>patrician
I guess of you're bitch made

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

cum

You have to be 18 to post on this site.

girl

cum

So is unironic ironic shitposting

This whole meme is entirely too forced. It was never good.
Along with 'do you know the way' it's just children trying to invent new memes to seem cool and fit in. There is no fitting in. Just go.

You need to be over 18 to post here.

"hurr durr tide pods!! haha fordbiden fruit amirite guys !??!!"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
PUT ME IN LE REDDIT SCREENGRAB
HAHAHAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WE DID IT REDDIT!!!! XDDDDDD SO FUNNAYYYYY

>thinking an underage palatelet could handle the sophisticated bitterness of detergent pods

Go back to rebbit you soft faggot.

They look like gushers. Fug, I loved those things as a kid. What was the best gusher flavor bros?

Ironically, they can. Kids tend to have a better tolerance for foods than adults. Their main problem is the new tastes, the stigma, and the overall look of the food.

I know that when I experience unique tastes, the shock of it can make me spit it out. But the second try, I am more used to it and can have things just fine. Like longons. They're fucking obscene at first, but then they're delicious.

The same is true for kids. Things like broccoli and bitter tastes are things they aren't really exposed to in some areas. Kids tend to have a very narrow exposure, and half the shit they have is sweet, mild, or smothered in something to mask the original taste. But once their exposure is widened, they can have a much more assorted diet than the average adult.

fuck off autist

Nope. It's a Tide thread.

This stupid meme is proof of just how pathetic and desperate for attention kids are today. "Look mom, I can be the next Jake Paul if I act like a jackass with zero shame!"

Tide pods again! Good job, Veeky Forums.

memes really have taken a turn for the worse with how forced they try to become. Just look what happened to /pol/ because of it

Me likey.