Why are meal preppers so autistic

Why are meal preppers so autistic

Wouldn't the autism have come first? I don't think meal prepping causes autism.

fat fuck detected

They don't enjoy cooking, thus they do not mind being autistic

Because they're Veeky Forumsizens.
>mfw meal prepper
>Make enough chicken soup to last for five days worth of lunch
>Make "stir-fry" bags for dinner (cut-up veggines and beef so I can just dump it all into the pot)
>Have dedicated metal measuring cups for oatmeal and wheatberries so I don't have to lose a second grabbing it out of the container for the other
>mfw I made it (6'2" 166lbs 7% bodyfat)
>Too autistic to talk to people so I just focus on my regime

>mfw my weekly meal prep consists of putting money from the ATM into my wallet so I can buy mcdonalds whenever I get hungry

Is that fish? I want to murder people who bring fish into the breakroom and stink it up.

whorehouses have breakrooms? Never knew...

Prep your own grave, you worm, because I'm gonna show you what true autism looks like.

What is the white stuff?

Yeah we saw your thread yesterday.

cum

essence of soyboy

I-I didn't make a thread yesterday.

Kek’d at the two green beans on the top left

god DAMN that salmon is dry

They are the type of people that prefer function over form

Yup.

I meal prep, sorta. I just enjoy cooking in large quantities, thus it gets "prepped", or whatever the lingo is.
That said, I don't really follow that bro diet shit.
Slow roasting massive cuts of meat etc, and sticking it in single serving containers alongside veg is my jam.

>Having your food arranged in any regular fashion is autistic.
This is a joke, right?

>spend the same amount of time cooking your meal
>use twice the ingredients
>save half in a container and freeze it
>repeat until you have a freezer full of good, proper meals in case you're too tired, busy or lazy to cook.

Based viral marketer.

>6'2" 166 lbs
>made it

Nah man you're still a skeltal

This trend is disgusting.

Saves money and time dude
Buy in bulk, prepare food ahead of time

>if you don't eat the same stale leftovers everyday you're fat

>stale
people usually freeze their food
It's like eating a really healthy TV dinner

>it's not fresh
then it's stale

It is fresh user, because it's been frozen
please, what is your definition of "stale" and what is your definition of "fresh" beyond those two being opposites
If you freeze something, it retains it's freshness because it isn't exposed to air and bacteria in the same way as if you'd leave something out

Maybe you're just being contrarian on purpose

are you poor? do you also reheat leftovers instead of just buying some new, fresh food?

it makes more sense to buy in bulk than to visit a store multiple times
it saves money in terms of food and transportation as well as time
They aren't really leftovers if you prepare it for a future date
If the lunch I made for the express purpose of eating now was made by myself yesterday night when I had more time, it's not really leftovers
meal prep is the same principle

if you freeze something, it's not fresh
it slows down the degrading process, but it still degrades

this

So if I live in the midwest and I want to meal prep fish, and literally all the fish I buy is frozen because nobody sells "fresh" fish in the midwest
How has the meal degraded?

jesus, I've never seen anything so bland in my life

>eating fish in the midwest

I'm not a meal prepper I guess, but I regularly make large batches of food then eat it for days.
>chili with two pounds of meat
>meatloaf with 3 pounds of meat (sometimes gets shared with family)
>5 pound pack of chicken
>1 pound of pasta plus sauce

>6’2 166
Skelly please don’t steal my gains
>6’4 220 former obese person
With a lot of added muscle and lost weight I don’t look like blimp anymore thank god, you’re a skelly tho

get fucked bitch

I tried this meme and fucked off after one attempt. I don't know how you can eat the same thing day after day for a week.

Almost all fish, including the shit sold on the coast, is flash frozen at sea.

Sorry to burst you bubble

Because we're autistic?

what hte fuck how they not starving nigga shieeet

which is why almost all fish is trash and should be avoided at all cost

fucking retard

>not eating frozen garbage from commercial fisheries is retarded

I eat these every day for breakfast lunch and dinner. Is this prepping?

>he doesn't catch his fish in the rivers himself

It's called poverty my man you should try it.

I stink up my dorm's floor once every two weeks with copious amounts of fish when I prep my meals. Eat shit, and get on my level.

Afraid not, eating like an animal hunting and gathering your meals on the spot is the only way, and if you're civilized, like living in urban areas, you gotta just steal shit using your charisma and sleight of hand when people and cameras aren't looking. Prepping without knowing how to make good taste good is like trying to eat dry pussy.

>vegetables and citrus for snacks
in oh

i don't eat any animal that i haven't seen alive

Hmmm, oh man oh man is this some great tilapia!

No, you need to arrange several meals worth of them in individual tupperware with steamed veggies. Then you will understand.

6'2" here at 195 roughly who cares bf%
You sound like a bitch and I bet you lie about your maxes and height

Can you imagine being that person who comes to work with actually prepped meals? Lol, just go out to get a protein shake or bring a tiny snack and protein bar with you or something if you aren't at least eating out with that girl from HR. Pfft, it's like you guys don't even want to help make this world a better place by being super awesome shining examples of intelligence and success.

>what looks like steamed, u seasoned mushrooms

Wtf? How much have you had to drink tonight?

soup isn't a meal

>6'2 166
never gonna make it

Are you blind?

>No true fresh fish

xD

>autistic
>one only has two green beans
stop being such a try hard

This, Fuck those asshats.

Fuck off faggot that user literally did nothing wrong

I don’t understand meal prepping at all, I work a lot and I still time to cook every night and I cook extra for lunch the next day, chicken. Breast and rice that’s been sitting in the fridge all week can fuck right off

*blocks your path*

>he doesn't eat fresh water fish
Sad

I really wanted this to be loss... damn.

WHY
THE FUCK
DO YOU
CAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRREEEEEEE

I fucking hate meal preppers. 90% of the people who do this shit end up complaining about their shitty lunch and going to McDonalds eventually.

There's nothing more bland than going into your florescent lit office from 8-5, and ignoring your ability to at least escape that for an hour so you can "get in more work" shoveling that 4 day old chicken breast into your mouth.

Everyone I know that does this shit is a fundamentally sad person who has just admitted they're going to live and die in the same routine.