Food Cure

Doctor said my body naturally produces too much testosterone and adrenaline, which is why I'm such a fucking rage monster. Might sound cool until you realize it means having a short life span. Cu/ck/s, what foods will help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soy.

Is this just a meme or real? Sounds retarded, but samurai seemed pretty fucking manly.

Soy products, and anything from plastic bottles.

alcohol

nicotene increase T so stop puffing that vape

It's real but I'm almost 100% sure the samurai diet wasn't entirely soy.

Shit, is that why I am literally drowning in pussy?

Sheeeet

DAMN. hahahahah.
that's fucking brutal.
nominated for Veeky Forums comment of 2018

It's bullshit, no study has ever shown that soy affects test or est levels.
For reference actual milk has far more estrogen (and it is animal, not phytoestrogen) and even that has not been shown to affect test levels. Bodybuilders fucking inhale milk.

Bullets are great for this

Vegan diet will dramatically reduce your T user

>Why didn't the Dr prescribe medication?

I can garentee that you have never been in a gym in your life. Soy does produce estrogen and that has been proven by multitudes of studies.

Also
>what is almond milk?

Beer. Soy actually increases testosterone by competing with the actual estrogen you produce. Don't listen to the retarded kids on here.

Does having high testosterone mean your dick is big?

They had manlet rage. You can be the soyest of boys but when a man is below 5'5 they become extremely angry to compensate.

So far.

Drink white russians using soy milk out of a plastic rocks glasss should cure you user

>being unable to differentiate between estrogen and phytoestrogen

Seems like alt-right swamp butts are incapable of even basic fact checking. Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

What would be different about the hops compared to the soy? I feel like most people here realize how many products contain soy and are trying to convince themselves that this world is still worth living in by saying it's not an issue. It's part of a larger issue where people trick themselves into thinking societal rot is okay, so they don't kill themselves or have to give up their comfortable living standards to escape this hell.

Are you sure it's high testosterone? Low testosterone could also cause mood swings, including fits of rage. Also, cortisol itself inhibits testosterone production to a degree so I can't imagine how you can have high test while also feeling stressed all the time.

Anti-androgens to reduce your serum testosterone to nominal levels, and maybe beta blockers, then? Your doctor should prescribe you appropriately or refer you to an endocrinologist and/or psychiatrist who can. (You need clinical supervision as anti-androgen use without estradiol can result in osteoporosis, and I presume you're not trans so you don't want estradiol.)

No foods, in peer-reviewed human studies, have ever been shown to have any clinically significant effect on testosterone levels. is just /pol/ meming at you. Nor does bisphenol A in human studies, although it is linked to asthma.

All those butthurt cuckservatives in the comments

>wahhhh, we didn't care about the soyboy meme anyways
>Doesn't matter if we've been btfo by facts, he still looks like a soyboy

Well what was it?

I have high testosterone and im really hairy and don't have periods anymore. My doctor said 'welp' and didn't prescribe me anything either OP.

This actually is not true. Just so you know.
Soy is almost definitely not a problem. However there are loads of other things that are. Bpas and pesticides and the traces of medications in water are far far worse for your endocrine system than soy ever could be.

i thought low test makes you irritable and angry.

high t = happiness, coping ability

Why didn't doc prescribe you hrt if it was life threatening?

Find a different doctor. Hairy girls r gros

Because OP is lying.

>too much testosterone
what are your levels then?

Show hairy boobs please.

anything in excess is bad, including having an excess of lacking something

Any level of testosterone is toxic

Say that again, bucko.

JP is the definition of soyboy

you need to ask your doctor and get multiple opinions and research it online. this prob isn't the best place to get your info

Nope, that's only affected by test during gestation and puberty

don't eat fat.

>medically prescribed soyboy
Here's what you should eat: a bullet.

Give me your energy!

>hbomberman

They counteracted the effect of the soy with frequent trap buttsex.

Inject calcium chloride into your balls.
Side effects: infertility and loss of testosterone

I don't know how readily available these are for amerimutts, but mashua was like a natural remedy here in south america when native women wanted their husbands to stop fucking them a bit

>Mashua has putative anaphrodisiac effects.[6] It has been recorded by the Spanish chronicler Cobo that mashua was fed to their armies by the Inca Emperors, "that they should forget their wives".[3][7] Studies of male rats fed on mashua tubers have shown a 45% drop in testosterone levels due to the presence of isothiocyanates.[3]

I'm a doctor, and this is bullshit.

I'd rather listen to the body builder he puts up in the first 90 seconds than that pasty ass euro.

Cortisol is your coping ability. Testosterone is more about taking risks, which can be helpful but particularly high levels are more for the cannon fodder types.

t. sidf

Ja, ja, jag ser dig.

kek