What's your favorite candy, Veeky Forums?

What's your favorite candy, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cadbury-Crunchie-British-Chocolate-Bars/dp/B000EG6G9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

taffy

Mangos

Fruit is my candy

I’m not really into candy, but from the ones in the OP picture I would go with Snickers.

bounty

why is the cookies and cream flavor so much better than the regular hershey's chocolate bar? the chocolate one doesn't even taste like chocolate.

From the shit in that picture, everything in the second tier is my favorite.

HOWEVER, I prefer fruit flavored candy like starbursts & shit over chocolate

>a white chocolate bar that burns and tears the roof of your mouth is the most patrician candy bar

does heroin count

how is eating your crunch bar so it spells run not the most almond activating thing ever

hershey chocolate isnt good in general, it's dumbed down chocolate that brainwashed amerimutts console

is it bad as a western european i actually like hersheys
espacially the cookies n chocolate one

I mean sure you can find smoother chocolates out there that tastes better but hersheys isn't bad
it has a good chocolate flavour to it except the white chocolate tastes waxy but their normal one is good

Freia melkesjokolade. Always has been, always will be. I also like smash.

marabou is superior

Twix are tolerable, all the other candies you listed are complete shit-tier. Payday all day, if anything.

So first it was the sips thread, then it was the deenz thread, now it's this shit. Can't you faggots sit still and keep to one thing longer than a month?

You're like transient hookers sampling the underbelly of the culinary world.

its almost like a cooking board populated by teenagers isn't going to do too well.

I personally enjoy deenz thread

i gotta say, i tried some sardines becaues of the deenz threads and it was way better than I thought it was going to be.

This is the only candy bar I eat. I was blessed enough to prefer savory over sweet so I don’t go for them often, but they’re the one.

nothing comes close to this

White Chocolate was my street name in high school.

Why cant the candy industry make better bars

>All Sweden does is criticize the US constantly, literally blaming them for every personal problem they have
>Always end up copying the US, cause their citizens cant resist the innovations and actual creativity coming out of it
>US version is still 3 steps ahead of their shitty imitation. Just milk chocolate`? Lol

>Swedes will still grab at some way to rationalize their superiority, despite having no ground to stand on

Almond Roca, the candy supreme!

Fuck off.
Ok. I'm norwegian though. And smash is a norwegian product. And I don't like peanut butter in my candy.

I love toffee, but those can just fuck off. That thin layer of chocolate makes it taste like you’re eating out someone’s ass

>daring to slander the name of the candy supreme

OLW is a swedish company

>I don't like peanut butter in my candy

>pretending this hard

100 Grand = Snickers > Twix > MilkyWay > Almond Joy = Reese's > Crunch = Kitkat > Butter Finger > Cookies and Cream

But if I had to choose my favorite, it'd be marzipan peanut candy from de le rosa

Yes, but smash is really made by Nidar. A norwegian company. I think that OLW just distributes it in Sweden. Might be the other way around, but I think I'm right.
I really don't dude. Sorry.

Hersheys cookie and cream

For me, it's Crunchie.

Only place I've seen them in the States is on military bases and small English-owned pubs. you can get them on amazon tho

American candy is too sweet for my tastes. I want to try foreign candies, but I don't know of very many.

THIS. I'm fucking pissed you can't find them in america. I would buy every chance i could in ireland. I sometimes see violet crumbles, but they are an offense, fucking atrocious candy.

have at least two bags of these in my house at all times, i cant get enough

norweigan, swedish, finniah, whatever. Bugles been around for decades

wtf kind of retarded faggot made that picture?
its pretty good bait i guess

I always get a big bottle of these whenever I'm at Costco.

Patricians only.

$15 for a case, not bad...
amazon.com/Cadbury-Crunchie-British-Chocolate-Bars/dp/B000EG6G9E

I love these

I always have to refill Snickers and Fastbreaks in my vending machines. Three musketeers, twix, hersey's with almond, Reece's peanut butter cups, and skittles don't do as well

Jawbreakers

Cracker Barrel's Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans and Werther's Originals.

when you get to your age, do you have to worry about sitting on your distended labia?

Freeze these shits doggie, it’s a miracle

old people

it hurts my cavity ridden teeth

>almond joy

Absolute garbage taste, shouldn't be anywhere on that list. Coconut is gross.

I pine for the days of my youth.

>Food and Cooking board
>Nothing but dollar menu, energy drinks, well dive steaks, and gas station snacks
>only one guy on the board regularly cooks and he has autism

>doesnt know 98% of posters are crossposters from the following in order

>Veeky Forums
>/r9k/
>/v/
>/sp/

Go watch the Food channel you faggot not everyone wants to talk about fine dining and foie gras all day

Abba zabba or snow caps are the best candies.

A true patrician.

Literally the reddit cancer that ruined Veeky Forums. Blue boards used to have some quality content, now Veeky Forums is just stale reposts and food conspiracies involving "da joos"

Jus, is shit, only have until, and cascade balls. It's nowhere near old /b/ level spam but damn does it look familiar.

>No airheads
>No salt water taffy

Shit taste.

Reese's, Butterfinger, Twix & Kit Kat are top tier, stop having such shit taste

It's fucking /pol/ that's ruining all of Veeky Forums, because they became a bastion of retarded Trump kiddies who are now spreading their newfag to all the other boards.

>implying I'm gay

Payday

reeses and butterfinger. Not those others

I heavily fuck with these. Any candy with a blackcurrant flavor is a win in my book.

Hersheys always. Tastes very chocolately by itself and it melts wonderfully. The cookie and cream bar really is something else as well. Runner ups are twix, milky way, and almond joy

I imagine these aren't very popular as I can only ever find them in shitty dollar stores. I think I enjoy the texture more than the actual taste.

I don't like most candy, but a few bites of a big hunk when you're drunk can be pretty good.

all of their bars except the 100% chocolate one

Hershey is shit.

what does that face convey?

tempered disgust

I think it started going downhill when the Oprah thing happened and news stations started treating Veeky Forums/Anonymous like dangerous terrorists. Everyone who was already on Veeky Forums thought it was funny and knew the edge was just for laughs (most of the time), but it brought in people who thought the edge was real and they try to claim Veeky Forums was always edgy without realizing the difference.

They once had a pop-up store right in my townhouse complex. That shit is fucking ridiculously expensive, but it's totally worth it, even their high-cacao bars. Their hot chocolates were shit, though.

here i got something for you

>liking milk chocolate shit over actual chocolate ever
op suk a dik

> after ya fix my newfangled computer phone I’ll give ya a treat sonny!

something i can never have or mr. goodbar

Fruit doesn’t have less calories than candy. I just like fruit a lot, and don’t really enjoy candy.

>forgetting the GOAT mass-market candy bar

old people tier, but still good

MA NIGGA. These are so fuckin awesome

i always end up going through the bag way too fast and wishing i had got more

It's like crack.

lil

the regular candy bars are nothing compared to these

or

Dried mangos are better than candy but it's really hard to find ones that aren't sugared up.

Have you had that new hershey's gold yet? It's caramel, I think? How is it?

Crunch is fucking vile. You can taste the dusty old factory air locked in the bubbles every time you take a bite

Snickers is the ultimate pleb candy. There is not a more basic bitch bar that exists on this planet.

can we all agree 3 musketeers is the worst though