Do American millionaires eat these?

do American millionaires eat these?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/places/tx/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but by law only Texans can eat them by penalty of death.

Love it.

They're called millionaires because an individual American will eat millions of them.

If you've ever had these delicious little bastards you'd eat a million of them too.

-t Texan born, raised, now living in Oklahoma.

>now living in Oklahoma
KYS

>made in texas
I thought a state like texas would hate the whole "buy locally" meme

actual texans love texas. not the commifornia invaders, but actual texans

Taking care of some sick family, not by choice my dude.

I thought coastie niggers like you would hate Texas, but you've stolen Austin, Dallas, and the fucking hill country.

Your shitty state can't even deal with a wimpy hurricane
Texas is the only state where the people are worse than californians

No, we eat kippers for breakfast.

>Now living in Texas' hat
That's a shame, if you want to come back, we're full.

I have always just called these kinds of chocolates "turtles"

nigger I've lived in both states and I can tell you for a fact that Texas is x10 better than any place in Commiefornia

didnt move very far

You stole texas from the mex, so fair is fair. At least the califags pay for it, so stop crying about the fact that you faggots are selling out for what seems a pittance to califags. Get used to it, you're a poor redstate dependent on the whims of a muslim oil cartel.

The $1.6 trillion Texas economy is the second biggest in the U.S., behind only California. Texas ranks first for current economic climate thanks to strong employment and gross state product growth over the past five years. In addition, there are 100 of the 1,000 largest public and private companies in the U.S. based in Texas, including giants like AT&T, ExxonMobil and Dell. Startup activity is also tops in the nation among larger states per the Kauffman Foundation.

forbes.com/places/tx/

Nigger the biggest city had 9 months worth of rain dumped on it over the course of 3 days what did you expect.

We love them, mate. They're right fancy.

>Texas is almost as good as Commiefornia, so there.
Yeah, just like the Confederacy almost won.

>behind only California
That's what I said, texas land is a pittance to califags. You live in an economy dictated by the mideast oil cartels. Deal with it faggot, and stop bitching about a real independent economy like califagiah that's buying you out lock, stock and barrel.

take your beating like a man instead of doubling down on stupid.