Taco Bell employee Ama

Yo yo Veeky Forums

WADDUP WADDUP

ask me anything

What degree would you get if you could go back in time and go to college?

How often do you get the urge to kill yourself

Do you fuck around with the lettuce, if not why not.

btw fresh urine is completely sterile, wont hurt anyone

>>/reddit/

when someone asks for sauce, do you give them ALL the sauce. Some of you bros do this, and some are sauce jews. Are you a sauce Jew?

Computer engineering

Few times per week

I dropped food on the floor and pick it back up that's it

Policy maybe different at your Taco Bell but we are limited at how many sauces we can give out

OP is a sauce Jew.

What kind of hacks do you recommend to upgrade my smothered steak burrito into the bone zone? Right now it's no sour cream, add fire sauce.

Why do you look so disgusting

are you incel?

what is your blood pressure count

>blood pressure count
second this

pH of forehead?

How many anime pillows or figurines do you own?

slightly alkaline at 8.3

WHEN do you plan on killing yourself?

What are you planning on doing the first time you ever go out on a date with a gril (anime pillows don't count)?

What's your fave app?

What's with all these stupid fast food worker AMA threads? You're not unique. I could go down to the fast food place myself and ask all the questions to the junkie losers working there.

I bet they know you by name.

I one time wanted kfc like 3x in a row and I refused to go the third time because I didn't want to be on a first name basis.

did youg get chicken DTs

It was the nashville hot chicken basket. It's surprisingly good.

Is it normal for me to start crying when I shit in my pants

i bet you get TON of pussy, am i rite

Somebody better answer my goddamn question

Get in line, you fully armed and weaponized mecha-faggot. I still need a hack for my smothered steak burrito question.

Give me back Gordita Baja style already!

I'd be more inclined to visit your restaurant if you had an actual bell from a Mexican mission that you rang when my order was up. Would make it more authentic so tell ur manager ok

CALL YOUR MOM TO SUCK MY DICK

smother your burrito in feces and dinodick

Cck

lel boomerposting is hilarious

Every time I go I say "and fire sauce pls" and they throw a fuckton in the bag, even if I only got one or two items.

is $100,000 a lot of money?

have you ever had sushi comped?

Not OP, but 100k usd is a pretty sizeable amount. It's not that much for working full time a whole year, but if you just recieved 100k liquid you could theoretically invest that and turn it into some steady passive income on top of your job.

How old are you?

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FAT UGLY FAGGOT

I could make a better one than OP could make for you

>100k usd is a pretty sizeable amount. It's not that much for working full time a whole year
???

Our uniforms and empanada bags haven't looked like that in a long time, fag.

t. Butthurt taco nig

What is your IQ?

Professionally tested?

Why does Taco Bell hire all the people fired from other fast food places for being high? I ask because every time I go they get my order wrong. 3 taco supremes and a burrito supreme shouldn't be that difficult of an order.

Why the fuck did you assholes take away the cheesy potato burrito without telling anyone? I fucking trusted you tacobell and you do this to me you fucks?

I had one like 3 days ago. Must just be your taco bell.

the last time i went to a taco bell late at night because it was all that was open i swear i smelled weed smoke as soon as they opened the drive-thru window. at least they got my order right but i only got 1 item. every time ive gone in the past and got more than 1 thing they've always messed something up

Do you work breakfast? How are the eggs for the naked egg tacos prepared?
I haven't worked at TB for a few years and I was curious.

how do you cope?