Restaurants where the food is so bad you hope they go out of business

Restaurants where the food is so bad you hope they go out of business

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xz38EdzMtK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just because they cook their burgers twice as long as they should doesn’t mean they can charge me double for them.

burger king

>ask for small fries
>employee gets a fucking shovel and dumps fries into bag
>doesn’t even double bag it
>throws my burger and napkins into greasy frie bag
>walking out with grease bag in hand and it fucking rips spilling fries, napkins, my burger and grease all over the pavement
>people inside see this and laugh
>just grab my burger and leave from embarrassment
Fuck FiveGuys

fucking this.

Most overrated place in history.

>t.homo

Good thing I'm at the gym using my plate carrier for weight.

What a spastic looking building.

Meant for

What is this place?

Post physique

It's in the filename, retard.

>laundry
fucking french people eating clothes

kek, 10/10 bait

Well it’s obviously not a place to get your clothes washed, since the French don’t wash anything.

Its where they wash their supply of white flags

IHOP

I got food poisoning from their pancakes.

Second.
Worst fucking burgers I've ever had. I've tried it multiple times, at different locations. Texasfags are delusional.

fuck you no other chain has better breakfast burritos

The chorizo and green chile breakfast burrito from Good Times is better.

jaja, no.

kek

THIS

Seriously

Only correct answer

>dennys
fuck you that shit is amazing

you sound autistic

6 Locations in Northwest Indiana.
Food comparable to dirty diapers.

Applebee's

>applebee's
>chili's
>olive garden
>TGI friday's
>ruby tuesday
can all burn in fucken hell

Food is expensive and almost like a tourist trap in normal towns, but it isn't bad food.
Weak bait.
I can agree with this, I feel like the food could be good but Ive never had luck going here.
Not a fan, but there is a reason they run the world.

My vote would be for Rally's, the food can be ok if fresh, but it never is. Plus everyone Ive been to is in a rough area and ran by equally rough workers.

>Being this much of a tastelet

When will this memo come out

this place used to be really good. the took a nosedive about 10 years ago

Burger King, it's a miracle they're still running

This place is pure trash.

a true marvel of shit every time

One photo saved on your computer, and I can guess what your hobbies are and how you voted.

I'm convinced Bob Evan's stays open based on old people spending their retirement pensions on breakfasts and country food.

burgers may be typical amerifat level shit but the cajun fries are unironically yummy

chilis aint that bad
its shit quality but at least it taste ok and is cheap
Magarita chicken or w.e is nice if the cooked makes the chicken right and not overcooked to rubber

The others are shit

It's meant for gooks, not humans

Fuck off

I don't know. It was great at the one next to my apartment. The one next to my house the meat tastes like cigarette buts.

>he doesn't order moons over my hammy

what do you mean you dont want to reserve 6 months in advance to get a cube of ultra rare filet mignon for $350.

whats the kitchen sink pizza?

frick off

Didn't the whole place get well done'd?

Never eaten there, but I have heard that it's very overrated from a few people at work who have.

Denny's has an okay breakfast and shitty everything else.

There is one of these in my area and every time I see it it's packed with people and piles of trash in the parking lot and you can see alot of garbage in the windows. Anyways I just popped my head in to see what it was like and all of the food looked like cheap bullshit.

>coast fags being this delusional

I pulled this from online, looks like how I remembered it. I think it was spaghetti, chicken and hotdogs. It all smelled really bad too.

literally the mecca of food poisoning
everytime I go I shit myself 24 hours later without fail

You misspelled In N' Out

Nah, in n out is at least reasonably priced.

>What a spastic looking building.
not
>whataspasticlookingbuilding
shamefur

What about Red Lobster? Last time I ate there I had to piss, there was a trail of puke on the floor leading into the bathroom. Didn't finish that meal.

>t. mac demarco

at the very least at red lobster you can just subsist on the cheddar biscuits, at chilis everything is tainted

IHOP
THEY FUCKING SUCK

I laughed so hard because it’s true

Guy who posted that pic here, I was born on the third coast.

and then cry, because your ass is pissing salty tears while you unhinge your jaw to make room for the two foot wide wave of vomit full of baby back ribs and bean dip

Burger King has a better breakfast burrito.

Unironically everything they maje tastes like feces

I swear to god that bob evans takes leftovers from other restaurants

my grandmother who is basically on deaths door insists that we go to bob evans every sunday after we take her to mass.
she has dementia/alzheimers and insists that she get the same thing every time: a shit tier blueberry crepe with extra "berries" on the side. She always complains to the watiress, the food is always bad and there's never enough for her but she doesn't even notice. She's losing weight and subsisting on frozen dinners despite having the ability to order from a restaurant in her retirement community.

My dad does this with her every sunday, then drives her to kroger to buy some more frozen dinners, cigarettes, and some krispy kreme krullers. oh, and some candy.

Die before you get old, this is breaking my old man inside to have to do this for his mother who's forgetting what day it is and when to fucking eat.
Oh, and bob evans sausage gravy is fucking shit.

Sorry to hear. Few diseases are more cruel than Alzheimer's.

Bob Evans mashed potatoes are pretty dank at the grocery store, rarely buy it though. Eat it at other peoples houses. Can your grandma pass the peanut butter test?

Their potatoes are too damned salty for me storebought or otherwise. Same with their mac and cheese.
Also I'd never heard of this test until now, but I doubt she would. We have sticky notes posted all over her room in some vain attempt to pretend that she's autonomous. Really if it was up to me, my mom and my sister we'd either move her in or put her in a memory care facility. Problem is she smokes like a pack and a half a day. I swear she forgets she just smoked one and goes and lights another.
At some point (I think this is where it really went downhill) she went into septic shock from an infection she got during a routine checkup of a benign tumor on her breast. She woke up and literally forgot that she used to drink like 3 glasses of bourboun a day. She also forgot she smoked but when she got home and saw the ash trays she remembered and picked it right back up, lol.

seems to me it is like being half drunk all the time. I can think of lots worse was to go out... probably because I do not have Alzheimer's.

it's not cruel to you unless you really care about keeping your lucidity. those moments where everything is clear can break people. The issue lies in their family, it's like your family member is dead and you're talking to someone with their face and voice but they're not there.

How you know what feces tastes like you fucking assmunch

Fuck you a happy hour slushie is a luxury too grand for your horrid taste

>either all syrup or all ice with no flavor
>good
here's a (you)

Give it a few years and you'll be doing the same for your dad. Life sucks.

Cool. My family are selfish monsters.

he's like 50 something now, she's 80. I'm hopeful by then there will be some marginally effective treatment to prevent amyloid plaques from fucking up your brain.
Sorry to hear that user, family is one of the few things I really cherish in life and I can't imagine myself without them. It's partly why I enjoy cooking so much and put up with going to shitty restaurants like bob fucking evans or chilis.

This video speaks for itself:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xz38EdzMtK4

and now photo is loaded on your computer

this is how ideologies spread, yes

one comment and I can already guess your sexual preference

Just think, this could be better than mcDonalds had they use a better marketing campaign

my fucking sides

Here's a picture.

>order burger, fries, and drink thinking the price was for a combo
>actually comes to $17
I don't even know how you can justify $5 for a cup of fries

>the one slice that slightly resembles a piece of pizza is nothing but crust

how naive you are my child...Lotaburger, Twisters, Burritos Alinstante. That's all you children need to know.