This is the best hot sauce on the market today. I stockpile this stuff and use it on everything. Eggs? Fire sauce...

This is the best hot sauce on the market today. I stockpile this stuff and use it on everything. Eggs? Fire sauce. Hamburgers? Fire sauce. Chicken? Fire sauce. What are your favorite fire sauce recipes, anons?

Fire sauce specific thread, no other hot sauces allowed.

Is it stealing if I Take as many as I can before leaving? It not like they sell the stuff.

>why say no when you can say yes
kinds rapey, isn't it?

They do sell it, in bottles at Wal-Mart.

maybe it doesn't taste the same as the bpa plastic packets

So just steal it then.

is it alright to just take it from walmart seeing as taco bell gives it out for free?

TB manager here. Take as much as you want. I don't really care. Just don't do it everyday.

Why would you say steal it? I'm not a robber, I don't want to go back to mexico :(

No. Fire sauce is an unalienable human right.
Mouth-raping your taste buds with flavor maybe.

Also a manager here, had a lady cuss me out when I didn't want to give her 3 handfuls of fire sauce for her 6 item order back when I was a team member. She literally said the words to me, "it's your job". I shut the window and started screaming. Nowadays I don't give a fuck, whatever it takes to get them to leave.

This right here. Just take your shit and leave. I honestly don't care. Drive Thru at night is the worst.

No sauce with vinegar could ever be the best.

Diablo Sauce is far superior

Well what the fuck are you doing that's so important that you can't do your fucking job? Lazy ass faggot.

Diablo has more heat, but too much vinegar. Get out.

tried diablo for the first time the other day. not spicy at all. i am disappoint

Fire sauce isn't even hot

It has more heat AND more flavor.
It's much smokier.

Fire is bland.
None of the taco bell hot sauces are spicy, but diablo is the spiciest of them

you fucking degenerate eating these fucking watered down pacobell sauces. this shit has no fucking heat at all. even cholula has more heat than these failure packets.

>muh pacobell

no need to glorify an item from a fucking brand thats made of shit flavorless ingredients. I know food trucks who make better tacos than this fucking failure of a place

kill yourself tonight faggot

You don't understand you dumbass. I'm doing my job perfectly well. I smile and hand you your food with whatever sauce you want. I'm just saying I really don't care for any customer. I just want a damn paycheck. You can literally pull out of my drive thru and get hit by another car. I'm not going to care.

i actually think the medium has the best flavour of all their sauces
none of them are actually hot, so inb4 can't handle the heat

When I was in highschool there was some autistic nigger who worked at taco Bell who meticulously stacked the sauce packets label side up and sperged when customer would come in and grab sauce, messing up her perfect sauce display. One night she threatened to call the police on me because I fucked up her taco sauce so I took the whole tray outside and dumped it under the back tires of my Jeep and backed over it creating a huge mess. I never saw her working there after that, I hope I caused a massive trigger and she got fired. She was screaming at the top of her lungs when I left

This isn't even considered hot sauce. Maybe just for whites. Not even mild imo. sweet than spicy.