HOME MADE PIZZA THREAD

post homemade pizzas

pizzas baked on a pizza stone is preferred but every pizza is welcome here as long as it's home made

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lz8HlqYn98Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KUu2gJn1dzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I added the fresh basil after it was done.

My second pizza experiment. I burned the first one and this one came out way too crunchy.

Was going for thin and crispy crust. I got carboard crunch crust.

Had some leftover bbq

nice meataballs

this looks interesting.

It’s good. Bbq sauce, pulled pork, cheese, jalapeños, red onions, cilantro, lime juice. If I was gonna change anything, I’d use a lot more bbq sauce. It was a little dry, but I just poured a little more on top and it was better.

id dip it in something but im also poor and trashy

have you ever tried searing/blackening the basil for a few seconds in the oven
local spot does this, was surprised to see at first but the flavour is amazing

id eat all of these

It's literally a combination that's been around practically everywhere for the past 30 years since Wolfgang Puck first put it on his menu.

youtube.com/watch?v=lz8HlqYn98Q

someone is hungry
but yes i agree the first and second pizza looks nice

this looks like my aunt suzanne

looks horrible

Salad belongs on the side.
Looks like a fat woman lost her lunch in a Wal-mart aisle.

My first one

Post the baked result amirite

>tfw still can't properly make dough

1 3/4 cup warm water
1 packet of yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
4 cups bread flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon olive oil
Put it in mixer and add flour till almost nothing sticks to the sides of the mixer then let rise for about 40 minutes

followed this recipe, added only 2 1/2 cups flour because the dough looked dry enough already, and i couldn't get it to stretch

Putting carbs on top of your carbs.
You must have to buy two seats on an airplane.

use flour with high gluten content

Look up Greek yogurt pizza dough. 2 ingredients and very crispy crust. Self rising flour and yogurt.

I used sour cream once and made very good biscuits.

i would eat this
really nice and puffed up
i bet the crust was real moist inside and full of flavour right

jealous much?

Yeah it turned out better than I could have hoped for. My hardest part is the stretching and shaping of the dough

Forgot pic

how do you shape your dough
i just make mine into a small circle then i press it out with my hands

I've been away for a looong time from the internet and this board. I moved out of my apartment and into a house... doing the family thing. This is the first, and only thus far, pizza I've made in the new house, a few weeks ago. Just got internet here today too. Also a totally different oven and heating method. My old oven was electric, this one is gas. LOVING the gas stove top for sure, but was a bit scared of the gas oven since I hate change/adapting to new /everything/ with my pizza method. Yet... Under crust was perfect with a nice crunch layer and inner soft bread. Gas rocks both on stovetop and in oven. This was baked on an Emile Henry pizza stone. Its good to be back on Veeky Forums.

This looks super tasty.

OP, I think you could have got a better result if you used your oven differently. Looks a bit burnt for the toppings, yet not enough time for the cheese and bread. I'd still eat it, but I think it could be improved upon. You need the oven hotter before you put the raw pizza in, and don't use the upper coils (assuming you used electric) unless to finish off / toast the top in the last minute or so. Still looks like potential, but is a bit burnt.

Not him, but I make a squashed out circle and then hold it by the edge and spin it round and round while it stretches out while saying "mama mia! belissimo!" out loud like a lonely autist who just needs to hear the sound of his own voice sometimes.

You get similar results to the dudes who toss it up and down.

Is that cilantro? No complaints... my Mexican wife makes lasagna in a way that I somehow feel compelled to top it off heavily with fresh cilantro. haha.

I worked at a pizza place for half a year making pizzas, yall fools putting their meet over the cheese are fucking stupid. You put a thin layer of cheddar over the sauce then the meat then the mozzarella. PIZZA HAS LAYERS!

Sounds like you're living the dreamer, bro.

man i really wish i had access to a pizza oven at home

Doing pretty good and happy. Thats what matters most, huh. Life is good. Food is good.

Looks like a big slop o f shat

>cheddar

kys

Looks close to great, but I think you burnt it a bit too much. I'll bet you've made some amazing ones though. Fuck Year! PIZZUH.

I didn't notice this one before. Nice technique, but I think you could do with some more care with the cheese. It is more work, but its good to squish the fresh mozzarella in your fingers to distribute it equally. I do like your crust result though. Sauce looks kinda boring though. Was it just straight from the can, or did you blend it that fine?

I'll post some that I have posted here before:

Full English pizza

My Russian themed pizza. I stuffed the crust there with Pirozhki filling.

My most recent creation is my German pizza. I put homemade Spaetzle on top of it along with beer sauce. May look unsightly, but it tasted like sex with a pure aryan woman.

I'll take a corner slice of this, heh. Love the shrooms. The bread could do with a bit more toasting though.

Thanks! I blended the sauce.

>put a thin layer of cheddar over the sauce

Try parmesan for this step instead. Give me the keys to your house so I can go fuck your wife later in thanks.

That was my first pizza of that ilk. I made it on a whim upon hearing that Brexit passed.

i have a boyfriend faggot

Sorry to say I don't know what Brexit means, but eh, I'd still have a sit down with you and crunch/chew on a slice of your pizza.

Oh nice, thats a fine blend of tomato, heh. Your crust really looks nice.

No worries, cunt. I'll show him how real men fuck.

Mine from a few nights ago

>all these retards that cant make a round pizza

I'm not sharing any pictures, but believe me, I have the best pizza all the time

Very unusual, but those olives look like my favorite kind.

The goal isn't that basic. First, a pizza must taste good, second it should look good - round or otherwise. Take your hate elsewhere, swine.

You can fit more pizza on a flat pan if you make it square

Cheese only is for fucking fags.

>haha! thread on cooking board about pizza! i better make sure everybody knows that im redpilled on pizzagate by posting stuff relative to it! xD

The truth will surface soon, and you will feel like a fucking idiot then.

holy fuck i hate myself so much for how hard i'm laughing at this

I don't care if it's true or not, I just want you /pol/dditors to stop being autists and dragging your conspiracies and politics around with you like cancerous luggage. Say what you want about old /b/, at least they knew to keep /b/ off of blue boards, you morons can't seem to handle such a simple task and feel the need to signal to everybody about your beliefs when nobody gives a shit. Pic related.

Yeah, cilantro. Shits banging.

>I don't care if it's true or not

That is why you fail.

So let's assume it's real. How do I look like an idiot for wanting to keep discussion of political conspiracies off of a cooking forum? How does this make you turning threads about food into conversations about the conspiracy have any effect on the outcome? It doesn't, you're just waving a big flag that says "guys i go to /pol/". We have a board where you can discuss it, keep it there. Stop using threads on hobby boards to spew your shit.

Also, I'm done before this thread gets derailed any further. This tard is just going to stick to double his cancerous efforts if I continue.

I made this back in June, I haven't made any pizza since then, but it was tasty, I liked it.

r8 my pizza

this is the only good nonburned pizza ITT

rate my pizza

that looks really good, it looks just like the pizza they serve at this local pizza joint I enjoy going to.

Could you link me to the recipe? what ingredients did you use for the crust and what about the sauce? I want a pizza that looks like yours

Fucking hell, same here

I'm not 100% sure since it's been so long, but I think I may have followed this video (sans the food processor for the dough, which I did entirely by hand).

youtube.com/watch?v=KUu2gJn1dzc

i would eat that and immediately get the shits

Forgot to mention that the crusts were stuffed with frankfurters. If you open the crust, you have a pizza themed hotdog bun with the frankfurter in it. Add mustard, sauerkraut, etc, and enjoy.

post pics
maybe your expectations are too high

The last one I made.

Pepperoni, fresh jalapeño.

Fresh mozz, provolone, parmesan, pecorino romano cheeses.

Whoa, me too. Let me eat your asshole out of camaraderie. We've been through so much.

made this dough with 80% biga a few months ago. Parbaked and then added toppings for the last bit.

lol, I didn't actually say anything much, you did all the shit spewing, you should look back and witness it for yourself. Very typical.

What was happening here?

shhhh, you're supposed to stay asleep.

>What was happening here?

I see like 4 different posters doing their thing. Relax man, not everything is a C0n$pIr@cY against U, rite, lol... fggt.

lol....................

Picture perfect my dude.

Looks Iike a big sIop of shit.

CHCAGO STYLE RUCKIN N FUCKIN IT'S WAY INTO THIS THREAD.

You filthy stoners will never enjoy the leavening.

>body, flavor, slightly fermented
Vs
>1 day lifeless cracker crust

Your pictures lie. Under your toppings is a soggy mop of flour

You really want attention don't you?this is the only (you) you'll be getting so make the best of it

Hello

this is the only decent looking pizza ITT

Could have used a few more minutes in the oven.

I wouldn't worry about it

>Looks like a fat woman lost her lunch in a Wal-mart aisle.
My. Fucking. Sides.

my nigga

did something wrong desu, pepperonis are way undercooked. looks good otherwise.

stone >>>> piece of metal

post baked pics
and trips

banned