Do feed your pets fruits?

Do feed your pets fruits?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape_and_raisin_toxicity_in_dogs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no
but nice cade

i like to give my border collie a banana

My brother turned his cat into vegetarian. He feeds it herbs. I don't know how it still alive.

Probably eats mice and pigeons on the side

How can you turn a carnivore vegetarian

No but they love dairy and nearly anything edible.

you can't, cats die if you don't feed them some form of meat. This couple tried to do it to their kitten and they nearly killed it.

Tell your brother to stop forcing his beliefs on an animal. Why can't vegans just be good people?

I thought that the watermelon was an arm and that cat gnawed the fuck out of the arm holy christ

I had a chocolate lab that used to eat the apples that fell from tree onto the ground.

Did you eat her?

Nah, I split with my ex and demanded she take that supid fucking dog with her.

I like dogs, but only when they are other people’s dogs. She didn’t want to take the dog even tho we almost split up arguing whether she should get the dog in the first place. I told her if she didn’t take the dog I would drag it in the woods and shoot it in the gut and leave it there to slowly die.

I would have just put an ad saying “free dog to good family” but I also wanted to make sure she didn’t come back in 6 months asking to get back together.

That's good bluffing tactics user

My doggy likes mango, watermelon, and cantaloupe
She likes bananas on occasion too

wtf I usually hate animals but that cat's thicc fur looks supremely pettable

>i was eating an apple a while ago
>my cat was thinking i was getting meat or something.
>Comes to ask for food
>Give him a slice of apple
>he eats it and throws it away making the most funny disgust expression a cat could make
>have to give him meat later

>hates himself

I like to feed my dog chocolate covered raisins

Is eating cat allowed in your country?
In Finland it's legal to eat cat.

i hate you cat people

i give me dog some game sometimes when im done plucking or filleting. from what ive learned, dogs are fine eating raw meat.

my doge eats fruits and nuts all the time. its not the only thing he eats but they're safe to eat and he likes them.

I feed my dog frozen grapes, he loves them!

My cats eat anything mint flavored. I like feeding them chocolate mint cookies if i have them. Never had a cat eat fruit but it has eaten vegetables

Your dog is going to die. Grapes are poisonous to dogs.

Well cats literally need to eat fish to survive. They go blind and get all sorts of disorders if they don't.

that wolf sure loves watermelon

well his cat is still literally alive still and all it eats is literally nothing but herbs

the bunnies get some banana or apple around once a month. any more than that and you'll fuck up their digestive system.

Given how Vegan's are, I pet the other cats in the neighborhood are sick to death of hearing your cat talk about it's vegan ways.

Hasn't died yet

lol

Yes.

my doggos have half a carrot each meal, it helps pad out their actual meat dog food because carrots are really cheap in my area.

They also like apples, bananas and watermellon, they will eat pears but only if you hand feed it to them, they love grapes.

They do not however like blueberries, strawberries or cucumber. They are really fond of cooked sweet potato and butternut squash.

I tried but she shat out a big slop of sh*t.

don't cats eat grass when they want to vomit out a hairball or something? that's what mine do

pls stop feeding them grapes, they cause kidney failure in dogs
I'm being 100% for real

I have been feeding them grapes on occasion since they were puppers. They are both 10yo and going just fine.

Its not an every day thing And when they do eat them its like one or two. Thanks for your concern though.

you're a fuckwad, fuckwad.

That's because dogs are reincarnated niggers who ate too many grapes back during their nigger life.

none of my doggos ever liked fruits
maybe grapes but they all seem to have trouble getting through the skin so spit them out then try to eat them again, sometimes they succeed

Niggers don’t eat fruit unless it’s watermelon. They just drink artificially flavored fruit beverages

>grapes
Wait a minute, Spaniards, Italians and Greeks are white too!

My dog eats the peaches that drop off the tree. She's fucking fat because of it.

I give my dog apples (without the core/seeds) on occasion, and some peas as a supplement with his food

I feed my fruits pets.

my rabbit will enjoy a blackberry every so often. good for brain development

nice

I hope she's alright, user. Peaches can cause the runs in dogs, and she could choke on the pits.

Oh well in that case, then keep feeding him grapes. He definitely won't die eventually and you're definitely not causing him pain while his kidneys shut down as they try to process them. You fucking retard.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape_and_raisin_toxicity_in_dogs

>Do feed your pets fruits?
my dogo likes blueberries
i toss em and he chases them

No but I feed my fruits, pets.
Buried my golden retriever under a lemon tree and it bares more fruit than anything else in the garden.

She's good, been doing it for years. Always eats around the pip.

Sounds like something a meat propagandist would say.

F I N G O L S
I
N
G
O
L
S

Most people feed their cat corn based trash for food. Don't see why fruit would kill them. I only feed my cat 6 ounces of oven warmed steak, fish or pork a day. If the arrogant cunt want more she can hunt it herself around my backwoods.

Check yo source homedog

>"It is not clear that the observed cases of renal failure following ingestion are due to grapes only"

>"Clinical findings suggest raisin and grape ingestion can be fatal, but the mechanism of toxicity is still considered unknown"

The next part is from a different source

>It is not known why many dogs can ingest grapes or raisins with impunity while others develop renal failure after ingestion.

>The condition has not been reproduced experimentally

yeah. my dog runs through the tenderloin biting fags constantly. i don't let him inside anymore cause, you know, aids.

yes but I have a tortoise not a fucking cat

Do you feed it peppers?