How the cool kids eat their eggs

How the cool kids eat their eggs

I get soft boiled but why take it out of the shell?
Just take the top off and get a teaspoon.

poor
hungry
bread

Because when you bite into it and the yolk oozes out it's wonderful it's like a dumping except all egg.

Wouldn't that make it hard to eat the whites?

No. You can slide the spoon between the shell and the white and it all leverages out beautifully. The inside of the shell will be smooth, clear and intact. It's a delight to observe.

they got little spoons and a holder for the egg

Fried with a soft yolk with a bit of salt and pepper with a slice of smoked Gouda on top, in a toaste sour dough sandwich.

that's real neato

le epic gourmet

This is how I eat my eggs.

gimmick

pretty cool gimmick, I use it every day.

I thought about getting one on sale. But I hate kitchen gadgets, clutter...

works for you

would irritate me

I like it because I have a perfectly cooked hot breakfast sandwich in 4 minutes with barely any effort.

pain in the ass to clean I bet though

nah, just spray some pam and wipe it off or put it in the dishwasher, the cooking part comes off no effort

just dont put cheese on the sandwich until after its done.

hmm i might actually try it then.

How fucking hard is it to assemble a goddamn egg sandwich? Are you actually autistic?

I have one of these. Honestly not a fan. The egg always oozes out the sides and ends up way bigger than the rest of the sandwich. Cheese can burn too.

Honestly easier to just do it yourself.

That is some of the worst use of Photoshoop I have ever seen.

i don't know

and what don't you know?

how the cool kids eat their eggs.

But OP just told you. Can't you read?

He was told on Veeky Forums. He has legitimate doubts.

Lol I got this for my dad last Christmas. He said he doesn't use it.

It’s just a egg sandwich.

thank you.
i'm not a cook kid and i'm like 81.24334% certain OP isn't

*blegh*

How long does eggs keep? For reference, I'm not talking about the American shit-tier eggs

Kill yourself you worthless faggot.

That toast is serious business.

Uncooked or cooked? Usually, hard boiled eggs kept in the fridge start getting disgusting after a few days.

I'm in Taiwan at the mo and they sell soft-boiled "onsen" eggs in the 7-11s that come in a little plastic pouch (no shell). I have no idea how or why, but these little bastards will stay good for a month. Their yolks taste fucking weird, but they don't decay. I guess since they're fully sealed away from bacteria by the plastic (not like when they're in a shell), they can't decay.

If you mean uncooked eggs, I dunno, I've had them for several weeks in the fridge without a problem.

obsessed.

Uncooked. I just noticed that some stores around my area offer discounts if you buy eggs in bulk (like 3kg+, which if shared with my family would probably take a month to go through).

The perishability of eggs doesn't change across international borders.

If you weren't so new you would have already learned this isn't true.

lol

hes right im no cook

Actually it does. In America (and a few other countries) eggs are washed, which removes the natural protective barrier on the eggs. The eggs must be refrigerated to keep from perishing once this barrier is removed. However, in the UK, eggs are not washed so they can sit out unrefrigerated for a couple weeks. Refrigerated eggs last about 2 weeks longer.