At what point do people protest or there is a serious social media backlash about McDonald's not keeping this on the...

At what point do people protest or there is a serious social media backlash about McDonald's not keeping this on the menu permanently?

I can understand the shamrock shake and mcrib but it's bullshit having to scramble for their signature item every once in a blue moon when it's the right size.

I liked it when it was around, but found it to actually be like... two bites too big.

Back when I played football and in shape I could really eat two big macs easy

legendary

great post

holy absolute shit

I can eat three big macs and I don't play football and I'm definitely not in shape
Fuck you fag you're not special

include me in the screengrab!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

damn.

When I was a kid there was no such thing as a Grand Big Max but what we call a Grand Big Mac today we called a Big Mac then.

Except he's a skinny/muscular guy eating 2 big Macs because he's hungry and needs the calories. You eat them because youre a fat ass.

rekt

The smaller Big Mac was great because it didn't have that stupid third bun. Two of those and a tea and I'm set yo

>eating 2 bigmacs is possible

>eating 1 bigmacs is possible

I once ordered 25 bigmacs to bring to a birthday party and the guy at the counter got really annoyed and called the manager, and the manager got an attitude saying I need to call ahead for orders that big

I had a similar conversation involving your mom and my dick

That's hella epic, bro.

HOW??? omg?!?!

The absolute madman!

hlyshit rly wow socool.

but could you eat two grand macs

let's not get crazy

Fucking asshole leave.

if footbal
>amerifat
if futbol
>eurofat

either way
>>fat

take my anal virginity

At first I thought the patties on the Grand were bigger, but everything I'm seeing now, it's apparently just extra cheese, extra sauce, and extra pickles and onions.

I got fat after highschool since no more atheletics and my eating pattern stayed the same. Luckily I found /ck where I could get bullied into not eating as much.

>all this samefagging
You get a second IP if you post from your phone, user. Maybe that'll help you next time.

help me what exactly? get a gf?

ebin

what to heck

only a faggot would say something so outlandish and degenerate

nigger!!

They are bigger. Regular macs are 1/10 pound, grands are 1/6

You're retarded, the current Big Mac is the same size it has always been.

The Mac Jr uses that 1/6lb patty too. That makes it almost as big as a McDouble. Best variation desu, but they charge $2.39 for that damn thing here.