Cheeseburger souffle

Cheeseburger souffle

clean your fucking stove

clean your fucking stove

clean your fucking stove

He's clearly seasoning it.

clean your fucking stove

I would, but I dont have any bread or chips.

looks halfway between god-awful and average tasting. cut into it and give us the inside look!

SLOP

I'm sorry, but no it doesn't. It just looks like an abortion. No need to be nice, this is Veeky Forums.

Looks good. Where is the burger?

>I'm sorry
cuck confirmed

>in a cast iron

im not really being "nice". it almost looks like dressing/stuffing which can look like aids but taste great. appearances for some foods deceive like chameleons

explain. what exactly goes into "cheeseburger souffle"?

I did after I was done eating dinner spergs
It's just cheeseburger pie lol I just said souffle cuz I've never had one bubble up like that. Here's the pic of the leftovers for breakfast. It holds up really well once it sets up.
Yeah I love my ci shit. I'm about to fry up a bunch of chicken in my great grandmother's ci chicken frier.

Sauteed onions and garlic
Salt, couple dashes of fresh ground pepper, dash of: red pepper flakes, chili powder, cumin, paprika
Add a pound of ground beef cook it
Add in mixed vegetables I did frozen this time but you can do anything you like. Sometimes I do mushrooms whatever
Mix it all up
Add a few handfuls of flour or Bisquick (Bisquick will rise more and be more cake-y)
I pour in some milk a little over a cup I would guess
Then 8 eggs. Mix it up kick up the heat let it simmer keep stirring and add in like 2 cups of your favorite shredded cheese. When it gets pretty viscous pop it in a preheated 350°f oven for a half hour ish. The longer you let it stand the better the set.

It's a go to for post workout meals for me.

SLOP O SHIT

U mad cuz last thing you made for yourself was top ramen.

underrated

slop: the thread

keep your fucking disgusting keto autism in Veeky Forums

>Talk shit
>Can't even post a decent pic
Lol