A&W has motherfucking POUTINE in the USA right now

I tried it today. Delicious. Deep-frying the curds takes it to a whole new level of decadence. 980 scrumptious calories. Would recommend.

>Not eating fried cheese curds on the reg

Go back to Illinois faggot.

Usually, deep frying cheese leads to really soggy breading, because they leave it sitting out for however long
No thanks, it sucks because obviously they get the curds pre-fried so you can't even ask for it without the crust

Dude it's A&W

And what is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

>Fried Curds
>Poutine

God how fuckin hard is it to get cheese curds fries and gravy right you American fucks. Everytime I see some America variation of poutine it changes the fucking core concept. Why the fuck is it so hard for you to make, its fucking fries, gravy and cheese curds.

Fuck you Kentucky fags

Everything is better deep fried, but especially cheese curds.

No one gives a shit how your irrelevant country does things. America is the only country that matters.

Says the country that makes dozens of variations of poutine. Go jerk off a Mountie and tolerate the French lording your own country over you.

>This.
frig off loonies

A&W is terrible though. I would rather just drive to Wisconsin and have good deep fried cheese curd poutine

>being protective about your shitty three-ingredient meal
>it's literally just fries, """cheese""" and """gravy"""
>leafs are proud of this
End you're life

maybe because cheese curds, while pretty good on their own, are made objectively better by deep frying them?

A&W poutine is awful tho?

He means Wisconsin you fucking southern Illinois troglodyte
>Tfw no Wisconsin cheese curds on the reg.

I went to an A&W last month and they had a tasty ass bacon cheese burger that made burger king look like literal steamed hams of concentrated sarrow.
They are doing something right, ride on brother.

> spotted cow
> cheese curds

Hello fellow southern Wisconsin dweller,

lol botched that up, didn't you? Kentucky is burgoo, hot browns with mornay sauce, mutton barbecue, bourbon, and mint juleps, faggomotron.

>Tfw live in Michigan
>Tfw full access to poutine and cheese curds but without living in a shitty state or in canukistan.

Um, what shitty state are cheese curds popular in? Lack of access to cheese curds is pretty closely correlated with how shitty a state is

Wisconsin obviously.

German here, the chippy at my train station sells poutine with an image of Putin at the bottom and Kwas as a side drink.

If we wanted real poutine, we wouldn't go to a fast food joint, anyway.

There are plenty of Culver's in Illinois. The people inside always look like wisconsinites for some reason- inbred and retarded

>Wisconsin
>Shitty

Fuck off Madisonfag or FIB.

Ugh. I had a coupon for a free A&W Poutine with the purchase of a Double Burger.
That was...too much...(urp)
It wasn't bad to start out, but as it got cold, it emphasized how salty the whole mess was.
I needed three root beer refills to wash that down.

>double burger
>980 calorie poutine
>four root beers

What kind of gravy does one typically put on poutine? The stuff on those fries looks a bit too much like one of my watery bowel movements to be appetizing.

Fuck California they fucked a&w over

>mfw I live in Texas and there's a Culver's 2 miles away from my house

Hey, the root beers were sugar-free!
t.Amerifat

>Americans actually eat this

canonically it's chicken gravy, but I personally really like both duck and turkey gravy blends

Some places do beef gravy, and that's garbage

Duck is criminally underrated in mainstream cuisine by everyone except the Chinese. Duckfat fries are objectively better than all other fries combined. Duckfat fries with duckfat gravy would make some bomb-ass poutine.

It's traditionally a Canadian dish.
>Being this obsessed.

>go to bar
>they have poutine
>never had it, wanted to make it but never looked hard enough for cheese curds
>order poutine
>it's amazing but a bit lacking on the curds
Fuck why isn't it everywhere?

A&W's isn't lacking on the curds. I expected maybe 4-5 curds and received more curds than fries. I am going to go back for more. It was fucking good.

FIB spotted

>tfw six hours away from every nearest A&W