prices way cheaper at specialty shops. Buying from the grocery stores is for chumps

uh, no. actually the opposite

How bout anything that doesn't origionate from Pakistan?

I prefer Afghani biryani.

My dad cooks amazing indian food and hes a fucking cheapskate.

I found the grocery store manager.

If you live in major cities with their own little '-towns'.

>indian
>beef
just go away

>everything has to be as it was originally made and nothing can ever be altered or improved
Gee I didn't know your kind used the internet. Aren't you breaking some kind of holy scripture?

>unforgivable sin
>holy scripture
go away

Any food without ecoli in it you smelly ass nigga

Biryani with raita, cucumber and red onion slices, and lime wedges. Yum.

didn't know there were fellow paki bros here. and if you guys like biryani there is lot of stuff here you guys would like, and biryani from the best place here cost like less than 1.5$

Not paki, I'm spic. I'm just passionate about rice.

Unfortunately, because it's "ethnic" food, biryanis in the US tend to cost like $15. For fucking rice.

I am only one of the anons telling you to get over it. Cuisines evolve and change. Deal with it.

i love biryani and uzbek plov

i'm not the only user that's saying that indian restaurants that serve beef are objectively trash
get over it

Who said indian restaurants. Only you.

I don’t like the raisins or dates in it.

this is a thread about an indian dish

Yes you can only buy food at indian restaurants user. Obviously.

that's really the point
the point is you have trashcore american taste if you think fusion cuisine is anything more than garbage

*not really the point

>only indians make biriyani and no other culture has ever made it or currently makes it
Really makes you think.
>trashcore american taste if you think fusion
So paki beef biriyani is 'fusion'?...
>american
K.

Muslim and Catholic Indians will eat beef. Some/Most anyway