This triggers the coastie

>this triggers the coastie

I fucking hate Ohio, It should be nuked and paved over.

Cincinnati is the only place that could take the easiest dish to make, make it staggeringly mediocre, and then be proud of it. Even Buffalo has more culinary tradition.

Nah man you're good

This, wtf Ohio.

look like gabagool

why do coasties get triggered so easy

Stop trying to divide us, pseudo-jew.
United States, BOY.

>Tfw had some coneys for dinner last night

Was delicious. Fuck the haters. If nobody else wants to eat our delicious food it's no skin off my ass.

Except this is something that people from Cincinnati will always be hated for by the rest of the country, so there is literally no way to unite us.

Oh great a plate of various browns and yellow

absolutely based

How the fuck is that much un melted shredded cheese appetizing to anybody? I dont get it. Everything else is fine, but all that un melted cheese ruins it.

>this triggers the coastie
You are like a little baby. Watch this

Smart people mix everything together so the cheese melts. Only fags cut their three ways into sections and eat it like that.

its angel hair pasta

What about those chili dogs? Do you mix up your dawgs before you eat them?

No its not

There's less shredded cheese involved with them so it melts pretty quickly by itself usually, three ways always have a fucking mountain of cold to lukewarm cheese that doesn't get to that point.

smart people don't eat shit chili.

So use different chili, baby boy. It's just a meat sauce anyways, who cares what it gets called it tastes great.

I'm ok with chilli on pasta. What I'm not ok with is that fucking absurd amount of cheese. I mean what the fuck? That's like half cheese. That's fucking insanity.

Fuck the usa

this looks like something a hungry stoner would make.

It's not even real chili.

>Are you ready to order?
>Yes, I want some brown slop in a bun with yellow on top.

What's the point of chili cheese fries if the cheese isn't melted?

> Steal Detroit's thing
> put cheese on it
> look we're ~~uN1qU3**~~

hey can you take the juggalos back though

Looks like a slop of sh!t

lmao, I will never understand why people hate Ohio. It's honestly a nice place to live as long as you don't live downtown in a city. Cracks me up that you coastie fags get so buttmad over little old Ohio.

Looks awesome desu...I love chili cheese dogs...fucking love em...

That's spaghetti friend

KY fag here, completely agreed.

Add in the northern part of my state, though. Louisville is just Ohio lite, with all the shittiness that entails.

Went to an Ohio State game once. Ohio was cool. Hot chicks, fun parties, fun bars. Just wish the skyline I went to while drunk was open :/

Dogs look good, not a pasta person though.

on the surface, chili on spaghetti with cheese sounds good.

Provided both the chili and cheddar are good quality

This desu, I live in one of the cities and it's really quite nice as long as you're not downtown (and even then, there's some good food downtown). Don't get why people on the coasts dislike that we have a good standard of living, good cost of living, and actually get seasons that are nice.

I had high hopes that it would be good, but it's not. Tastes more like curry than chili. Like they dumped cinnamon and some other weird flavors that don't belong in chili.

Everybody in this photo is fat

All this "coastie" talk just makes you sound like a jealous faggot. Just go about your business and leave others to theirs.

>The one plate in the back with no cheese
Literally looks like human shit.

Pls dont tell me this is for one person

I didn't know the term "coastie" existed outside of Wisconsin.

Ohio is a shit tier midwestern state.

Boring landscape and boring people, home to shit football and shit food.

colorado has a city coke/rural meth problem while DC and ny are paved with crack, none of america is healthy lean.

Frito chili pie without the Fritos?

That soy boy is lactose free and full of shit...

Skyline has pretty good chili, but their ratio of chili and cheese to hot dog is way off. It’s just a sloppy goddamn mess with a huge pile of cheese.

No sir, I don't want a hotdog with my cheese. Can I also get some more cheese?

why do people hate on the 'nati?? its a pretty nifty city desu

I would eat the FUCK out of that, not gonna lie.

whys there so much cheese?

The battle for big slop of sh*t supremacy continues.

I live in michigan and this is digusting low income diner food. You're better off just eating plain salt.

>carbs on carbs on carbs with a slop of meat and a mountain load of cheese
‘no’

DAIRYFAIRY

Don't care, I still like it here.

m8

It has its charms. We've got great Amish communities, Cleveland rocks, some pretty decent shit in Columbus, and if you seek out the non-hick non-retarded country folk in the rolling hills, you can have a pretty good time. Also rollercoasters.

The toilets in that place must be horrifying.

Most flyover restaurant toilets are god awful. The bowls are always stopped up since those fatasses shit solid bricks of meat, cheese and carbohydrates with nary a single vegetable to make them soft.

MAYBE IF YOU FLYOVERS ATE VEGETABLES NOW AND THEN, YOU WOULDN'T ALL WEIGH 400 POUNDS.
t. Colorado. Fatties keep out.

We can't. Californians keep putting poop in the ones that are supposed to be shipped to us.

they haven't been desensitized to shockingly bad food